Need a New Job – Time of Change?

Osamenor

Staff member
Yeah. I always go deep. I just need timing. Time for change. I need a way out. This is sad :sad: I know exactly what I want to do. It's just getting there and when.

So all you're thinking about is what you want to do for work?

I think you have greater needs than that, and they need to be addressed now. Pluto is much more profound than just mundane concerns like how to make a living.

There is one way out that always exists: you can quit your job anytime. It may or may not be advisable to take that way out, but it's always possible. If you're that overworked and exhausted, and your workplace won't give you any breathing room, you might not have the strength to move forward toward a new career path while at your current job.

Do you have enough savings to go without a job for a while--perhaps as long as a year, taking muchacho's prediction into consideration? Or do you have an alternative source of income or support?

I'm coming back to your SR Part of Fortune being on the DC.

muchacho

This is starting to make sense because it sounds realistic. Holy moly. That's a long time to be in this dog **** job I'm in. :sad:
If you should decide to change jobs, keep in mind that you are taking yourself with you! :innocent:

I know you are not really into Law of Attraction, but from my perspective, LOA can explain your situation perfectly. Just look around you and ask yourself what your current point of attraction is and how the way you feel reflects itself in what's manifesting around you. The way the things around you make you feel is usually how you are already feeling. They just add to this. You see, if you feel overwhelmed, people just unconsciously will dump more work on you desk with ever tighter deadlines, because that's your point of attraction, that's what you are asking for (doesn't matter if you actually want it or not). Whatever you focus upon will grow, whatever you refuse to focus on will whither. It's similar to plants in the garden. If you water them, they will grow, if you stop watering them, they will die. Same with any other subject under the sky, if you give something attention, that's like watering that plant, if you draw back your attention, that's like stopping to water that plant. So the way to get rid of unwanted is to let it die of lack of attention. That's easier said than done, of course. But that's the most direct way. There are many indirect ways, like projection. But these usually don't work, or if they work, then they come with a price.

That's just the way it goes. You get back what you are sending out. If you are sending out signals of overwhelment, then the people and circumstances around you will just amplify that, it's almost like LOA saying "Oh, your point of attraction is overwhelment, well, wait until you get this next task, that will really make you feel overwhelmed." And when you start complaining that you are already drowning in work and therefore reinforcing your point of attraction of overwhelment, then LOA will again say "Oh, drowning in work? Well, we can arrange that! Here's your next task for the weekend."

What it basically boils down to is that there is no exclusion, there is only inclusion. Which means by trying to get rid of something, you invite more of it. In your case, by trying to get rid of the overwhelment and struggle, you invite more of it. This at first may seem a bit counter-intuitive to how everyone has been raised and trained, but trying to solve a problem will only invite further problems. You must have noticed that by now.

So, just changing your job and not changing your point of attraction will land you in a similar situation again, just a different place with different faces but essentially the same kind of experience again. So my suggestion would be, if possible, don't change anything in terms of action. But see if you can find some quiet time every day where you get clear about what you actually want in life. And when you've found that out, then still don't change anything, just start daydreaming about it as much and wherever possible. After a while, your mood and point of attraction will change. First you will feel better and then this will be reflected in what's manifesting in your life. People will treat you differently, you will suddenly run into new opportunities etc. Just don't treat your current job as the problem, treat it as a symptom or indicator that is pointing to a problem you haven't been aware of. Once you got to the cause of the problem, the symptoms will change or disappear immediately.

It's like the gas gauge in your car. If you treat that gas gauge as the problem, you'll run out of gas one day. If you treat it as an indicator to refill your gas tank, then this symptom is taken care of easily.

And you don't actually have to turn this into another task. If you could only get into deep relaxation and daydream with pure thought for as little as a minute a day, this already would make a difference. It's not about willpower, it's about aligning with your inner/true self and allowing inner guidance to come forth. It's about leverage. Once you are in touch with your inner guidance again, your ideas will pay off and your actions will be highly productive because you will be guided to the right places and right people at the right time. You get done more in less time with less resources. At the moment, in your state of overwhelment, you can't hear that inner guidance. It's drowned in mental noise. And so investing more time and more resources probably won't really make a difference. And the day has 24 hours only. So there's clearly a limit to what you can achieve with your action alone. And it seems you've reached that limit already.