Am I going to lose my job? Uranus transits the 6th house.

mahaira

Hi,
Thank you in advance for taking a look and your advice!

Uranus is about to go into my 6th house and I can already feel its disturbing influence – there was a problem at work that my boss (Scorpio/Gemini) tried to pin on me! Luckily I had enough material to prove I did what I was told to, which means that the error came from poor management (her) not execution (me).
This episode reminded me of this upcoming Uranus transit.

In my solar chart sun is in the 10t house (Cancer), but its ruler the Moon is in the opposition with Uranus. Pluto conjucts the cusp of the 4th house which means that it is opposing the cusp of my tenth.
Changes at work, career. Obviously. But how good/bad could they be?

We bought a property and have plans to turn it into a meditation/yoga/mindfulness center. But those are our plans for the future. In the meantime I really need my job. I also write, but haven’t been taking myself seriously.
I feel that the change is coming and I would like to be prepared…
Thank you again!

Attachments

• TRANSITS.jpg
    TRANSITS.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 44
  • SOLAR.jpg
    SOLAR.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 39

SCP11

Uranus in Aries was in my 6th house going by whole sign

I was in year 9/10 in high school and it went briefly into Taurus around the time i finished my last/second last assignment at university.

In my experience, Uranus was a very long culminating energy with it's ups and downs. I feel that however long a planet takes to transit something, describes the nature of how long it will take to really process an area of life. So it won't be about the small incidents, it will be about how all those experiences add up over 6 years.

With Uranus i feel the adding up is about having a new-found perspective on something, shifting your paradigm about an area of life, discovering a new way of working.

I only found astrology about a year ago so i didn't know Uranus was doing it's thing when it was, but i look back and can notice it all

The 6th house in ancient astrology didn't just describe work, but also referred to slavery types of servitude, the things we have to do, drudgery, also self-improvement, critique, responding to crisis and change

Just on the self-improvement thing, the year 2011, Uranus in Aries was when i first discovered psychology when i was 14 that led me down a long path of continued self-improvement and eventually movement into spirituality etc. which i just realised now while answering your question!

Anyway, Uranus in Aries related to work specifically (for me school) was all about having noticing how meaningless and useless first the education system was, but then also jobs and limiting careers/institutions like universities. I discovered the concept of life purpose and slowly realised i needed that and my own creativity. I still intended to get a job but there were certain obstacles like a tutor at uni not liking me and ignoring me which made me worried i'd not have a reference for a job, i just let it go, and for my final year we had to switch supervisors so i didn't have to put up with that anymore. There were a couple years at sixth form i didn't like, just a bad environment and people, the workload and teaching was bad too, which i feel was all deliberate Uranus in Aries stuff to teach me a higher perspective on wealth, learning, purpose and creativity. I mentioned drudgery earlier as 6th house, that's what sixth form felt like, although there was still much of the work i enjoyed and was enthusiastic about. University felt good at first and went downhill over time with a few perks and good moments, i missed an exam near the end i was so overwhelmed, and i thought my degree was over, but despite that i ended up getting a first anyway. I experienced suicidal feelings too particularly 2017 which was slightly related to worry over jobs, but it also related to my spiritual growth and the tension that meant for my future and relationship with family. I mention that because of the self-improvement aspect of the 6th house, but also crisis. Saturn was in 12th around then so that could've been reflecting it too. I noticed issues regarding my father and his oppressiveness during that time, first he didn't let me go to a sixth form of my choice which meant i went to the one that was mostly rubbish, then he tried to stop my going to uni, i ended up going but uni had it's own issues in addition to family issues making it sometimes difficult to concentrate. That oppressiveness could relate to 6th which again relates to the drudgery and meaninglessness of the whole education/jobs thing i started to notice and learn of. I did volunteering to improve my CV but family issues, travel difficulties and the having nothing to do there meant i left early, so more work obstacles/diminishing. There were a few crises and change moments unrelated to jobs mainly to do with family.

However, in between all this was the regular moments and some happy moments too! So don't get a biased image. The last 6 years have been the most enlightening years where i was pushed to learn so much more of what is beyond all these limitations, about keeping perspective, learning where my own power lies, learning what love is and who truly loves me, what situations are appropriate for me and how i should really focus on conducting work in the world. I learnt more about business too and how wealth has nothing to do with a job which i think relates to that freedom from oppression theme.

Despite all the crisis moments and the unpleasant parts, it could be likened to a graph line that overall is moving up, despite some dips, i look back and see that there was always a buffer of support beneath me even though at a couple points it felt like just a paper thin barely scraping the surface deal.

Advice: Be careful of your own projections completely consuming you with worst case scenarios about worse case scenarios and dead-end thinking, and stay motivated to learn higher perspectives on the issues brought to your attention, being willing to find completely new/unorthodox ways of working as it the goal of Uranus

p.s. watch out for an unexpected temporary pet coming into your life! As happened with me :D

Lottowinner3883

The work-related experience I had with uranus transiting the 6th (Jan 2004 - Jan 2011) was that by the end of the transit I had stable full time employment for the first time. Nothing out of the ordinary in work, although health-wise I did have an out of the blue infected tooth that had to be extracted and replaced with an implant.

Now neptune transiting the 6th on the other hand has been a pain in the butt for both work and health...:sick:

Inquisag

Uranus was in my 6th house from March 2007 to April 2013. During that time, I finished working on a Master’s degree in 2008 and retired from my job in 2011. In 2007, I received a promotion, but my salary was reduced the following year due to furlough days that were required of all salaried employees. By the time I retired in 2011, the work load in our department was almost unbearable. A few of the people I had worked with for a long time began to exhibit odd behavior (they were having affairs with other people in the office). One person I worked with closely discovered he had a debilitating illness (I was the first to suggest he see a doctor immediately because I thought he was having a stroke) and he passed away in 2012.

I never considered Uranus as the focal point for explaining what was happening until I wrote this. Uranus in my chart is involved in a T-square with Jupiter and Mars. Pisces is on my 6th house cusp (Neptune is in the 1st), Jupiter is in my 2nd house, Scorpio is on my 2nd house cusp and Mars is in my 8th house (Pluto is in the 11th).

Looking at your chart, Uranus makes an easy aspect to the ruler of your 6th house. Mercury makes an easy aspect to Venus too. What might cause problems for you is the Mercury/Mars/Neptune T-square. You would need to be very careful with verbal and non-verbal communication.

Erulastiel14

Interesting... Uranus will enter my 6th house next year. Uranus is the Liberator, it shakes up whatever it touches, gets you out of a rut and gives you a new perspective on these subjects. It did this when Uranus was in my 4th and 5th houses, now I'm hoping the same for my 6th.