Indications of a move?

Arena

Sorry to be brutally honest with you, but this just sounds silly.
Even though you applied for a job somewhere, that does not mean you have to take it and go. It is your choice. Just apply for other jobs where you want to be.

Isa

Sorry to be brutally honest with you, but this just sounds silly.
Even though you applied for a job somewhere, that does not mean you have to take it and go. It is your choice. Just apply for other jobs where you want to be.

Nah. It's really not that simple. I've been unemployed for a few months now and this job in another city pays really, really well. And I am qualified for it.

kris10

Nah. It's really not that simple. I've been unemployed for a few months now and this job in another city pays really, really well. And I am qualified for it.

you always have choice no matter how desperate a situation looks. how did this choice turn out?

astro11

Uranus and Pluto making aspects to the MC-IC axis or 4th house indicators can indicate a move. If it is to another country you may want to check the 12th house indicators. Indicators are house cusp, ruler, dispositor and planets in the house.

Osamenor

Staff member
I have pluto on the IC (moving tô another city) in my SR this year with a full 12th house (being alone and scared) and Uranus in the 7th (my bf wont be able to go with me and that will change the relationship).

Transit saturn will square moon, Mercury and ascendant = growing up, depression, isolation, losing relationships, staying far away.

I do NOT want to move, but i've applied for a job in another city. I dont know why the **** I did it, but I did. Praying to God they dont pick me. But I guess they will and I wont be able to say no.

If your SR twelfth house is busy, this is the end of an era in your life. That doesn't necessarily mean you'll move. That does mean something is ending for you. A corner is being turned.

If you're getting a Saturn square to crucial natal placements (is it your natal ascendant being squared by Saturn, or your SR one?) you're being prodded into committing to or getting serious about something. If there's something important that you've been ignoring, the prod becomes a wakeup call.

If you really don't want to move, you can decide not to. If they offer you the job, that doesn't mean you have to take it. The interview process is as much for you to decide if you really want this job with this employer, as it is for the employer to decide if they really want you. If you already know moving is a deal breaker for you, you can even turn down an interview if they contact you for one. You can just say you're no longer available, without going into any details.

Pluto at your SR IC doesn't necessarily mean you'll move this year either. There are lots of things it could mean.

Edit: I see this is an old thread that got bumped. The decision would have long since been made. Still leaving this answer up in case it addresses a similar question someone else has.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
And on the original question, moves tend to correlate with something triggering the MC/IC axis, usually several times over. You might, for example, have a significant transit to your natal one while there's also something highlighting your solar return MC/IC, your progressed MC/IC, or both.

But those same factors can also indicate making a change in your job, your role in your community, and/or your family life, even if you don't move to a new home. If you do move to a new home, particularly one in a different community, all of those changes will be happening at once.

1sabe11a

Interested in how this is playing out in my chart considering Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto have all been conjunct and will continue to be crossing (exact and 1* orb) my 27* Cap IC this last year and for the next few months.
I moved out of the city I was living in mid-March to move home for a few months before planning to move overseas to be with my partner. Obviously with the pandemic it halted our plans and Saturn conjunct my IC has emphasized my need to stay home (grandmother passing, parents contracting COVID) . But now I’m wondering when and if I will be able to move overseas? What happens if all of Saturn, Jupiter, and Pluto are crossing my IC? Uranus has been transiting my 7th H as well leaving my relationship kind of up in the air.

Cleopatra1

You got great input from other astro friends here.
Many of these comments I can also attest. Pluto or Uranus on the IC show important and fated relocations. Saturn on the IC and Jupiter conjunct the Sun also affect relocations, but shorter-distance, or short-term, e.g. work-study abroad for 1-2 years.

Maryb3

I’ve seen mars on fourth house. Solar return . Short distance move .
That is really where you see action.
Pluto fourth. Solar return or by transit.
An easy move is Uranus sextile trine ascendant.
Pluto is more compulsive.
I got to.
Pluto, Uranus have different meanings.
Uranus ! Is I want to.
Though Uranus crossing ascendant may bring a move.
Sq ascendant. Abrupt. Uncontrolled.
That happened to me when Uranus in Aries sq ascendant.
Back and fourth about 3 years.
My daughter needed help her children.
I did not mind. Back to urban.
Though my sister moved cross country . Transit Pluto cusp fourth.

Uranus Pluto mars can bring moves.
Then a few stay in the same place their whole lives., my grand mother did. I wish knew her ascendant. A libra. She died at 99.
Same house for 60 years. I believe.
My other grand mother no.
She died at 60. Moved at least 3 times. A libra as well.

Maryb3

At some point, Uranus or Pluto something her chart. Grand mother.
A very placid life. Same place who whole life.
Though a son died at two years old.
She never got over it.

Maryb3

Yes. They do.
Except my sag appears dead. When his sun progressed Pisces 😳 boring. My sun progressed Gemini

Seriously! If someone told me all he wanted to do was read books. I been shocked.
Maybe cause Neptune gaining square his sun.
Pluto oppose moon.
His transits from hell.
Now he deal with Saturn sq Venus then Saturn as well. Conjoin progressed sun.

He going to have surgery shoulder. I said not a great idea. Infection happens hard Neptune transits with surgery.

It does not look too bright.

I done Saturn for about 10 years.
Pluto too.
Last year Neptune.
Next Uranus oppose natal Saturn and then trine ascendent trine Uranus sextile sun.sextile progressed Jupiter.

Maryb3

I do not know if like progressed sun Gemini or not.
At least fifth house. They get bored easy. Have 2 siblings who are gems.

Yet to figure what communication oriented to.
This time my life. Fifth house.😍😳 Leo like.

sentR89day

Yes. They do.
Except my sag appears dead. When his sun progressed Pisces 😳 boring. My sun progressed Gemini

Seriously! If someone told me all he wanted to do was read books. I been shocked.
Maybe cause Neptune gaining square his sun.
Pluto oppose moon.
His transits from hell.
Now he deal with Saturn sq Venus then Saturn as well. Conjoin progressed sun.

He going to have surgery shoulder. I said not a great idea. Infection happens hard Neptune transits with surgery.

It does not look too bright.

I done Saturn for about 10 years.
Pluto too.
Last year Neptune.
Next Uranus oppose natal Saturn and then trine ascendent trine Uranus sextile sun.sextile progressed Jupiter.
I think I've done Saturn for about 30 years, LOL!
Wow that is a lot of transits you have went through.