My chart isn't good?

megg

Hey I was just looking at my chart and noticed something.
It appears I have a fixed grand cross, but it looks like I actually have 2 or 3 of them, but I can't really see properly.
It's upset me a lot actually..I don't really want a life full of crisis. With my sun in 8th house too, it just looks like that's what's destined for me!
I'm wondering if there is any placement at all that could possibly make my life better...would really appreciate the help...thanks.

image.gif

katydid

Do not worry. You do not have 2 or 3 Grand Crosses. You have one, and it has a few extra planets so it is multi-layered. But it often happens that way so no problem.

I have a fixed grand square and I have had a pretty great life so far. A bit of drama here and there but nothing impossible. You are very young and have a very exciting life ahead. :cool:

megg

Do not worry. You do not have 2 or 3 Grand Crosses. You have one, and it has a few extra planets so it is multi-layered. But it often happens that way so no problem.

I have a fixed grand square and I have had a pretty great life so far. A bit of drama here and there but nothing impossible. You are very young and have a very exciting life ahead. :cool:

Thanks, you've made me feel better :)

lilypad18

Hi!
There is no such thing as a good chart or a bad chart. In my opinion, charts with lots of "difficult" placements or aspects make the natives literally fighters. When you have these placements/aspects life (or you yourself) will demand constant growing. Those people you see with a lot of trines, with no grand crosses like yours or with most of their planets in domicile or exalt have everything come to them so easily that they wont even "move" to accomplish something

I dont know if you understand me, english isnt my native language but I tried my best hahahaha

Remember, dont be sad because of your chart! It gives you the opportunity of growing more than people with no grand crosses.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey I was just looking at my chart and noticed something.
It appears I have a fixed grand cross, but it looks like I actually have 2 or 3 of them, but I can't really see properly.
It's upset me a lot actually..I don't really want a life full of crisis. With my sun in 8th house too, it just looks like that's what's destined for me!
I'm wondering if there is any placement at all that could possibly make my life better...would really appreciate the help...thanks.

View attachment 57523

My dear Megg.

Your chart is filled with challenges and opportunities, like all lives. Natal charts are not intended to be looked at and then worried about, most especially by persons of a tender age.

Much better to go out and meet what life gives you wholeheartedly and gratefully. All of it. That is what will prepare you well for the special shape of things that life presents you based on your natal chart.

Very best wishes in this brand, spanking New Year, Megg.

megg

Hi!
There is no such thing as a good chart or a bad chart. In my opinion, charts with lots of "difficult" placements or aspects make the natives literally fighters. When you have these placements/aspects life (or you yourself) will demand constant growing. Those people you see with a lot of trines, with no grand crosses like yours or with most of their planets in domicile or exalt have everything come to them so easily that they wont even "move" to accomplish something

I dont know if you understand me, english isnt my native language but I tried my best hahahaha

Remember, dont be sad because of your chart! It gives you the opportunity of growing more than people with no grand crosses.

I understand! Thank you very much, happy new year!

megg

My dear Megg.

Your chart is filled with challenges and opportunities, like all lives. Natal charts are not intended to be looked at and then worried about, most especially by persons of a tender age.

Much better to go out and meet what life gives you wholeheartedly and gratefully. All of it. That is what will prepare you well for the special shape of things that life presents you based on your natal chart.

Very best wishes in this brand, spanking New Year, Megg.

I see now, thank you. Happy new year to you!