Leo MC/scorpio ascendant: Does my chart show fame/good career?

NympheTamine

Hello everyone,

2020 has been a rough ride for me. I am an engineer who lost my job and I have been having bad luck finding work despite being in a shortage profession.

I have Venus and Mercury in my 10th house in Leo and I read that this should bring in a good career for person. Is there something else in my chart that adversely affects it?

I also read that having these planets can also bring fame? Is this true? Should I consider a career switch?

I struggled a lot career wise. I spent much of my 20s chasing relationships that went nowhere ( as you can see from my previous posts during this period). Covid has been a rough time for me with unemployment and no money where I had to face with some hard truths about myself.

Will 2021 be promising for me? Should i try my luck in a different country and make a fresh start somewhere? I see my transit Sun in 9th house this year on my solar returns.

Thank you so much in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/lrZNbAl

Attachments

• astro_32gw_vv_202119.84507.8379.jpg
    astro_32gw_vv_202119.84507.8379.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 26
  • cha.jpg
    cha.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 25

obsidianmineral

Hello everyone,

2020 has been a rough ride for me. I am an engineer who lost my job and I have been having bad luck finding work despite being in a shortage profession.

I have Venus and Mercury in my 10th house in Leo and I read that this should bring in a good career for person. Is there something else in my chart that adversely affects it?

I also read that having these planets can also bring fame? Is this true? Should I consider a career switch?

I struggled a lot career wise. I spent much of my 20s chasing relationships that went nowhere ( as you can see from my previous posts during this period). Covid has been a rough time for me with unemployment and no money where I had to face with some hard truths about myself.

Will 2021 be promising for me? Should i try my luck in a different country and make a fresh start somewhere? I see my transit Sun in 9th house this year on my solar returns.

Thank you so much in advance.

https://imgur.com/a/lrZNbAl

Took a quick look at your chart. It's definitely one that's not easy to read. You've got a balanced chart, though. Doesn't sway one particular way or the other.

Do I, personally, believe there's potential for fame? Hard to tell. There's definitely some action going in in what you consider to be your goals. I see ambition, definitely a focused on Venus/Mars in the 10th, so that's a conjunction of sorts between action, anger, impulsiveness and beauty, superficiality, luxuries. Since they're both in Leo, it means they're working for the purposes of the Sun. The sun, at the same time, rules the 10th. So your approach towards your dreams and goals is through the expression of what gives you your identity deep in your heart. There's definitely energy flowing with larger social structures and power structures - the quincunx these two planets make to Pluto and Neptune... your carreer is definitely an area that's full of activity - or atleast, that's what's being described here. I think you do have potential for fame, or atleast, to achieve a high social status.

There's potential for money - Moon is in the 2nd, sextiling Saturn and being ruled by Jupiter. In a higher, more spiritual sense, you seek to be someone with values.

Also, out of curiosity, how were you when you were a child? Were you someone that could be represented through Mars/Venus in the 10th? And Sagittarius moon?

I think I couldn't go as far as to describe much else at this point, I think it'd help if you told us a little bit more about yourself - otherwise you're gonna get generalizations from me, haha.

NympheTamine

Thank you for your response.

The first chart (with Sag moon) is actually my solar returns. I wanted to know what my professional life would be like this year.

The second chart is my natal chart. I am actually a pisces moon in 5th house with Sag in 2nd house. And I remember someone mentioned on this forum when I was 18 that I might have a tendency to sympathize with the wrong guy which actually turned out to be true later on for majority of my 20s.

As a kid, I was very introverted and shy. I liked to read a lot of books and was mostly in my own world I guess. I did have a lot of tantrums and was aggressive at times but well my family also is a bit toxic which could explain it. I loved math and science as a kid and spent a lot of my free time trying to experiment with stuff around the house or try and create my own equations.

I have attached my natal chart below

Attachments

• cha.jpg
    cha.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 22