Tickles in lower gums/palate

athair

Hi; are there some planets and or signs that relate to gums/palate? In particular, lower gums/palate; some days (say, once or twice a month) i start to feel like a sort of periodical tickles in lower gums/palate; the feeling is not easy to decribe perhaps; it perhaps somehow relates.to throath chakra (and perhaps also to the following chakras...mainly the solar-plexus...seemingly...some emptyness feeling around it). Then, i would ask as to an existing relation between astrólogy and throat chakra
Any comment would be great. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Have you had yourself checked by a doctor? If not, you should. Go to your local doc/ GP and get an x-ray done - for sure. Perhaps some inflamed nerves.

How is Saturn placed in your birth chart? What is your Asc.? Can you post your birth chart that you can pull on astro.com

Frisiangal

Hi; are there some planets and or signs that relate to gums/palate? In particular, lower gums/palate; some days (say, once or twice a month) i start to feel like a sort of periodical tickles in lower gums/palate; the feeling is not easy to decribe perhaps; it perhaps somehow relates.to throath chakra (and perhaps also to the following chakras...mainly the solar-plexus...seemingly...some emptyness feeling around it). Then, i would ask as to an existing relation between astrólogy and throat chakra
Any comment would be great. Thanks in advance.

A Google check of sources verified that':
Taurus rules the lower gums and palate.
As it also rules 'the throat area', any association with the throat chakra might be relevant.
Check for planets in the sign and position of its ruler, Venus.'

A Medical indication was given to herpes virus.

The Solar plexus is ruled by Mars.
Check both Aries and Scorpio influences.

The WWW provides a lot of sources for further information.:wink:

Mars is also ruler of 'the chewing teeth'; Saturn = skeletal tissue rules the teeth in general.

athair

Thanks s lot! Interesting insight! Im pisces sun sq sag moon and sq sag asc; jupiter in Taurus in the 6th sq Mars im Acquarius in the 3rd. Jupiter is the only singleton (earth sign singleton) in my chart. So your insights seem to make sense. Greetings

Ghost00

Banned
If you send me birthday and time, place, I can check it out for you. What I will do is draw up the radix and yearly chart paying special attention to sun and moon locations and aspects for this year. Could relate to aries as well but I agree with everyone, sounds like cold sore