Need help picking a surgery date to have my gallbladder removed

Sheena11

I found out yesterday that I have to have my gallbladder removed relatively soon. It is not an emergency. I can choose a date over the next few months. I know to stay away from the week of the full moon and I believe Scorpio rules the gallbladder (I have seen conflicting info) so stay away from the moon sign that rules that organ but that is about the extent of my knowledge. My info is as follows : June, 2, 1982 , Born in Shelbyville, TN at 6:43 pm. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. 💜♾💜

waybread

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart. Basically we want to look at the condition of your 6th house of health, and transits for likely surgery dates.

However, the astrology is not fool-proof. Non-emergency surgeries can get postponed if an emergency at the hospital arises. Sometimes they have a cancellation and will try to move up your surgery.

If you can, avoid void-of-the-course moons, and look at Mars, the planetary ruler of surgeons.

Frisiangal

Hi,
If you are still reading:

Is the surgery because of a diseased gall bladder or because of gall stones in the passage? Gallstones can cause pain between the shoulder blades.

I ask because different parts of the body have different rulerships.

I was taught that the gall falls under Mars, stones under Saturn/Capricorn, and the gall bladder under Jupiter.
You have an exact Moon-Jupiter in Scorpio opposite natal Venus,.
Mars-Uranus form a YOD figure to natal Venus.
Venus is ruler 6th house of physical complaints.

Saturn makes no hasrsh natal aspects.....except to nodal axis.

The shoulder area falls under Gemini, ruler Mercury, ruler 8th house of surgery, and makes a harsh aspect to natal Pluto (elimination/ replacement physical parts), with Mars the ruler of 12th house (hospitals).

Out of personal interest, did the period between 2010-11 and the following 2 years correspond to a difficult period in life?
Solar Arc Mars would have conjoined natal Jupiter opp. Venus,
Solar Arc Venus was inconjunct natal Jupiter,
during the period that the Saturn return occured.

The time span could have 'planted the seed' (Mars) of a later developing physical complaint.

JUPITERASC

I found out yesterday that I have to have my gallbladder removed relatively soon. It is not an emergency. I can choose a date over the next few months. I know to stay away from the week of the full moon and I believe Scorpio rules the gallbladder (I have seen conflicting info) so stay away from the moon sign that rules that organ but that is about the extent of my knowledge.

My info is as follows : June, 2, 1982 , Born in Shelbyville, TN at 6:43 pm.

Any help would b]e appreciated. Thank you in advance. 💜♾💜

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart.

Basically we want to look at the condition of your 6th house of health,
and transits for likely surgery dates.

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

Sheena11

Hi,
If you are still reading:

Is the surgery because of a diseased gall bladder or because of gall stones in the passage? Gallstones can cause pain between the shoulder blades.

I ask because different parts of the body have different rulerships.

I was taught that the gall falls under Mars, stones under Saturn/Capricorn, and the gall bladder under Jupiter.
You have an exact Moon-Jupiter in Scorpio opposite natal Venus,.
Mars-Uranus form a YOD figure to natal Venus.
Venus is ruler 6th house of physical complaints.

Saturn makes no hasrsh natal aspects.....except to nodal axis.

The shoulder area falls under Gemini, ruler Mercury, ruler 8th house of surgery, and makes a harsh aspect to natal Pluto (elimination/ replacement physical parts), with Mars the ruler of 12th house (hospitals).

Out of personal interest, did the period between 2010-11 and the following 2 years correspond to a difficult period in life?
Solar Arc Mars would have conjoined natal Jupiter opp. Venus,
Solar Arc Venus was inconjunct natal Jupiter,
during the period that the Saturn return occured.

The time span could have 'planted the seed' (Mars) of a later developing physical complaint.

I was actually in a horrible and toxic relationship from 2009-2012. I met my now husband at the very end of 2012. My life changed for the better starting then but it took me some time to realize it. It is very interesting to me that you could pick up on that being a bad time for me based on my aspects. I love astrology and know quite a bit about some areas but not very much about aspects and how to interpret full charts. Thank you for your response. I actually was told by the surgeon, that I did not need surgery. I was so thankful.

Frisiangal

I was actually in a horrible and toxic relationship from 2009-2012. I met my now husband at the very end of 2012. My life changed for the better starting then but it took me some time to realize it. It is very interesting to me that you could pick up on that being a bad time for me based on my aspects. I love astrology and know quite a bit about some areas but not very much about aspects and how to interpret full charts. Thank you for your response.

When studying solar arc directions (all planetary motion is directed at same rate as secondary progressed Sun) under my first astrology teacher, she was able to say what, when and why I developed stones, and had a gall bladder removal months before my 29th birthday (corresponding to Saturn return). S.A.D. Saturn (ruler 5th and trad. ruler 6th houses) had first opposed natal Moon and years later conjoined natal Mars during the period that transit Jupiter squared natal Moon!

It was an 'aha' moment for me that was to become my passion for learning medical health astrology.

There is absolutely no logical reason for the 3-year aspect period of hypothetical S.A.D's to a natal planet to work, yet their accuracy in pinpointing important periods during life is beyond belief.

Glad that all is well for you after all.:smile: