lunar return will tell if he comes back?

Celeste

hello everyone... i was wondering if there s indications of a reunion with someone i had a recent break up with,by lookin at the returns,,,
i just have no idea of what to look at... im all new to this universe of astrology...i tried to pull a lunar return for october and seems like could be good since the sun will be in my 7th and many positive other aspects are shown... but would i need to relocate my birth chart since now i live in a very faraway place from where i was born?
i did the relocation for the returns anyway.

heres my solar and lunar for june - when we split -and lunar for october- where it looks like we might reconnect :)

here s my solar for this year and lunar for october

astro_35gw_04_ivana_20071019.66537.1094.gif

erinj

HI

You may have better luck with the venus return. Lunar returns occur every month but you need to look at your venus and especially your solar return. You would read them as stand alone charts and venus takes precedence in venus chart and the sun in the solar return. However solar returns to me seems to show more detailed info. If you have his birth data you should review his too. Good Luck and hope whatever happens you feel better soon.

mdinaz

If the breakup occured in October, you may have some luck as Mercury was retrograde then, and I hear that breakups during Mercury retrograde periods don't last (bogus breakup). Mercury was retro from Oct 11 to Nov 1, I think. Lunar returns won't really tell you much here, you need to look at the composite chart of you and this other person and look at the transits to that.

Celeste

thanks so much for yr replies...the breakup happened in june-july... right before venux rx i think... which he never really gave me closure he just said he needed time instead i found out he was seeing another woman. it hurt so much and still does after 6 months.

im just a newbie in astrology so i only draw the returns with astro.com but i cant interpret them... if u can have a look i ll post mine his and our composite...

thanks so much again

my solar ret.:
mysolarrtrn.gif

his solar ret.:
hissolarrtn.gif

our composite
composite_gif.gif

mdinaz

A number of indicators there. In the solar returns, in one Uranus is in the 4th conjunct the IC and the Node, indicating a major shakeup in the home or domestic situation. In the other it is in the 7th house, also indicating instability in intimate relationships. The composite is most important though. Transiting Uranus is trine the DSC, indicating a sudden change in a relationship. That could be good or bad - breakups and marriages are both major changes. Transiting Node was trine the vertex, indicating again a major change in the relationship. Transiting Pluto last year was trine the IC, another indicator of change. Transiting Neptune is conjunct the MC, making the sucess of the relationship very murky and very confusing. Although all the aspects are not harsh and indicate a good or positive change, things will remain very foggy for some time until Neptune moves away from the MC, which could be months. Transiting Node will cross the MC sometime in spring next year, expect some changes then, thats a major aspect.

PS - I see you all live in Chandler. I work in Chandler.

Celeste

hi mdinaz thanks for yr reading of the charts..
in my solar ret, uranus in the 4th might indicate that i bought a house and moved in in march.
his solar return with uranus in 7th indicates the end of his relationship of 7 years with his ex girlfriend...
although they still live together as roomates.
about the composite .. uranus trine the DC ...he broke up with me without even tellin me. in july. he met another and instead lied to me tellin me he needed some time alone. i found out he was w a new woman though.
transiting pluto on 2006 could be when we met in september 2006. there was a deep connection.
transiting neptune to the MC could be all the lies he told me and hiding that he was seeing someone else even when i asked him and he denied it.
i guess all i have left is to wait for the spring and hope that
transiting node on MC will be a positive one and might bring him back to me...

where in AZ are you? where in chandler? u can pm me if u want...maybe we should plan some astrology meetings ..would be fun and interesting to meet people who share the same passion :)

craft94

If the breakup occured in October, you may have some luck as Mercury was retrograde then, and I hear that breakups during Mercury retrograde periods don't last (bogus breakup). Mercury was retro from Oct 11 to Nov 1, I think. Lunar returns won't really tell you much here, you need to look at the composite chart of you and this other person and look at the transits to that.

Wow! I had the same thing happen to me. Break up in early April when Venus was in its shadow phase. He said he wasn’t “ready.” By June I found out he was seeing someone else since May who he still seems to be with today. His whole character has changed. I found this while seeking answers.