Seeking some views on a complicated chart

misterie

The more I learn about astrology the more I feel my chart really has some difficult stuff in it, but I'm curious to know more deeply how it all comes together.

I'm a very emotional person, sometimes it feels like an emotional tsunami surging through my head with all the water energy. I also feel this kind of inherent fear or hesitance about other people who I don't know yet, and have a hard time trusting (Saturn opposite ASC and Scorpio Moon?)

Would 12th house Chiron indicate repressed trauma? I've long suspected there's something that happened to me when I was young that I just can't really recall but I have all the aftereffects of.

What does the MC in my chart indicate as for career? I'm very into film and music (longtime guitarist), and my dream is to have a career in either or both (I kind of already do, but it's a minor part-time thing in TV production).

I also have a big drug addiction problem, which is thankfully not as much of a problem anymore. Are there any aspects or anything in the chart that point to this as well?

And, one more thing, is that too wide to be a conjunction for Moon and Pluto? I figure because Moon is applying to retrograde Pluto it's stronger, and I relate a lot to the descriptions of that aspect, but then again Scorpio Moon in general is similar.

Thanks so much to anyone who's game to help.

Attachments

• chart2.jpg
    chart2.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 35

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps reflect and adapt,
share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful :

moon debilated watery scorpio 4th,
secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, passionate,
aptitude for depth psychology, forensic psychology, alchemy, etc,
heart-lungs-urological health issues; secretive mother perhaps;
jup past one year transit debilated moon expanding the scope;
wear white pearl over pendant over silver ring on jup finger;

jup elevated watery cancer 12th for spirituality, intuition, advisory aptitudes;
jup trine moon scorpio 4th protective of mother-domestic comforts etc;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at the alter at home Mon evenings;

mars lord 5th over pisces 9th for luck, tech aptitudes - water works, navy, etc;
spirituality through service to mankind in action;
jup trine mars pisces 9th supportive of luck-edu-travels-spirituality;

sat own cap 7th,
growth through mass supervision-public admin-event management;
sat coming 2.5yrs transit natal sat cap, time to take critical decisions of life;

jup-sat opp, misjudgments-missed opportunities to avoid in health-relationship etc;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

ketu separative SNode leo first, high self-pride, attention catching looks;

ketu past 1.5yr transit natal rahu acq 7th, separative for relationship;

ketu coming 2.5yrs transit sat cap 7th, again separative;
could be separation from job-business-vocation too;
pain-injury-surgery abdominals, knees, etc
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home sun mornings;

taurus-venus inimical-malefic for cancer asc :
sun-mer creative-energetic-stubborn taurus, aptitude for art,
literary-oratory aptitudes, hotel management, banking, dentistry, etc
sun 11th gains through govt, corporates, social elite,
moon elevated aspect taurus supportive;

but under stress-delay, career-recognition-income-gains etc;
prone to heart-stomach-skin-ENT issues etc;

inimical venus over aries 9th, luck-edu-art under stress-delay;
venus aspect own libra 3rd for communications-writings-PR etc;

jup year ahead transit own sag 5th for luck-edu-romance-children-position;
trine aries 10th for career, and trine leo 2nd for family-finances,
trine venus for art and relationship-marriage

lords 1/7 moon-sat over scorpio-cap, 3/11, unfriendly signs,
mere forced dutiful relationship in marriage.

do promptly ack, share feedbacks how relevant-helpful, ideas, etc
wishing luck and spirituality overcoming debilated moon,
while luck-career under stress-delay,
jup-sat opp avoid misjudgments-missed opportunities;

kshantaram

Last edited:

misterie

Thanks very much, most of that rings true. It seems like most people who read my chart highlight the Moon-Jupiter-Mars trine (if that isn't too wide for Mars to be involved) as the most important part of it. Someone once told me it points to some kind of knack for psychic abilities regarding my family, maybe because Jupiter in the 12th trining Moon in 4th.

Does anything else point to psychic ability in my chart? I've always been very intuitive and just "know" certain things, though psychic is a strong word I'm not sure I'd apply to myself yet.

BaoSanniang

Be glad you have a 3-planet trine in your chart while I have a T-square with Saturn as the apex. My Sun and Mercury in Cancer does make me very intuitive (though I don't think I'm quite psychic yet), but then all of that Saturn makes me question my intuitive abilities. I'm a complete noob when it comes to a full chart reading, but Moon in Scorpio in the 4th house means you have powerful feelings for your family, somebody better think twice before they hurt your family. You may also have a very strong protective instinct. Your feelings are very intense, and mostly directed towards looking after your family and doing just about anything to ensure its welfare.

misterie

Be glad you have a 3-planet trine in your chart while I have a T-square with Saturn as the apex. My Sun and Mercury in Cancer does make me very intuitive (though I don't think I'm quite psychic yet), but then all of that Saturn makes me question my intuitive abilities. I'm a complete noob when it comes to a full chart reading, but Moon in Scorpio in the 4th house means you have powerful feelings for your family, somebody better think twice before they hurt your family. You may also have a very strong protective instinct. Your feelings are very intense, and mostly directed towards looking after your family and doing just about anything to ensure its welfare.
Ouch, T-squares like that are rough. I have one with Jupiter-Uranus and apex Venus/MC, which seems more beneficial. And maybe Sun-Pluto and North Node, if that counts... or ASC-Saturn making a wide square to Moon. I feel like T-squares or Grand Crosses really intensify a chart and give it a whole different character, I mean aspects really are the most important part of a chart sometimes.

That's true, though family also includes close friends or anybody I really value. I can be very fierce in my defense of the people/things I love.

BaoSanniang

I like your definition of family because it's so similar to mine. I come from a pretty rough background so family to me is whoever accepts me and genuinely devotes themselves to me.

misterie

I like your definition of family because it's so similar to mine. I come from a pretty rough background so family to me is whoever accepts me and genuinely devotes themselves to me.
Well said, yeah. I consider my closest friends basically family. Having that strong bond with someone else is the best thing in life I think, but it's so hard to attain for me with my Saturn opp. ASC. It's like Scorpio Moon craves closeness and merging with another, but Saturn says, "not so fast!" And Venus in Aries gets tired of waiting and storms off in a huff.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Thanks very much, most of that rings true.

appreciate the prompt ack,
do share salient pointwise specific feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-events-trends-prospects, etc
which could be interesting to learn of here,

wishing well, kshantaram