Can I Read this Chart -- Love matter

Wildflower

When Saturn is rising but also int he 7th does thta mean the chart is not valid?

I asked what are his feelings for me--is there any attraction left?. This is a long term 7th house relationship. The Moon (him and why is he in the 2nd house???) will trine me as Saturn in the 7th. The Moon's last aspect is a trine to Pluto in the 11th.

sexfeelings.gif

Wildflower

Anyone? Is there a prohibition here on reading? If not I will take Venus and capricorn for me and moon and sun for him. Saturn and Venus look like they are both in trouble regardless! Aries Moon in 2nd. Issues related to security--ownership plus action and temper. I can't say I see attraction more like stress.

Summery Joy

I don't think that counts as Saturn rising. Capricorn is rising alright, but to call a planet rising, it has to be on the ASC, not necessarily ruling the rising sign.

Something strange about this chart. I see you significator (Saturn) in detriment in his turned first house showing remaining interest but difficult situation (detriment). Your significator interestingly anti-receives his (the Moon) showing negative feelings towards him. If this is a valid chart, I'm inclined to think that any feelings that you still have to him are due to mere obssession, while in fact you're not all that crazy about getting back together with him.

His significator doesn't receive yours showing no remaining feelings towards you.

The last lunar aspect is a trine with Saturn in the 7th. You will eventually get over the resdues of this relationship and move on, but it will take time.