Wrath of my Gallbladder

Innerdepths

Since the year started I have been ill. I thought it was serious acid reflux issues coming up by being woken up in the middle of the night with major stomach pains back in Feb. In the start I could manage it. On Mother's day I was rushed to emergency and treated for a heart issue instead of a digestive issue.

I was rushed back to emergency yesterday morning with the same pains as I was experiencing on Mother's day - this time only worse. I gave the doctor's more medical history and the doctor told me that my Gallbladder is acting up and needs to be removed. I now have to phone my family doctor to get a referral to a surgeon.

I'm not sure what is happening transit wise to have my health going bonkers.

I have included my chart via attachment.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_anonymous_20101127.78365.23281.gif
    astro_24gw_01_anonymous_20101127.78365.23281.gif
    59.9 KB · Views: 74

Frisiangal

I'm not sure what is happening transit wise to have my health going bonkers

Hi,
The first thing to realise is that health problems do not arise overnight; they may take years to develop and it's the physical symptons that are indicative that 'something is no longer in order'.

Medical Health astrology works from the view that physical disorders occuring during life are the result of planetary function energies not working as they should in the outer world, whereby they turn inwards and effect the part of the body over which they, the sign they are in, or any planet they adversely aspect have rulership. Any disorder can usually find its beginnings in emotional turmoil, as per the Moon. The 1st and 6th houses are associated with physical disorders.
A natal chart can provide information regarding any predispostion towards a physical disorder, meaning it can but not necessarily does appear, depending upon how eneregy is used.

The gall bladder (and liver, the cleansing laboratory) is ruled by Jupiter.
The digestive system falls under Cancer/Virgo, and is ruled by Mercury and Moon.
The gall is ruled by Mars.

Is it coincidence that all the planets mentioned make adverse aspects in your chart to each other? Furthermore, Jupiter is placed in the 6th house conjunct Neptune, the planet often associated with physical dis-ease and disintegration.

I don't know how familar you are with astrological patterns, but what
do you think could happen when a Cancer Moon that is vulnerable towards any kind of change that will endanger its need for emotional security is challenged by a Mercury in Taurus that ask to go by physical facts (and proof, through Virgo association)? And what could happen when that same practically installed Mercury intellect comes up against the larger than life idyllic qualities of a Jupiter-Neptune. Would Mercury fact perhaps 'deflate' rather than help 'inflate' the (unfulfilled) ideals Jupiter carries within it? And how would perhaps a Cancer Moon REact when its strong imaginative qualities show signs of deflation? Would Mars/Aries rise to the challenges of taking self initiative to begin anew, or would it 'not possess the gall' to act in such a manner?:sideways: There is also a trait in the chart that does not care to feel treated as a dish-rag!

Maybe if cirumstances don't work out as one idealised, surrogate means of avoiding or escaping from life occur. The lack 'is fed' by the Moon in other ways that are not really good for the pysical body to cope with.

You mention transits, yet within the last few years a lot has been going on via secondary progressions (life changes).
The Moon entered the 6th house to conjunct Jupiter-Neptune,
both progr. Mercury and Venus in Aries had squared natal Moon,
progr. Mars in Aquarius in 9th moving towards natal Jupiter,
progr. Saturn harboring Moon,
progr.Jupiter was exact conjunct natal Neptune?

How have you felt over the last few years? Inflated or deflated? If Jupiter took to excessive behaviour in order to escape(Neptune) the reality dealt, then the action to upset a possibly already punctured gall bladder (and not to forget the liver) that had been already ignited and inflamed (tr. Jupiter through 6th house) was set further into motion.

If your birth time is accurate, Venus is ruler of your 6th house. Consequently, its challenging aspect to Jupiter and your desire for 'pedastal romance' is going to play a large part in any predisposition towards physical disorders. Venus is strongly associated with 'sweetness' = 'sugar', whilst Libra, as well as charismatic physical beauty, has rulership over the kidneys, hormonal balance, and feminine reproductive system.

Mercury, ruler Ascendant, is also in the Venus-ruled sign of Taurus. This can also lead to hormonal imbalances through the thyroid system and eventual enlargement(Jupiter) of the gland.

The current transits through Aries and Taurus will all have effected the sensitive areas of your chart.

Maybe you can dot some i's and cross some t's ? Forearmed is forewarned.

All the best to you.

Innerdepths

I had another attack this week and that makes it five attacks since Mother's Day. I did talk to a General Surgeon who will be taking the Gallbladder out on July 8th - Friday of next week. I am nervous but I know it must be done.

I have posted my chart with the transits for that day.

It seem with surgeries in my life the Sun and Pluto (Transiting) always seem to aspect each other via conjunction or opposition.

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_anonymous_201178.73601.19978.gif
    astro_24gw_01_anonymous_201178.73601.19978.gif
    60.1 KB · Views: 44

dr. farr

Don't like South Node on the ascendant, but the Moon is not in either the 4th house or sign ruler of the gallbladder (Scorpio), and Mars is not in either Scorpio or the 4th house, so the chart is pretty favorable for surgery; following Maximus inceptional predictive method (4th century AD), finding a bicorporeal sign in the asscendant and finding the Moon in a tropical sign, indicates some pain and difficulty regarding the operation (minor though because of Moon being in a tropical sign); and the final outcome (according to Maximus) is based on the placement of the Lord of the Moon's sign, so-since the Moon is also lord of the sign it is in (Cancer)-the final outcome of the operation will be successful (because the Moon is in the tropical sign of Cancer and is in a Bright Degree of Cancer)

Best wishes to you! You will have a speedy recovery!

Innerdepths

Tonight I sit here having second thoughts about the surgery. I ask myself, have I done all that I could do for myself in regards of what I eat? The answer was a strong resounding NO! In the past 8 weeks, I have hardly touched my diet nor did I do any changes. I want to do all that I can before the surgeon takes my gallbladder out.

The provincial health board suggests a low fat vegetarian diet and I am going to aim for that and see what results I can get. I know animal products seem to aggravate my gallbladder.

Here's to the next while......I have faith in myself and I hope I can get back on track.

Thank you for all your comments and awesome insights!

dr. farr

Here is what I often tell my clients with GB problems (cholecystitis, even cholelithiasis)
-diet is a (perhaps the!) major factor
-use of 60 drop doses (1 teaspoonful) of Wild Yam root liquid extract with hot water, repeated every 30 minutes if needed, for relief of acute episodes (possibly with the concommitant use of homeopathic Belladonna 6x at the same time as the Wild Yam)
-modification of the fundamnetal GB problem itself with daily use of a mixture of equal parts chelidonium homeopathic 1x tincture + berberis vulgaris homeopathic 1x tincture + cinchona officnalis homeopathic 6x liquid dilution + herbal Wild Yam liquid extract: 5 drops of this combined mixture once (or possibly twice) daily, taking a day off after every 4-5 days of use

...in many instances, diet along with these remedies, has resulted in very beneficial progress (saving the GB from having to be removed)

These remedies are not drugs, they are safe and freely (no prescription) available in most countries of the world (certainly they are in Canada)

Innerdepths

Well, so much for the vegan diet. It was emergency surgery as my liver enzymes skyrocketed up to 1000 (normal count is 100). If I didn't get the gallbladder out I imagine it would be been life threatening. They took it out on July 15th around 12:15ish PM in Calgary.

I had started getting an attack on the night of the 11th and I had the worst attack ever. My boyfriend started driving me to emergency and the pain became unbearable, so we called an ambulance to come get me. My liver enzymes were elevated and they treated me for pain and nausea and sent me off. Later on it was back to emergency and more tests.

I was admitted to hospital on july 13 and was placed on the call list for surgery. I spent a few days not allowed to have anything to eat or drink and then finally Friday they called me down and it came out.

They found my blood ph was acidy and the enzymes count was still high. The liver was injured with the gallstone attacks. Now they have to monitor my liver.

That is my update.......The moon was at 28 Cap and sadly in the 4th during time of surgery......gasp

dr. farr

I would strongly suggest your consideration, now, of liver tonification using Milk Thistle extract. Best wishes for your recovery!

A friend of mine is asking me to check her gallbladder, so I looked at a couple of cases, to identify the planet responsible, and came across your reports.

An Indian with gallstones had a precise combination of Uranus with Saturn at birth, and Saturn was moving to and fro over 'your' Uranus when your problem became acute in May 2011. There was no aspect between them at birth, but Uranus was opposite Chiron and the sun at birth, so Saturn may have been only the last straw on the camel's back.

The physicians may have been right to treat you for a heart issue in February 2011, since Uranus was then moving over your Pluto, and Uranus seems to be responsible for pulsation in general, be it peristalsis or the heartbeat. If, as seems to be the case, the gallbladder is regulated by Uranus, yours may have misbehaved on both occasions but not in the same way.

For you, this may all be the snow of yesteryear, but I thought I might as well mention it, since I had just been using the data.

Harmelia

The last post on this thread was 2010 - that I can see. I wonder why this thread is in New Posts. Did I miss something?

petosiris

Banned
The last post on this thread was 2010 - that I can see. I wonder why this thread is in New Posts. Did I miss something?

It has been just a decade. OP had a very dignified Mars in opposition to the Moon in his triplicity and in opposition to the Ascendant in transit.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

The last post on this thread was 2010 - that I can see.

I wonder why this thread is in New Posts. Did I miss something?
It's because of the following post today :smile:
the poster did not realise last post was ten years ago

A friend of mine is asking me to check her gallbladder, so I looked at a couple of cases, to identify the planet responsible, and came across your reports.

An Indian with gallstones had a precise combination of Uranus with Saturn at birth, and Saturn was moving to and fro over 'your' Uranus when your problem became acute in May 2011. There was no aspect between them at birth, but Uranus was opposite Chiron and the sun at birth, so Saturn may have been only the last straw on the camel's back.

The physicians may have been right to treat you for a heart issue in February 2011, since Uranus was then moving over your Pluto, and Uranus seems to be responsible for pulsation in general, be it peristalsis or the heartbeat. If, as seems to be the case, the gallbladder is regulated by Uranus, yours may have misbehaved on both occasions but not in the same way.

For you, this may all be the snow of yesteryear,

but I thought I might as well mention it, since I had just been using the data.
most definitely "the snow of yesteryear"
because OP most recent post was 08-15-2013, 07:56 AM

Last edited: