When it comes to Horary Charts

Bunraku

If it involves the same guy she's asking about over and over again in the horary I'd say it's borderline obsession.

That’s ALL her posts on linda land
All 1338 of them.

She hasn’t even learned any astrology or attempted to learn horary in the process, which is a big issue here.

Notice how all her threads blow up to 10 pages. She loves to stir up drama and get attention. Such is the Leo Asc. :love:

Bunraku

If the answer is no then why has the man showed sexual interest? And I do mean he has showed sexual interest in reality.

Reality: Anyone can say anything that doesn’t necessarily reflect reality, including you. Anyone can also misconstrue anything, which is something you seem to be good at if this forum is an indicator of.

:love:

If the answer is no then why has the man showed sexual interest? And I do mean he has showed sexual interest in reality.

you havent seen him butt naked standing iinfront of you. another lie.

you laid it on a plate and the answer was still no.

you think men are your playthings and think they will want sex regardless of how you treat them, as if they are some brainless animal. how about thinking of them as more complicated than that n stop being so mind numbingly shallow.

if i were you, id look inward and not outward. just sayin.

Kim99

Banned
I don't care if the Horay gives a no and the first chart wasn't a no. I'm talking about reality the man has showed sexual interest in me. So keep saying no all you want but in reality you're wrong.
50 questions later, with multiple fake accounts asking the same boyfriend horaries :andy:

The funny part is that no matter how much it is asked, the answer is all no.

Kim99

Banned
This is coming from a person who sits on a forum and harass other members. You're irrelevant lol don't inbox me again.
you havent seen him butt naked standing iinfront of you. another lie.

you laid it on a plate and the answer was still no.

you think men are your playthings and think they will want sex regardless of how you treat them, as if they are some brainless animal. how about thinking of them as more complicated than that n stop being so mind numbingly shallow.

if i were you, id look inward and not outward. just sayin.

Bunraku

I don't care if the Horay gives a no and the first chart wasn't a no. I'm talking about reality the man has showed sexual interest in me. So keep saying no all you want but in reality you're wrong.

Yet you come here and make the charts about the same topic 10000 more times. So clearly, the reality is that you’re lying otherwise you wouldn’t feel the need to recreate charts a thousand times under fake names and multiple accounts.

Kim99

Banned
I only have two threads on here so you must me talking about someone else. I'm not lying about anything.
Yet you come here and make the charts about the same topic 10000 more times. So clearly, the reality is that you’re lying otherwise you wouldn’t feel the need to recreate charts a thousand times under fake names and multiple accounts.

Bunraku

I don't want you to I just think it's strange that people let astrology dictate their entire life like they don't have free will. When a person loses their free will because of astrology that's a problem.

The problem is you, not astrology.
We’re all quite fine here, so there is no problem.

conspiracy theorist

I don't want you to I just think it's strange that people let astrology dictate their entire life like they don't have free will. When a person loses their free will because of astrology that's a problem.

It's simple CoV, if astrology impinges on your life so that you are a slave to it; get rid of it.

Jadi

This thread summarized: Stop doing horaries, just drop your pants and see for yourself if he humps you. THE END :love:

This is coming from a person who sits on a forum and harass other members. You're irrelevant lol don't inbox me again.

i havent inboxed you, stop making up lies...

and i think most things and people are irrelevant to you cos youre shallow and self absorbed bebe.

its great entertainment though. whats amazing is your the like best troll, ever, and youre not even tryin to be lol