Thoughts on Mercury, neptune, and moon for heart rate and nervous issues

Fz hb

Hi everyone. Hope you are all in good health.
I have lately started reading up about nervous personality or anxiety in relation to heart health. I noticed some mercury-neptune connections with occassionaly addition of moon in the mix. I personally have neptune transiting opposite natal sun and mercury atm but the transit is almost over. One thing that came to forefront during the last five years of this neptune transit is heart palpitations and rhythm issues due to nervousness and anxiety.
If any of you have observed something similar, or experienced something, do share. It will help me a lot. May be I won't find a solution but at least I will find an answer or acknowledgement of the issue's relationship with astrological aspects.
Thanks

Harmelia

Hi everyone. Hope you are all in good health.
I have lately started reading up about nervous personality or anxiety in relation to heart health. I noticed some mercury-neptune connections with occassionaly addition of moon in the mix. I personally have neptune transiting opposite natal sun and mercury atm but the transit is almost over. One thing that came to forefront during the last five years of this neptune transit is heart palpitations and rhythm issues due to nervousness and anxiety.
If any of you have observed something similar, or experienced something, do share. It will help me a lot. May be I won't find a solution but at least I will find an answer or acknowledgement of the issue's relationship with astrological aspects.
Thanks

This is interesting. I just did a reading for a client who has great anxiety issues along with heart arrhythmia. I have permission to discuss her chart. Anxiety can cause all kinds of heart issues. She does not have endometriosis, but she has arthritis, intestinal issues and glaucoma too. I think she feels her anxiety to be the biggest problem. I think her anxiety is related to her arthritis too, as she is worried about her health all the time. But what came first? In her case, I'm not sure.

I have both of your charts up on my screen. When I think of fear and anxiety, I think Scorpio and Virgo. You both have a Scorpio Moon. You have Moon in 4th with Cancer rising and she has Moon conjunct Sag ASC.

Your Sun is conjunct Mercury in Virgo - so with Sun, Moon and ASC - all speak the fear and anxiety language. Your Scorpio Moon and Venus is conjunct Libra SN. Yes, it's out of sign, but I would still call it a conjunction. Her South Node is Virgo conjunct Venus. So she also has a Virgo connection. You both have Venus conjunct SN. That would draw energy like a magnet, your attention - to the SN - the wound.

Your Libra SN is in 4th near IC. This is a feeling of vulnerability and insecurity. Hers is in Virgo conjunct MC. Both tell me that there's much attention given to other people - to social perceptions of you - and your inability to control what others think or how they relate to you - or something like that. There is concern for how you are perceived in some way.

Her Sun, Neptune, Saturn and Mercury are in Libra in the 10th. So that is the same energy as your SN. Looks like, Scorpio, Libra and Virgo are the main signs for the two of you - involving SN and Moon.

I'm not sure about transits. The transits won't affect you if it isn't implicit in the natal chart. But you do have Neptune in Virgo's 6th house and your Mercury is in Virgo. So, this would give you potential for Virgo anxiety. A Neptune transit opposing your Virgo Sun/Mercury just might fan the flames of anxiety - especially if you aren't "letting go". Neptune in Pisces is asking us to "let go" of what isn't good for us. If you spend too much time trying to figure things out, it puts you in Virgo instead of Piscean energy - which is more like trusting that everything will be okay.

I have a Virgo ASC with SN conjunct Saturn in Virgo too so I have personally done my share of worrying, but as I've gotten older I have been doing the North node in Pisces much more. I can just be peaceful. I do go back and forth between Virgo and Pisces a lot. I have Jupiter conjunct NN and Saturn conjunct SN so that accentuates the opposition. I tend to do one and then the other alternatively. But, by and large, Virgo has mellowed and Pisces is more reasonable.

It's tough not to continuously analyze everything with a Sun and Mercury in Virgo - and I have found that true with my Virgo rising, SN and Saturn. But, it can be worked with. Personally, I don't experience anxiety at the level of panic attacks or anything that is an issue. But, I don't have any planets in Scorpio and I have fire Sun and Moon signs. I have definitely noticed a link between Virgo and Scorpio or 6th and 8th houses when there is serious anxiety issues. The two linked together shows up in OCD and other anxiety disorders.

Does this help?

Fz hb

This is interesting. I just did a reading for a client who has great anxiety issues along with heart arrhythmia. I have permission to discuss her chart. Anxiety can cause all kinds of heart issues. She does not have endometriosis, but she has arthritis, intestinal issues and glaucoma too. I think she feels her anxiety to be the biggest problem. I think her anxiety is related to her arthritis too, as she is worried about her health all the time. But what came first? In her case, I'm not sure.

I have both of your charts up on my screen. When I think of fear and anxiety, I think Scorpio and Virgo. You both have a Scorpio Moon. You have Moon in 4th with Cancer rising and she has Moon conjunct Sag ASC.

Your Sun is conjunct Mercury in Virgo - so with Sun, Moon and ASC - all speak the fear and anxiety language. Your Scorpio Moon and Venus is conjunct Libra SN. Yes, it's out of sign, but I would still call it a conjunction. Her South Node is Virgo conjunct Venus. So she also has a Virgo connection. You both have Venus conjunct SN. That would draw energy like a magnet, your attention - to the SN - the wound.

Your Libra SN is in 4th near IC. This is a feeling of vulnerability and insecurity. Hers is in Virgo conjunct MC. Both tell me that there's much attention given to other people - to social perceptions of you - and your inability to control what others think or how they relate to you - or something like that. There is concern for how you are perceived in some way.

Her Sun, Neptune, Saturn and Mercury are in Libra in the 10th. So that is the same energy as your SN. Looks like, Scorpio, Libra and Virgo are the main signs for the two of you - involving SN and Moon.

I'm not sure about transits. The transits won't affect you if it isn't implicit in the natal chart. But you do have Neptune in Virgo's 6th house and your Mercury is in Virgo. So, this would give you potential for Virgo anxiety. A Neptune transit opposing your Virgo Sun/Mercury just might fan the flames of anxiety - especially if you aren't "letting go". Neptune in Pisces is asking us to "let go" of what isn't good for us. If you spend too much time trying to figure things out, it puts you in Virgo instead of Piscean energy - which is more like trusting that everything will be okay.

I have a Virgo ASC with SN conjunct Saturn in Virgo too so I have personally done my share of worrying, but as I've gotten older I have been doing the North node in Pisces much more. I can just be peaceful. I do go back and forth between Virgo and Pisces a lot. I have Jupiter conjunct NN and Saturn conjunct SN so that accentuates the opposition. I tend to do one and then the other alternatively. But, by and large, Virgo has mellowed and Pisces is more reasonable.

It's tough not to continuously analyze everything with a Sun and Mercury in Virgo - and I have found that true with my Virgo rising, SN and Saturn. But, it can be worked with. Personally, I don't experience anxiety at the level of panic attacks or anything that is an issue. But, I don't have any planets in Scorpio and I have fire Sun and Moon signs. I have definitely noticed a link between Virgo and Scorpio or 6th and 8th houses when there is serious anxiety issues. The two linked together shows up in OCD and other anxiety disorders.

Does this help?

Thank you so much Harmelia, you have taken the time out to even draw the chart or find It from other thread. I really appreciate this. Thank you.
I am still trying to understand the planets and aspects you are talking about. I do understand some of it as I have my chart opened in front of me to see the connections. But understanding the dynamics will take some time because I am not an expert like you.
This answer means alot to me because I have been looking for some clue for almost a decade.
Thank you so much 💙

Harmelia

Thank you so much Harmelia, you have taken the time out to even draw the chart or find It from other thread. I really appreciate this. Thank you.
I am still trying to understand the planets and aspects you are talking about. I do understand some of it as I have my chart opened in front of me to see the connections. But understanding the dynamics will take some time because I am not an expert like you.
This answer means alot to me because I have been looking for some clue for almost a decade.
Thank you so much 💙

Glad this helps. Feel free to ask me questions about what you don't understand. I didn't elaborate much on the points I mentioned, so I'm happy to. I actually had your chart on solar fire on my computer. I had answered another question you posted about endometriosis - and I saved your chart. Hope that's okay. I like to keep track of people especially who have health issues. Big hug ...