schizophrenia

invega

Hey,

I've been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia 10 years ago,
I have Aqua Sun and Gemini Moon with Chiron in Cancer close by.
Any tips for what I can eat/take/do to reduce symptoms of nervousness?
I think spicy foods help me with getting more energy.

My chart attached.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_bon.16754.7044.jpg
    astro_2gw_bon.16754.7044.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 53

Sheena11

I would recommend taking a DNA test that was offered by my doctor for people that have to take medications for mental illness plus other illnesses as well. It is based off your DNA and can help explain why many medications may not have worked for you in the past and which ones could help. Astrology wise you have air signs and air signs so your brain doesn’t stop. That can be quite tiring. Please seek out a good medical provider and consider the DNA test I told you about. Best wishes

Frisiangal

Hey,

I've been diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia 10 years ago,
I have Aqua Sun and Gemini Moon with Chiron in Cancer close by.
Any tips for what I can eat/take/do to reduce symptoms of nervousness?
I think spicy foods help me with getting more energy.

My chart attached.

If you are still viewing, you have attached your birth chart since I last popped into this part of the forum.

Have you ever seen the film 'The Beautiful Mind' ? Your countryman Russell Crowe gives a heart rendering performance of John Nash, the genius of a mathematician plagued by schizophrenia. Obviously 'dramatised' for an interesting story but based on facts.
Being able to finally differentiate between fact and fiction was the key to making his life durable and worthwhile.

You are of that highly interesting generation that was born with a stellium of planetary influence in Capricorn. It broke down outdated and existing barriers (like the Berlin Wall!) and has allowed an unemcumbered freedom, including thought, not experienced by previous generations. It can have its drawbacks in that manifested reality has been replaced by high tech fantasy that becomes the law to follow. Yet it is also this generation that has the ability to give a creative manifested form to that otherwise 'irreality'
Saturn in Capricorn represents the manifested reality in its purest form, which is not necessarily harsh and difficult.

Maybe a major aid towards reducing your symptoms of nervousness is, like Nash, finding the ability within yourself to come to terms with an awakening of the influence your Air influenced Spirit and Mind have upon you. To find the Saturn in Capricorn rationalisation that lies within your nature that can provide an alternate (Uranus) perspective to anything irrational of nature and see it for what it really is (Neptune).

Mars opp. Pluto could be suggestive of an explosive anger held inside. The aspect is also linked to Chiron in Cancer. Unexpressed hurt feelings finding no outlet, or an inability to access and feel it?
Is Sun semi-square Saturn suggestive of a paternal influence?

Have you had any reassessment of diagnosis in the last 10 years?

invega

Unexpressed hurt feelings finding no outlet, or an inability to access and feel it?
Yes precisely

Is Sun semi-square Saturn suggestive of a paternal influence?
also true

Have you had any reassessment of diagnosis in the last 10 years?
I got a second opinion, the new psychiatrist basically trusted in the older psychiatrists diagnosis

Thanks for your input!

If you do have schizophrenia, you are very untypical. Antonio Ventriglio and his team of researchers in the south of Italy carried out a set of investigations into people with 'mood disorders' about 10 years ago and showed that schizophrenia occured mainly among people born at times of little solar activity. Indeed, no-one affected by schizophrenia had been born in the late 1950s, when solar activity rose to a peak. A little earlier, Alberto Saco Álvarez in Galicia, had likewise shown that schizophrenia is more common among people born at times of less solar activity. Cycles of solar activity last about 11 years, and your year of birth, 1989, tallied not with a peak, not a trough, so either your case is very untypical or the diagnosis is questionable. High functioning autism is like schizophrenia in tallying with periods of less solar activity, whereas low functioning autism tallies with periods of more, so the latter may be an alternative diagnosis, though using the term 'autism' for both kinds is inappropriate. Either way, your mention of paranoia suggests that you fall into the deficit category. People born at times of more solar activity tend to be more competitive and restless or, as you put it, nervous. Of course, your condition may rather have to do with a combination of planets at birth (I have not checked), but this may not be the likelier possibility. If your condition has do to with a combination of planets, it should worsen during a transit; otherwise it should worsen at times of more solar activity. If you merely have social problems, it may tally with neither.