Dizziness

sacolucci

Hello everyone,

I am beginning to turn my otherwise belief in religion to astrology instead. For the past two years, I have been suffering from dizziness. All medical testing has been normal and yet the dizziness stays. Left ear pain, weird eye sight but all normal testing. I also have tightness in my neck particularly the left side.

I have been told I have "migraines." This happened after having my second child and awakening my third eye while trying some astral projection techniques. I also attended a mystery school initiation, which I denounced shortly after.

What planets or stars can be influencing my dizziness? I was born September 15 1984, in Toronto, Ontario at 11:56pm.

How can I find out more about medical astrology.

[Thread moved to the Medical Astrology board. This is where to go to find out more about medical astrology. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

I noticed you posted the following question on a chat thread

Does anyone know what influences dizziness?
and you received the following response

Spinning around in circles for a couple of minutes does it for me
:sideways:
obviously the member who posted that response
meant it as a joke

keep in mind that

- chat threads are not for serious discussion

but as a new member you are probably unaware of that
so that's why you asked the question on another of our chat boards
as follows
Hello everyone, I am beginning to turn my otherwise belief in religion to astrology instead.
For the past two years, I have been suffering from dizziness.
All medical testing has been normal and yet the dizziness stays.

Left ear pain, weird eye sight but all normal testing.
I also have tightness in my neck particularly the left side.
I have been told I have "migraines."
This happened after having my second child and awakening my third eye
while trying some astral projection techniques.
I also attended a mystery school initiation, which I denounced shortly after.
What planets or stars can be influencing my dizziness?
I was born September 15 1984, in Toronto, Ontario at 11:56pm.
keep in mind that if you post your question on our Medical Astrology board
then one of our members who is studying Medical astrology
is likely to give you a far more knowledgeable response there :smile:

at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14
if you require a serious response

also

keep in mind that
because ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid
therefore
responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners like yourself
with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice
members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi, perhaps you've done it in the battery of tests that you've done
but

have you ever

paid specific medical attention to

your middle and inner ear?

a-medical-illustration-of-benign-paroxsymal-positional-vertigo-BPPV-and-the-canalith-repositioning-procedure-16X9.jpg

loss-of-balance-while-walking-caused-due-to-ear-problems.jpg

article-11-01.jpg

petosiris

Banned
Hello everyone,

I am beginning to turn my otherwise belief in religion to astrology instead. For the past two years, I have been suffering from dizziness. All medical testing has been normal and yet the dizziness stays. Left ear pain, weird eye sight but all normal testing. I also have tightness in my neck particularly the left side.

I have been told I have "migraines." This happened after having my second child and awakening my third eye while trying some astral projection techniques. I also attended a mystery school initiation, which I denounced shortly after.

What planets or stars can be influencing my dizziness? I was born September 15 1984, in Toronto, Ontario at 11:56pm.

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/3C*.html#12

Mars is lord of left ear, is in the sixth house, traditionally associated with injury. It is also opposed to the Ascendant by sign, and rules it by term. The Ascendant changes to the term of Saturn (who becomes cooperating time-lord) around January 2017 for a few years, at which preceding solar revolution the malefics also closely transit the place of Mars by degree. If you lived in your birth city at the time, they would predominate the solar revolution Ascendant, and the next one included, but they would not in this year, and as when they are moving from the place of Mars.

Did the tightness in your neck at the left side come about later than the dizziness and sight problems, like in August last year?

Mercury is powerful in your chart and at IC, hence the mysticism.

Last edited:

sacolucci

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/3C*.html#12

Mars is lord of left ear, is in the sixth house, traditionally associated with injury. It is also opposed to the Ascendant by sign, and rules it by term. The Ascendant changes to the term of Saturn (who becomes cooperating time-lord) around January 2017 for a few years, at which preceding solar revolution the malefics also closely transit the place of Mars by degree. If you lived in your birth city at the time, they would predominate the solar revolution Ascendant, and the next one included, but they would not in this year, and as when they are moving from the place of Mars.

Did the tightness in your neck at the left side come about later than the dizziness and sight problems, like in August last year?

Mercury is powerful in your chart and at IC, hence the mysticism.

Yes that is correct. In April of 2017, I found out I had BPPV (loose crystals in inner ear) in my right ear. I was given epley maneuver. Then at same time, actually a month or two preceding, I was getting left ear headaches. Much later perhaps maybe even in August neck tightness on the left. Is mercury associated with dizziness? How do we remedy these things?

petosiris

Banned
Yes that is correct. In April of 2017, I found out I had BPPV (loose crystals in inner ear) in my right ear. I was given epley maneuver. Then at same time, actually a month or two preceding, I was getting left ear headaches. Much later perhaps maybe even in August neck tightness on the left. Is mercury associated with dizziness? How do we remedy these things?

I've seen Mercury associated with dizziness, and in general when it rules things along with maleficent planets, Saturn and Mars, it exacerbates their effect for injury and disease, even as it intensifies therapy and vitality with the beneficent planets, Jupiter and Venus. Mercury is a common planet working with all groups, sometimes in a vacillating way.

In my opinion it would be unethical for anyone here to recommend you treatment unless they are physicians specializing in their field.

According to Ptolemy's instructions, since Venus is in a superior sextile to Mars, it could provide moderation of suffering through religions and gods. Of course, the maleficent rulership over the Ascendant would also end, around November 2020 according to primary directions. Revolutions and transits bring different years which also can indicate a change of fortune.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Great job everyone identifying ear. Left side of body influence
by wandering silver star.
for those beginners unfamiliar with these terms
confirm the name of the planet you refer to as
a "wandering silver star"
Indications point to localized acid-fast colony disputing energy flow.
There is an elixir for this, it's called Elixir of Vitality
and it correlates with increased energy flow and removal of blockages.
Pm for deets?
presumably the "Elixir" is manufactured by a reputable company :smile:

I've seen Mercury associated with dizziness, and in general when it rules things along with maleficent planets, Saturn and Mars, it exacerbates their effect for injury and disease, even as it intensifies therapy and vitality with the beneficent planets, Jupiter and Venus. Mercury is a common planet working with all groups, sometimes in a vacillating way.

In my opinion it would be unethical for anyone here to recommend you treatment unless they are physicians specializing in their field.

According to Ptolemy's instructions, since Venus is in a superior sextile to Mars, it could provide moderation of suffering through religions and gods. Of course, the maleficent rulership over the Ascendant would also end, around November 2020 according to primary directions. Revolutions and transits bring different years which also can indicate a change of fortune.