transits of injuries ?

Lin

This is a really general question.
Any body part can be injured, even from just a slight fall or slip, even at a young age.
Later in life that part of the body is more vulnerable to other injuries.
First you need to see which body parts are most vulnerable....and that would be represented by planetary rulership of that body part.
For instance, Saturn rules the knees.
Personally, I have very troubling knees, and for several years have taken advantage of all physical therapy for my knees that my ins. co. will pay for.

As a child I rode my bike constantly,. and did fall on my knees. I roller skated a lot, and fell on my knees as a young child, rode horses and put a lot of strain on them, took ballet and "toe" lessons for 15 years, and was a hairdresser for 17 years, putting a lot of strain on both my back and knees.

So even without any additional major injury, my knees got a lot of battering.
I have Saturn square Mars natally. And there you go. And Saturn and Mars are both angular....so....it was inevitable that my knees would get a lot of wear and tear.

I'm a Leo with Sun square Asc, so my lower back was always a problem, probably beginning with a fall from a horse, tho at the time (at about age 16) it was only a temporary issue. However a year later I needed to see a chiropractor. At the time I didn't put the 2 things together...but eventually began to remember all the "little" mishaps in my earlier life, which I had all but forgotten.

I don't have transits for any of my knee injuries as at the time of most of them I hadn't yet begun to study astrology..nor did I need hospitalization.

And that's the problem with injuries that don't need immediate attention: you don't write down the dates, unless you keep a diary....

However, I have done charts for people who have had close calls in auto accidents, and it's always interesting to note what aspects SAVED their lives. Because some of these individuals were pretty beat up and hospitalized for weeks.

So ...I suggest to you and everyone else interested in this subject to always make a note of any fall or trip or mild car accident or any type of accident that causes bleeding, swelling or restriction of activity. Only then can you go back to see the astrological connections.

It's easy to say that a transit Uranus square Mars or square the Asc. or Mars square Venus or Saturn square Sun etc ...or even some oppositions will "cause" an accident. But usually is a number of transits happening together .... often with Neptune in the mix....because accidents often happening when someone isn't paying close attention to what they are doing....and that is a Neptunian issue.
LI N