Depression, Weight Gain and How to Lose it

rubelet

Hi Everyone,

About 8-10 years ago I went through a pretty serious depression with anxiety. Treatment and recovery resulted in a significant weight gain of about 70 lbs (though i was underweight before this). It had pretty much normalised over the last few years, meaning i'm no longer gain weight, but i haven't been able to lose it either.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what might work? Are there any transits in play? I'm not the most disciplined person and have trouble sticking to routines and regimens.

Any analysis and suggestions would be appreciated.

Attachments

• birth chart.png
    birth chart.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 45

BlackLioness87

Of course there are transits that could help you stay focused on your goal. However I'm a beginner and I can't tell which specific transits or progressions are more suitable in your case. Perhaps you can change the title of your post and ask which transits or progressions bring perseverance or stamina (if you decide either to go on a diet or workout regimen).

Ghost00

Banned
Hi Everyone,

About 8-10 years ago I went through a pretty serious depression with anxiety. Treatment and recovery resulted in a significant weight gain of about 70 lbs (though i was underweight before this). It had pretty much normalised over the last few years, meaning i'm no longer gain weight, but i haven't been able to lose it either.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what might work? Are there any transits in play? I'm not the most disciplined person and have trouble sticking to routines and regimens.

Hello, how are you? I analyzed your radix and 2020 secondary direction. Everything as you described exactly matches sidereal. Health complaints, sadness. It's very common, Or, Argent, Hermes, Neptune, Uranus, big Nergal, same players we always see except Sa not showing much negativity, that's great. Correlations point to acid-fast colonies in multiple locales blocking energy flow. Easy solution to help with depression and weight loss, send pm and we'll work through this together. This is actually an easy one.

JUPITERASC

Hi Everyone,

time of birth must be reliably based on medical records :smile:

or on birth certificate
or some other public record
otherwise it's unreliable delineation