Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 10-20-2013, 05:29 PM

Hello

Hello,

This is an air Grand Trine (Sun in Gemini, Moon in Libra, Jupiter in Aquarius) with
Neptune in 12th house conjuct Ascendant, Moon square Neptune, Pluto sextile Ascendant, Pluto in Scorpio at the end of 9th house conjunct Midheaven, Saturn in Scorpio in 10th house, in Placidus house system.

I hope I can meet people with good understanding of certain astrological aspects.

Thank you

Unread 10-21-2013, 05:05 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Welcome! to Seon

Seon,

You said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSeon View Post
This is an air Grand Trine (Sun in Gemini, Moon in Libra, Jupiter in Aquarius) with...
Welcome! Not certain from your post if this is a chart request. If it is, please post your request on the "Read My Chart" forum.

Welcoming,

Tim
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:17 PM

Re: Hello

Hello! I am new here as well. Also, I am really airy too!
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:33 PM

is it my understanding that the Air trine would give one an abundance of intelligence and mental awareness and attentiveness? Still there is the concept of having too much of a good thing in a chart, often to one's detriment. Moon sq Neptune could contribute to distracted thinking and daydreaming a lot; the imagination can be especially active. How much water energy do you have?
The influence of Pluto and the MC influences can contribute to the development of a higher awareness of consciousness and a greater depth of understanding in overall matters of life; afflicted though it can contribute to manipulations and mind control; perhaps being under the influence of such a secretive activity. Of course we do indeed need to see a chart. How might you feel the influences in your life, as described? What is the rest of your elemental balance? How do you feel the trine has been of benefit in your life...
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:33 PM

Hello,

I gave some aspects besides the trine and, yes, I hoped somebody could interpret them. I'm interested whether and how those aspects outside the Grand Trine might interact with the Trine influence.

Thank you. I will post in the recommended section.
Unread 10-21-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
is it my understanding that the Air trine would give one an abundance of intelligence and mental awareness and attentiveness? Still there is the concept of having too much of a good thing in a chart, often to one's detriment.
It is exactly what I read in other articles on astrological sites. They said that centuries ago it was considered quite a sort of omen as those having such an aspect have lives in which things tend to flow too easily and create indolence.

However, I found that grand trines also mean a harmony of energies.

Anyway, thank you. Some parts of your reply are like key words that sum up a lot. As far as I understand I have to post a chart in another section of this chart. Is Placidus system good?

I basically have 2 sets of planets in in 2 opposite parts of the chart. Venus, Mercury, Sun, Mars between Aries and Gemini opposing Pluto, Saturn, Uranus Neptune between Scorpio and Capricorn.

Thank you once again.

Last edited by WSeon; 10-21-2013 at 08:52 PM.
Unread 10-21-2013, 09:38 PM

Placidus works for me...
Unread 10-22-2013, 02:13 PM

Another thing. Am I allowed to post links to other astrological sites?
I found long explanations of certain aspects which would take a lot of space when quoted in a message on this forum.
There are sites that ask refraining from posting links to "competitors"
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:18 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

links, to Seon

Seon,

You asked:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSeon View Post
Another thing. Am I allowed to post links to other astrological sites?
At the AW Forum, it is better you post a link to another site than to simply copy and paste the information from the site. This is because of copyright laws about how much of a text can be copied and pasted. Therefore the AW Forum rules state that no postings from one site can be longer than 100 words:
Quote:
In order to respect copyright laws, members must not paste in their posts texts copied from other websites or other publications that are over 100 words long each. A maximum of 3 quotes of texts copied from other websites or other publications is accepted per post and each quote must be from a separate website or other publication. Each quote will be indicated in some way, such as placed between quotation marks, between the tags
Quote:
copyrighted text
or in some other way indicating that this is copied text. The source should be properly mentioned: book or magazine author and title, name of magazine, ideally also additional publication data. If the text is publicly available online, a link to the source should be given.
Full Forum rules here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php

Explaining,

Tim

Last edited by wilsontc; 10-22-2013 at 03:22 PM.
Unread 10-22-2013, 03:22 PM

Thank you for the tip. Others seem to dislike references to similar sites.

Tags
grand trines