Pressure of life

toots

D.o.b: april/29/1983
Time: 12:58pm
Place: montreal,quebec

I feel really silly for bringing this up but I feel very burdened in life. Particularly with my mother and family. I have already been dealing with misfortunes by the last dasha period of my life then I hit my saturn return and my sade sati. Now that saturn has moved to sagittarius I want to move forward but my old burdens remain. One main complaint is my mother. While she has been so supportive during my sade sati, she has also opposingly been an issue in my past and present. I have always been restricted by her and overwhelmed by demands. I remember as a child I always wanted to run away but instead I stayed in my head alot. Now after having gone thru such a tumultuous period in my life, I was hoping to rebuild my life from nothing. I had nothing then and I have nothing now. Im essentially starting life at age 34. But that blockage is still there. My mother is so use to me doing her bidding that its so tough to get her to not rely on me. Every little thing that she does not understand is followed by my name being called. I cant have a moments rest. If its not from charging her cellphone, its to setting her alarm clock, to setting the washer for her laundry, to setting the dishwasher for her to wash the dishes. The list goes on to even smaller things that i'm sure a mouse can figure out. Of course she lives in a foreign land and doesnt speak english but she didnt arrive yesterday. She arrived 30 years ago. Im sure she should know how to use a washer by now. I have done everything. I have talked reasonably, i have put up a fight, i have gone silent, i have left instructions. Its all brushed aside as if its not important. I have tried going days without speaking with her to prove a point. I know this may seem trivial to some but its tough for me to say no even though I'm forced to. I innately always want to help but i also see myself losing my identity and i'm already 34 without a start on life and here is a HUGE blockage. I wanted to start school in January of 2018 but i'm afraid to start something i wont be able to accomplish because...every half an hour i'm being beckoned. The resentment and frustration alone wont help my studies. I don't know what to do. Will I ever gain freedom? How can I escape this? When will I escape this? Oddly I have asked these questions before in my adolescence.

toots

Anyone? I don't know if i'm being irrational but I have a sudden deep desire to just leave and move out not knowing whether I will survive with my monthly disability payment. I don't want to be impulsive and put myself in a worse situation.

Micky

Banned
Please anyone with insight?

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112261

this forum is useless....seniors astrologer would eat your head and make u confused...they wasted my money (100$)...never given one possibility...i am also suffering same as you are.

trust god...

you can see my thread..they are good at fighting...and they hv so much time to give for fighting.

i would like to give u advice...internet is full of astrology books...if you hv money contact local astrologer..or astrologykrs.com is good!

after my reply they will reply you.lol hehe

toots

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112261

this forum is useless....seniors astrologer would eat your head and make u confused...they wasted my money (100$)...never given one possibility...i am also suffering same as you are.

trust god...

you can see my thread..they are good at fighting...and they hv so much time to give for fighting.

i would like to give u advice...internet is full of astrology books...if you hv money contact local astrologer..or astrologykrs.com is good!

after my reply they will reply you.lol hehe

Thx Micky. I know you suffer and your situation. Thank you for suggesting krs. I have had an consult with him and he gave me the big picture but i still like learning on my own. The more questions I ask the more I learn and know what actions to take at present moment. I respect the time and effort that is given on this board. I actually wanted to comment on your case and it has nothing to do with astrology but i'll go over to your post. As I want to keep my question the main topic here.

Virinchi

What do you mean by misfortunes from past dasha ?
You present dasha started in 2010 and will end in 2030.

Saturn effects must have reduced this month, but will continue to some extent till Jan 2020.
Postpone your school to 2019

toots

In that case, then I mean misfortunes before 2010. Before I entered Venus dasha I was already dealing with many years of suffering in my Ketu dasha. In my mind, it feels like one long stretch of road that never ended.

Thank you for giving me a time frame. 2019 seems so far away. I'd be 36 years old before I actually start schooling to pursue a career.

toots

What do you mean by misfortunes from past dasha ?
You present dasha started in 2010 and will end in 2030.

Saturn effects must have reduced this month, but will continue to some extent till Jan 2020.
Postpone your school to 2019

I had to come back to find this old post of mine from 2017. I had a nagging feeling to find it and just followed my instinct. It is now 2019 and the events that unfolded these past couple years would have made pursuing any career impossible. I am still healing from the near death health events and I'm hoping by end of 2019 I will be able to enroll. I didn't believe it back in 2017 and thought I'd be the maker of my own destiny, but I was very wrong. I am writing this just astounded by the power of astrology.

If Sir Virinchi is still posting, I hope he can give me an idea of what my spouse would be like and likely time of marriage. Thank you!

toots

Attachments

• vedic.jpg
    vedic.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 26

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this helps, share-discuss pointwise salient feedbacks
how true-insightful-helpful
traits-talents-health-trends-ideas-remedies etc etc,

Sat-ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit natal ketu sag 6th,
2nd from moon, under continuing emotional stress past 5yrs,
accident prone, job separations, coping with opponents,
pain-injury-surgery thighs-intestinals etc, prayers for Christ,
offer red flowers at alter at home thurs mornings;

sat past 4-5m retro towards jup-moon scorpio,
luck-education-romance-position-health under stress,
negating employment prospects,
heart-stomach-liver and urological stress;

natal sun-mars aries 10th, hyper-energetic,
good at operations management;

sat elevated libra 4th, aptitude for law-justice-real estate,

elevated sun-sat opp, sat lord 7th for marriage-relationship;
home-health-mother-property-career-recognition-parental relationship
-marriage under great stress; observe fast sat evenings;

taurus-venus inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;
mer-venus taurus 11th, literary-oratory-astro abilities;
throat-teeth-skin-ear issues;

venus lord 4th over 11th,
gains from mother-property under stress-delay;
difficulties for mother though, her health etc;

20yrs venus dasa-period since age 28;

jup Aug 11th turns direct over natal moon-jup scorpio 5th,
research-occult aptitudes, advisory roles, victory amidst adversity;

jup trine own pisces 9th for luck-higher education-father-travels-spirituality;
jup trine cancer asc supportive of health;

jup aspect mer-venus 11th promoting income-friendships-relationship coming months hopefully;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;
wear pearl for debilated moon/asc lord;

5th lord mars own aries 10th for career-position;
debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual improvements in luck-edu-romance-children-position;

do promptly ack and share salient feedbacks of interest, true-untrue etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

toots

hope this helps, share-discuss pointwise salient feedbacks
how true-insightful-helpful
traits-talents-health-trends-ideas-remedies etc etc,

Sat-ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit natal ketu sag 6th,
2nd from moon, under continuing emotional stress past 5yrs,
accident prone, job separations, coping with opponents,
pain-injury-surgery thighs-intestinals etc, prayers for Christ,
offer red flowers at alter at home thurs mornings;

sat past 4-5m retro towards jup-moon scorpio,
luck-education-romance-position-health under stress,
negating employment prospects,
heart-stomach-liver and urological stress;

natal sun-mars aries 10th, hyper-energetic,
good at operations management;

sat elevated libra 4th, aptitude for law-justice-real estate,

elevated sun-sat opp, sat lord 7th for marriage-relationship;
home-health-mother-property-career-recognition
-parental relationship-marriage under great stress;
observe fast sat evenings;

taurus-venus inimical-malefic for cancer asc,
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-relationship;
mer-venus taurus 11th, literary-oratory-astro abilities;
throat-teeth-skin-ear issues;

venus lord 4th over 11th,
gains from mother-property under stress-delay;
difficulties for mother though, her health etc;

20yrs venus dasa-period since age 28;

jup Aug 11th turns direct over natal moon-jup scorpio 5th,
research-occult aptitudes, advisory roles, victory amidst adversity;
jup trine own pisces 9th for luck-higher education-father-travels-spirituality;
jup trine cancer asc supportive of health;
jup aspect mer-venus 11th promoting income-friendships-relationship coming months hopefully;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers tues evenings;
wear pearl for debilated moon/asc lord;

5th lord mars own aries 10th for career-position;
debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual improvements in luck-edu-romance-children-position;

do promptly ack and share salient feedbacks of interest, true-untrue etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Thank you kshantaram! Most is true as everything is currently under stress. Though the main health issue I ran into that sparked in 2018 was profuse bleeding (I'm female) which was triggered by taking a supplement to heal a brain injury. I hope that will continue to heal with time.

Honestly one of my main concerns right now, other than health, is moving out so that I can pursue my studies as a Realtor. My family environment makes it impossible due to circumstances and dependency on me (mainly my mother) not allowing me independence. I'm trying to find a way to assert my independence but obvsly my current health is hindering me. And the irony is that upon looking for a place to live in, at the moment my financial situation makes it seem impossible since renting a condo is extremely expensive in this city. Is moving out just not in the cards for me?? Feeling a little hopeless in that arena. Would Jupiter direct give me more hope to see clearly? Though my doubts are that no matter whether Jupiter or Saturn moves direct, it would take a miracle to make those plans come to life.

Would you be able to add anything regarding future spouse? Any characteristics and such?

Last edited:

toots

Appreciate your prompt ack, appreciate you feel stuck with your owes,
may be you can share how the reading helps
discover traits-talents-prospects etc,
reading patiently and carefully,
share salient points how true-untrue;

hope remedies help, wishing well,

kshantaram

Your guidance is much appreciated. I will take what you have given me and see what I can make of it.

Virinchi

If you are in quebec right now, spouse will be in a city/country towards west direction at the time of marriage.
Person will look older than you (older than their actual age too).
Retro SAT is not letting this happen quickly.
Wait for 8 more months and then start looking around.

For career/school, time is good. If you start now, you'll see its benefits from feb 2020

toots

If you are in quebec right now, spouse will be in a city/country towards west direction at the time of marriage.
Person will look older than you (older than their actual age too).
Retro SAT is not letting this happen quickly.
Wait for 8 more months and then start looking around.

For career/school, time is good. If you start now, you'll see its benefits from feb 2020

Hello! Good to see your reply! Since I have been living in Toronto, Ontario for many years now, I assume "west" could mean in my current city Toronto. I hope my understanding is correct. Boy..8 months would make marriage a late one for me indeed. I suppose nothing much I can do since I don't have much going for me at the moment.

Thank you for the description of the spouse. I tend to like people with a more mature outlook on life and I guess this applies to their appearance too.

I'll try to look further into study prospects and hope for the best!

Virinchi

If you're in toronto, then spouse comes from west (quebec maybe ??)

make it 7 months from now (not 8).
Maybe you need to look in right direction (not actual direction like west/east, but define WHY you need to get married.)

There are millions out there who chose not to marry because there is no 'need' to.
And there are billions out there who are married but want to get out of it.

toots

If you're in toronto, then spouse comes from west (quebec maybe ??)

make it 7 months from now (not 8).
Maybe you need to look in right direction (not actual direction like west/east, but define WHY you need to get married.)

There are millions out there who chose not to marry because there is no 'need' to.
And there are billions out there who are married but want to get out of it.

I believe Quebec would be more East, no?

I know that I can’t imagine a future without sharing it with someone who has the same aspirations as I. And since I am very fond of children, can’t imagine a future without them either. So I definitely lean towards choosing them than not.

But you are right, billions out there are living the lives they have rightfully chosen.