Mars conjunct Jupiter

Zeuses

Hi

I have just looked at my transits and found that I have Mars Conjunct Jupiter in 9th house Aries. I've read that it can mean being more physically active, which I can feel as I'm doing more exercise, but wondered if there's any further information regarding it being in the ninth house. I also wondered if it may signify accidents only I had near miss with two cars and a lorry the other day.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
I can't see the whole chart with transits and solar arc planets, so I will have to speculate upon over-simplifications.

Mars/Jupiter conjunction is frequently very fortunate. You do have a tendency to live dangerously then, but it is not a very accident-prone aspect in and of itself. More often, it is adventurous.

Being a conjunction, it is much modified by any aspects to it. For instance, if this fortunate combination happened to be square Uranus, then there may be an accident or two. Conjunctions are much colored by aspects to them.

JUPITERASC

I can't see the whole chart with transits and solar arc planets, so I will have to speculate upon over-simplifications.

Mars/Jupiter conjunction is frequently very fortunate. You do have a tendency to live dangerously then, but it is not a very accident-prone aspect in and of itself. More often, it is adventurous.
Being a conjunction, it is much modified by any aspects to it.

For instance, if this fortunate combination happened to be square Uranus, then there may be an accident or two. Conjunctions are much colored by aspects to them.
conjunction may occur in any of twelve different signs :smile:

hence

twelve different delineations plus

Zeuses

Being a conjunction, it is much modified by any aspects to it. For instance, if this fortunate combination happened to be square Uranus, then there may be an accident or two. Conjunctions are much colored by aspects to them.

Thankyou for your response. I'm having problems with imgur as it doesn't load its page so tried a different one. Hopefully this should work. https://postimg.cc/jCBh4Sbr. Thankyou

Zeuses

Thankyou for your response. I'm having problems with imgur as it doesn't load its page so tried a different one. Hopefully this should work. https://postimg.cc/jCBh4Sbr. Thankyou

Apologies Iv just tried that too and it doesn't work either. Seem to have difficulty uploading the chart. However, the only other transit with mars at present is mars sextile Saturn but 3 degree orb. Saturn is in
6th natally. Transits involving Jupiter are Jupiter transit 5th capricorn square sun (8th) Aries 2.3 degree orb and Jupiter sextile Neptune 3rd house scorpio

Last edited:

Zeuses

conjunction may occur in any of twelve different signs :smile:

hence

twelve different delineations plus

I believe conjunctions can be either positive or negative dependent upon planets and aspects and other activity in the chart at the time or so I believe from a reputable astrology book and from my learning's on here in the past.

CapAquaPis

Personally, my natal Mars/Jupiter describes someone who is physically active and I have them opposite my Mercury, said to represent to not having an auto driver's license (that's true with me). The conjunction (Jupiter 6' vs Mars 9') is in Virgo in 3rd opposite the Mercury's fall degree (13') in Pisces in 9th. Now in our daily lives, some people experienced an increase of energy, better health and more stigma during Mars/Jupiter conjunctions...and the 9th house under Sagittarius vs. 3rd house Virgo: a Jupiterian house (traditional ruler of both Sagittarius and Pisces) yes, so can a Mercurian house (still ruler of Gemini and Virgo).

conspiracy theorist

I also have it natally where both planets enclose the ascendant. With Mars OOB and Jupiter domiciled and dominating the entire chart this conjunction is "supercharged". It gives a good "engine" and the energy can be used physically or mentally. Entrepreneurial. Vital. Industrious. I also think that it makes one a good sport, and challenges are relished instead of dreaded.

The current T. Aries Mars is currently trining the natal conjunction, and really I am experiencing more of the same as SR as well as profection emphasizes Mars and Jupiter respectively (SR ascendant is Scorpio with Mars conj. asc opp. Uranus conj. dsc in Taurus/Profection 1st house year emphasizing Sagittarius and all planets located therein which includes both Mars and Jupiter).

I remember a period where there was string of accidents in my life when Scorpio Mars was stationing and dexter square to my Aquarius Moon - during the station period I was in 3 minor car accidents.

What is Mars and Jupiter responsible for in your chart? Maybe we could see why you're experiencing more accidents if we knew what they influence in your natal.

Zeuses

Personally, my natal Mars/Jupiter describes someone who is physically active and I have them opposite my Mercury, said to represent to not having an auto driver's license (that's true with me). The conjunction (Jupiter 6' vs Mars 9') is in Virgo in 3rd opposite the Mercury's fall degree (13') in Pisces in 9th. Now in our daily lives, some people experienced an increase of energy, better health and more stigma during Mars/Jupiter conjunctions...and the 9th house under Sagittarius vs. 3rd house Virgo: a Jupiterian house (traditional ruler of both Sagittarius and Pisces) yes, so can a Mercurian house (still ruler of Gemini and Virgo).
Thankyou for your response and apologies for delay in reply. I have definitely been more physically energetic during the transit.

Zeuses

I also have it natally where both planets enclose the ascendant. With Mars OOB and Jupiter domiciled and dominating the entire chart this conjunction is "supercharged". It gives a good "engine" and the energy can be used physically or mentally. Entrepreneurial. Vital. Industrious. I also think that it makes one a good sport, and challenges are relished instead of dreaded.

The current T. Aries Mars is currently trining the natal conjunction, and really I am experiencing more of the same as SR as well as profection emphasizes Mars and Jupiter respectively (SR ascendant is Scorpio with Mars conj. asc opp. Uranus conj. dsc in Taurus/Profection 1st house year emphasizing Sagittarius and all planets located therein which includes both Mars and Jupiter).

I remember a period where there was string of accidents in my life when Scorpio Mars was stationing and dexter square to my Aquarius Moon - during the station period I was in 3 minor car accidents.

What is Mars and Jupiter responsible for in your chart? Maybe we could see why you're experiencing more accidents if we knew what they influence in your natal.

This is the second time I have tried to respond so hopefully it will get through this time. Thankyou for your response. I have no aspects between the two in the natal. Jupiter is in Aries in 9th and mars is in Aries in the 8th natally. I feel very energetic and doing a lot of exercise. Someone mentioned on a different forum that I will have mars conjunct sun until early next year so could that be the accident thing, although there hasn't been anything recently since the above near misses. Sun is in 8 Aries natally too. I also have mars sextile Venus too for the same period wnen I looked.

Last edited: