Can someone help me?

tatiana12

I want to know what to expect this year, any changes in love and job?

Attachments

• sol.jpg
    sol.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
A very big event has already occurred recently. Transiting Saturn opposed your natal Ascendant while Uranus was squared. This is a very rare occurrence involving slower, outer planets so it has a monumental impact. Some important relationship in your life is stressed to the limit, and it is likely that there was a separation. There is tension and violent mood swings involved. It may have political overtones. It happened most likely not long ago, and you are still recovering from it.

Transiting Pluto is conjuncting natal Neptune. It is a spooky time. There may be paranormal happenings and events that give you a spooky feeling because it suggests that there is more to reality than is widely discussed.

Transiting Neptune is conjuncting natal Saturn. This is a very unpleasant time when you may feel betrayed. You may also feel unsteady and unsure about what is and is not real. Who can you trust? What does it all mean? There may be depression. You may regard with stern skepticism any suggestion for optimism. You may feel that many of the suggestions being offered are false or insubstantial. You may struggle with a loss of faith. You may feel that your are facing ruin or deep introspective suffering.

Solar arc Venus recently conjuncted natal Saturn as solar arc Mars conjuncted natal Venus. This suggests a crisis in romance. Now solar arc Uranus is conjuncting Venus suggesting an end to the romantic relationship.

I don't see anything coming soon that is more important than what has recently or will soon occur. I think you will be preoccupied with recovering from the turmoil that is occurring now or which has recently occurred.

Last edited:

tatiana12

A very big event has already occurred recently. Transiting Saturn opposed your natal Ascendant while Uranus was squared. This is a very rare occurrence involving slower, outer planets so it has a monumental impact. Some important relationship in your life is stressed to the limit, and it is likely that there was a separation. There is tension and violent mood swings involved. It may have political overtones. It happened most likely not long ago, and you are still recovering from it.

Transiting Pluto is conjuncting natal Neptune. It is a spooky time. There may be paranormal happenings and events that give you a spooky feeling because it suggests that there is more to reality than is widely discussed.

Transiting Neptune is conjuncting natal Saturn. This is a very unpleasant time when you may feel betrayed. You may also feel unsteady and unsure about what is and is not real. Who can you trust? What does it all mean? There may be depression. You may regard with stern skepticism any suggestion for optimism. You may feel that many of the suggestions being offered are false or insubstantial. You may struggle with a loss of faith. You may feel that your are facing ruin or deep introspective suffering.

Solar arc Venus recently conjuncted natal Saturn as solar arc Mars conjuncted natal Venus. This suggests a crisis in romance. Now solar arc Uranus is conjuncting Venus suggesting an end to the romantic relationship.

I don't see anything coming soon that is more important than what has recently or will soon occur. I think you will be preoccupied with recovering from the turmoil that is occurring now or which has recently occurred.

Thank you very much for your post, yes it is true a change happened in a moment and it changed me totally. That happened recently. At the moment I am not interested in relationships, I am just dedicated to myself and my career. I hope for career changes, I hope to find a good job. I also feel betrayed, especially by friends, I feel like I always give more without getting anything in return. I think that sometimes I feel sorry for myself because no one pays attention to me ...
thank you, i wish you all the best

AstroPunter86

Right about now your Ascendant should be progressing into Virgo which will likely change your appearance quite a bit. Your hair might get thinner, you might develop a weird walk and you might prefer to wear plainer clothes, eventually.