Problematic Acne

ttalexa

Hi
Iv'e been suffering from acne since puberty and I'm having trouble getting rid of it ever since. Iv'e tried every product and medication that was offered to me but my body/skin doesn't seem to accept any solution and it keeps breaking out no matter how hard I try.
What do you think? Can something in my birth chart explain this?

Last edited:

Ghost00

Banned
This is partly a fire sign issue in most cases. Aries, Sag, Leon. But it can relate to other signs as well. Best to start with gall bladder because gb produce energy that breaks down the vibes that cause acne and other skin energy flow situations. Gall bladder is Scorpio and ♈ ..pm and we can discuss

waybread

Probably-- please post your chart.

Saturn rules the skin. Skin eruptions might be Mars or Pluto.

I had acne when I was younger (prior to the development of good treatments for it.) I just had to kind of grow out of it. I have natal Saturn opposite Mars.

Highly recommended: minimizing saturated fats in your diet (olive oil is good) and drinking lots of water. Omitting chocolate unless you know it's not a factor. No abrasive face scrubs, but a home facial where you can steam your face over a basin of hot water helps to open the pores.