Should i get noninvasive procedure tomorrow

I have to get an injection in my neck. My natal moon is Taurus and the new moon is in Taurus . Each Moon sign rules a body part, and it’s best to avoid surgery during the Moon sign of that body part. Taurus rules neck. I’m really afraid.

Can someone check my chart.
Birthday January 11, 1995 , 07:47AM Fort Myers, Florida

DaniJade89

Hey fetch, I can check a SR and LR chart for you if you provide me your city where you were on your birthday this past January, as well as where you currently are residing. Your Taurus moon will feel the new moon the most, but it doesn't necessarily mean in a bad way. I'll be able to give you a better indication with a Lunar Return I reckon.

Hey fetch, I can check a SR and LR chart for you if you provide me your city where you were on your birthday this past January, as well as where you currently are residing. Your Taurus moon will feel the new moon the most, but it doesn't necessarily mean in a bad way. I'll be able to give you a better indication with a Lunar Return I reckon.

The city is Fort Myers, the state is FLORIDA(USA)

Update: i just did the procedure and i just woke up from the anesthesia. i have a 12th house moon in my lunar return and i believe Saturn and Pluto are in the 8th. I feel a bit sore and disoriented but i hope i heal fine

DaniJade89

Sorry for the late reply! Good to hear you're doing well. Your Mars is right on your ascendant, so that's a major indication of surgery. However, as it's not too afflicted it indicates a successful operation with a normal healing time.

Yep, 12th house moon indicates you'll need rest, as well as association with hospitals. And people get scared with Pluto in the 8th but it could honestly just mean a dramatic change in your current situation. Even it could mean a lot of money coming in and out.

I had a peek at your solar return and you've got Venus and Jupiter in your first, which is really good for anything to do with the body. Means you're going to have a healthy year, or if there are any bumps in the road, you'll bounce back super quick. There will be a lot of time spent at home and thinking about your home this year, which is indicated in your 4th house. But that may or may not be related to your surgery as fourth house also pertains to inner feelings. With that Neptune in 4th, your emotions could be clouded this year. Keep positive thinking! :)

-Dani

Sorry for the late reply! Good to hear you're doing well. Your Mars is right on your ascendant, so that's a major indication of surgery. However, as it's not too afflicted it indicates a successful operation with a normal healing time.

Yep, 12th house moon indicates you'll need rest, as well as association with hospitals. And people get scared with Pluto in the 8th but it could honestly just mean a dramatic change in your current situation. Even it could mean a lot of money coming in and out.

I had a peek at your solar return and you've got Venus and Jupiter in your first, which is really good for anything to do with the body. Means you're going to have a healthy year, or if there are any bumps in the road, you'll bounce back super quick. There will be a lot of time spent at home and thinking about your home this year, which is indicated in your 4th house. But that may or may not be related to your surgery as fourth house also pertains to inner feelings. With that Neptune in 4th, your emotions could be clouded this year. Keep positive thinking! :)

-Dani
Thank you so much Dani you are amazing. Do you do paid readings at all? Also i want to say that Pluto 8th is definitely sending money my way i got a car accident settlement coming sometime in the next month or so.

DaniJade89

Thank you so much Dani you are amazing. Do you do paid readings at all? Also i want to say that Pluto 8th is definitely sending money my way i got a car accident settlement coming sometime in the next month or so.

Well that definitely makes sense if you're getting a payout, very representative of Pluto in 8th. There might be restrictions however with Saturn there. Or you might need to use the money for other responsibilities in your life. We shall see how that plays out!

I love reading for others, so feel free to shoot me a message anytime you need help deciphering anything. :)