Does he like me?

moonshield881

I've met this guy and we seem to have hit it off. We spent all last weekend together and it seemed really going well. However his work requires him to travel and we have both been busy with the holiday and all so no real communication this week other than some chatting here and there.. I'm wondering if he feels as strongly about me as I do him. However, I'm skeptical because there doesn't seem to be any aspects regarding the 7th house. Any signs in the 5th, I'm not quite sure what they could mean. Would anyone be willing to give this chart a shot? Thank you!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_59_does_he_like_me_hr_32249_10705.jpg
    astro_2gw_59_does_he_like_me_hr_32249_10705.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 42

Dirius

Well here is my take:

Moon recently changed signs, separated from mars recently, that shows your last "meeting" during the weekend.

There is no reception at all between venus and mars. He wouldn't seem much interested.

Mars is in the detriment of the moon, yet also its triplicity (night chart): usually a reception with the moon isn't much of a testimony because the moon is just a secondary signifier, but since it is the only reception we find in the chart, we'll use it.

Could mean he likes you a bit (triplicity) or at least find you enjoyable, but isn't exactly happy with you (detriment), what ever that implies. But again, reception with the moon is not exactly an "accurate" account of his feelings.

Now mars is in mutual reception with saturn....I suppose here is the key. Usually this could mean he is in a relationship (or involved) with someone else. Yet, saturn rules his turned 10th house, and mars is placed inside the turned 10th house, so in this case saturn could be showing his devotion to his job. Since you mention him travelling a lot, could make sense, as in: his job comes first.

Now there are no aspects between mars and moon or venus, so its possible you might not meet again, or at least for the coming months.

Yet I must say, neither venus (ruler of 1st) or moon, both representing you, are in any sort of reception with mars. Do you even like him? Because the chart would suggest you don't really like him much.

:bandit::bandit:

Hope it helps :whistling:

rafaella

I would say querent does like him, look how Venus is combust by the Sun. Sun being his male significator, she is feeling very attracted to him, the physical attraction... Yeah he doesn't feel that way though. Venus is escaping Sun soon so querent won't be that much into this guy for too long.

Moon in detriment of Sun, well perhaps him not contacting her has caused the querent feel negative about this guy. Moon translates from Sun to Venus, so perhaps there is meeting happening. The meeting is happening through the 'male' significator, so not the serious side, his 'mind' significator Mars, his main significator is attached to his job.

I don't think this relationship has a future. The reception is just very insignificant for anything substantial. sorry!

tikana

i dont like the guy!

mars is way too strong arrogant
and there are no aspects between venus and mars

i dont know what is worse him too strong or no aspects

btw querent is blinded by the sun .. or feels overpowered. so basically you are not seeing in true colors

btw saturn scorpio L5 is not well placed either. So save yourself some tears.

sowwy

Last edited:

Vista

Usually there is a problem if you are already questioning his motives at this stage of the game. Guys who are into you make sure you know it.

IleneK

Premium Member
Methinks that he/Mars is positioned well, exalted and angular, perhaps more full of himself than others. Querent/Venus is leaving combustion with Sun, so only beginning to restore itself again from an inability to see clearly. But looking at Sun Venus as indicator of the phase of the relationship, Venus separates from Sun; what might have seemed to have been is passed.

Likewise, Mars does not receive Venus in any way, so this further points to a his lack of motivation towards querent. And I am curious how he/Mars is in mutual reception with the ruler of the 5th; that maybe he is more motivated towards a good time rather than having a real interest in you.

I regret that to me, he does not look like a good candidate for a relationship at this time.

tikana

Usually there is a problem if you are already questioning his motives at this stage of the game. Guys who are into you make sure you know it.

Moonshield is learning from me!
  1. Run a horary
  2. find an intent
  3. future actions
  4. outcome: is he worth the hassle
  5. yes/no