What do I keep having miscarriages ?

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

I'm so sorry about your miscarriages.

It is a courtesy on this forum to post your own chart. The most legible free charts are at Astrodienst www.astro.com .

waybread

Your horoscope image has expired. You can't link it directly from astro.com without having it go away soon after you post it. If you can, save it to your computer and then upload it as an attachment here. From a phone, try a service like imgur.com .

Frisiangal

Some questions:

On-the-hour birth times are often questionsable. Is it accurate, otherwise house cusps can move position, altering the circumstances of a house realm ?

Do you desire a child for itself or :
because it is what is expected of a woman, or to 'feel complete'?
To fulfil 'an ideal' of motherhood'?
For another reason; e.g. against loneliness, to fill a void, saving a marriage, satisfying 'grandparents', etc.?

There is an astrological but non-physical point called MEAN Black Moon Lilith that has been observed to have strong associations with conditions regarding 'motherhood'. This point is placed in Virgo in the 1st house in the natal chart; Virgo is the Ascending sign (physical constitution).
MEAN BML forms a soft aspect with natal Sun (personal will) in Capricorn ….4th or 5th house situations realm according to accuracy of birth time?? Yet it is in a strenuous harsh aspect with natal Moon whose feelings have need of a material steady secure safety net, that may not be forthcoming.
Moon-MEAN BML situations have become almost a classic regarding the (non)bonding aspect within mother-child relationship …. your own and that within a (pseudo) family setting.
A harsh aspect between natal Sun amd Moon is often suggestive of a difficult relationship between the child's parents, to which MEAN BML will create its own version in the child of who is/was at fault.

Ruler of Virgo Ascendant is Mercury, placed in the 5th house realm of, amongst other things, the parent/child relationships. It falls under Aquarius, representing the spirit of independent thought. The harsh aspects to Moon and Pluto can produce a FIXED one way obsessional, possessive, emotional mindset within yourself ….. and/or any future child you will have and bring up.

What if a future child is not perfect in form through your eyes? What if the parent-child relationship asks much of you? Could you cope?

It has been observed that the non-physical point BML DOES seem to show 'the point' of that which does not physically occur, even if it is not understood at the time. Positively speaking, BML in Virgo can have an inner talent for rectifying any mistakes one feels to have made and then 'point' towards the right direction to take in correcting them. :wink:

I attended a lecture once in which the hypothetical (or metaphysical?) viewpoint was considered whether a foetus desires to be physically born. Does it make its own choice?
Several years later I seemed to see this put to the test. My son's wife had had 2 healthy girls, yet miscarried in the early stages of 2 further pregnancies. Circumstances beyond his control occured that led to their divorce within the next year or so.
Makes you think, doesn't it?????

kalinka

If you were born 10minutes earlier I don't see children for you. Otherwise, yes. In the second half of 2021 and in 2022 is a good possibility to get pregnant.

Frisiangal

Thank you for that very detailed response. My birth certificate says 10:39 pm sorry!!

You have removed the previous chart without replacing it with the new one.
As said last time, a change in time can alter the themes written within it.
A chart through astro. com, with the extended section prognoses of natal with secondary progressions and solar arc directions, would provide more information relevant to this and a forthcoming period regarding those themes.

Should I not even bother trying to have children if my chart is as bad as you’re making it seem ? It also sounds like I would be a horrible mother.

It was certainly not my intention to give this impression, only to
comment upon what might motivate you and what positions in the chart can convey.

What I don’t understand is how can people who are horrible human beings have multiple kids that they abuse, kill, are mean too, or they are substance abusers. And people like me don’t even get a chance.

You're not alone with that thought.
Yet infertility is not your problem as proven by the previous pregnancies. There is a hitch in carrying to term. As suggested, a proper medical check up may reveal that which 'a test' did not.

Also “ A harsh aspect between natal Sun amd Moon is often suggestive of a difficult relationship between the child's parents, to which MEAN BML will create its own version in the child of who is/was at fault.“

Is that referring to me as a child ? Or my future child?

It is YOUR chart. The inner perception (figment of imagination) offered by MEAN BML regarding circumstances undergone may not be as Virgo realism reveals them to actually be.

:smile:

kalinka

Sorry I was actually born at 10:39 pm ! I just double checked

If this birth minute is really exact, I don't see children. I would recommend you to do a birth rectification. Only 5 minutes difference can change everything.
You could also do a horary, which might be the easier way to give an answer to your question.

aquarius7000

Hi

I still see no chart on this thread. Astro.com creates clear chart that can be attached easily.
Just a list of aspects is not the same.

kalinka

I don’t know what gives you people the right to tell others if they can have kids or not. I know people who have had 11 miscarriages have a baby finally. All I asked was WHY DO I KEEP HAVING MISCARRIAGES. And you are basically telling me to just give up hope instead and not even bother cause it’s not in the stars.

Then maybe you should word your questions right. "WHAT do i keep ..? Also you only wrote : I don’t want to keep trying and miscarrying, could someone please guide me ? " This leads to misunderstandings.
And yes, it is seen in the chart if someone will have kids or not. Good luck fürthermore. Did not want to upset you.

Frisiangal

Nvigz,

It's a pity that you took such offence at my posts when it was never my intention to cause it.

You have now deleted your posts, yet an answer to your query may lie in your mentioning you had undergone 4 uterus operations in the past. This may well have left its walls still too weak to carry a babe to term.

You might care to give your body the time to heal itself so that it is able to carry out its work as it should, in preference to forcing issues in the desire for a child whilst 'the container' is not physically ready to carry it.

Other issues could also play their role.

I repeat that I never implied that childlessness is written in the chart.
A change of attitude can produce miracles.

Good luck.

Nvigz

Nvigz,

It's a pity that you took such offence at my posts when it was never my intention to cause it.

You have now deleted your posts, yet an answer to your query may lie in your mentioning you had undergone 4 uterus operations in the past. This may well have left its walls still too weak to carry a babe to term.

You might care to give your body the time to heal itself so that it is able to carry out its work as it should, in preference to forcing issues in the desire for a child whilst 'the container' is not physically ready to carry it.

Other issues could also play their role.

I repeat that I never implied that childlessness is written in the chart.
A change of attitude can produce miracles.

Good luck.

Sorry , I was upset. Going through a miscarriage is traumatic. I have given my body time to heal and was given the okay by my doctors to try again. I am scared to miscarry again and was looking so some guidance from anything really, a dream , a message , Astrology. When going through something like that you do not want to hear anything negative going forward as it is extremely hard to get your mind in a good place again before wanting to try again. I would much rather delete the whole post but I don’t know how too.