Ongoing Problem with no resolve

mkd0503

Hello,
I have suffered with trouble on the left side of my neck and body since about 20 years old. This has gotten worse over time and produces more severe exacerbations once every 6-12 months.
When the more severe exacerbations occur it also sets a Rhythm for mental health difficulties such as anxiety and depression and generally not being able to function.
The medical community has been unable to verify a specific reason for this situation and all tests have been performed and show normal results.
Wondering if there is anything on my charts that help explain this?

DOB: 5/3/1984
Birth Time: 4:53pm

Many Thanks!

Ghost00

Banned
Hello,
I have suffered with trouble on the left side of my neck and body since about 20 years old. This has gotten worse over time and produces more severe exacerbations once every 6-12 months.
When the more severe exacerbations occur it also sets a Rhythm for mental health difficulties such as anxiety and depression and generally not being able to function.
The medical community has been unable to verify a specific reason for this situation and all tests have been performed and show normal results.
Wondering if there is anything on my charts that help explain this?

DOB: 5/3/1984
Birth Time: 4:53pm

Many Thanks!

You have ear/sinus energy flow challenge and yeast/uti energy vibe disharmony. Related to Moon, Saturn, Hermes, Venus aspects and signs radix and secondary sidereal directions same for all my posts except horary. The yeast energy blockage is mild this year so you might not notice acid-fast enemies. Next year if you use astrology things get much better witness Uranus secondary aspects with Or, Venus, Ketu in chateaux des torture and tragedy. Pm me

Last edited: