Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Relational Astrology

Relational Astrology Relationships and the astrological methods of interpreting them are discussed here.

Unread 10-17-2016, 01:56 PM

Which transits or synastry/composites aspect show ex-lover would/could reconnect?

Hello,

Just trying to make sense of this. Apologies if this is too broad a question but is there anything in natal chart/synastry/composite of a person or two people which will show that even after a break up they cannot move on from one another? Or that they will reconnect even after a year or two has passed? If someone knows this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Unread 10-19-2016, 11:35 AM

Good question. I've been trying to figure this out myself.
Unread 10-19-2016, 12:27 PM

Re: Which transits or synastry/composites aspect show ex-lover would/could reconnect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroN View Post
Hello,

Just trying to make sense of this. Apologies if this is too broad a question but is there anything in natal chart/synastry/composite of a person or two people which will show that even after a break up they cannot move on from one another? Or that they will reconnect even after a year or two has passed? If someone knows this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
When my ex-lover contacted me again and after short time we jumped again in old love-affair, what was certainly mistake, he had in Solar Return retrograde Venus in conjunction with its natal Venus in 8th SR house. He has natal Venus and Mars in Leo, and I have 5th house in Leo.

That year I had also conjunction of natal and SR Venus, my Venus is in 7th natal house and SR Venus was in 8th. Both had SR Descendant in Geminy, Geminy as you know is a sign which can include more than one person in relationship and that was true, because according to this love affair between us we both have another person with whom we had unfinished relationship yet.

Look on your Venus or your Ex-boyfriend Venus in SR if it is retrograde it could mean that he come back. This is from my own experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to tisha83 For This Useful Post:
AstroN (02-18-2017)

Tags
aspect, exlover, reconnect, show, synastry or composites, transits, would or could