help! Signs of Mental illness or evil ?

Zarathu

Account Closed
I am sorry to hear that this horrible thing happened to you.

However, I presume that you do not have permission this person to post the chart and to describe what s/he has done to you in a world wide forum. Please obscure the birthdata.

Re: the FAQ:

"Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart."

JUPITERASC

i have not added a name nor any personal data and i used my photoshop to edit birth infoforamtion
Celebrities natal charts are in the public domain
however
friends and acquaintances of forum members
are in a very different category
because they are entitled to their privacy
even if their actions are questionable
this is a basic forum rule
:smile:

JUPITERASC

I am sorry to hear that this horrible thing happened to you.

However, I presume that you do not have permission this person to post the chart
and
to describe what s/he has done to you in a world wide forum.

Please obscure the birthdata.

Re: the FAQ:

"Astrological data are highly sensitive. We therefore ask you to take the protection of personal data of third persons very seriously. If you wish to post the chart of a person known to you, you must have their permission to do so or anonymize the name and all birth / personal data. If this is not the case, please refrain from posting this chart."
As stated, this is a world wide international forum
a very public arena :smile:

Ethical rules to observe

Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed
as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people,
hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws....

.....Please know that you should take your own risks if you decide to trust someone else with their astrological services,
as this forum does not undertake any responsibility for any astrological services, especially those offered against a fee,
via this forum in any form: through public forums or chat, private messages or emails.

Also remember that this is a public forum, indexed by search engines (Google, for instance),
so basically everything you post here is not only viewable by any other person,
but it also can be retrieved by a simple internet search