predction of 2nd husband (step parents) child's birth sign :)

Angels

I just lately working on this and it worked on all the charts i have looked in to...i dont know what the pro's think of this but in my view i belive this is gving positive results.

so here we go...I am using someone's chart who is related to me (uncle's family) in this chart I can see who he is going to marry...who his step child will be and also who this woman is going to marry for the 2nd time and what sign her child will be...

I am doing this one to share jupi my study... :) i worked on for past few days...

so here we go...

chart 1 F is the woman
chart 2 M is the male
chart 3 C is the child.

step 1- (this woman's 1st marriage didnt work) so we are lookign at ther 2nd marraige...

which is 9th house from ther 4th house (house of home/family) we end up at her 12th house which points libra.

step 2- look for man;s sun it rises at libra - (point 1) this time so easy because there were planets in the house or else we have to look for the ruler of the house and so on will be a bit more stretchy.

step 3 & 4 - now the man's 1st marriage. his DC falls on cancer. because this is ot so stretchy one you can see her sun rising at cancer :) (not all charts works the same for 1st marraige as some times we can identify the womanin a man;s chart by locating his moon and simple the moon be sitting just on his wife's sign and some time we have to chase the ruler of the house if the house is just empty)

step 5 - she already has a child form her 1st marraige minding that...lets look at the man's chart for fostering...

11th house is the house of fostering in ones chart...this time we looking at the man's 11th house it falls on 10 degree scorpio / sagittarius

step 6 - yes the child is a scorpio born on 2nd of novemeber which is 10 degree scorpio.

we see sagittarius there meaning the man will have a step daughter in his life when he goes to a foreign land not the on where he is born. she is forign to him by location.

step 7 - looking at child's step parent house 11 falls on sagi.. now i got 2 method to get the same answer so positve *

1st the ruler of sagitarus (jupi) falls on libra (1st positive answer)

2nd one let see the ruler of sagi (uranus) is in child's 2nd house (2nd house ruled by venus) venus also rules "Libra" the step parent's sun rises there.

3rd the child had pluto in forster parent house we look for the pluto's house its 8th house and 8th house falls just on "LIBRA" again...

Libra repeating here again and again :)

triple positive points there :) that he is her step father.

now lets go back to the mother's chart....predction her children :)

step 9 - house of children falls on aqua/pisces, 1st child can be found by cusps begning thats aquarius and the ruler of the Aquarius is uranus and its on scorpio (remember her 1st child is a scorpio sun)

step 10- her other child born of her 2nd marraige falls on pisces, ruler of the pisces is on sagittarus yes her 2nd child has sagitarius rising sun.

simple s that...i have worked this on many other charts...dont have enough time to post them all...

i have personally did mine to find my true husband and the my child's foster parent and i got a positive result :) jupi seriously....when i checked my 2nd marriage it says capricorn, my child's Forster parent a capricorn, my parents son in law part also shows its a capricorn...

and when i checked the man i love the most his 11st house speaks the truth :) that we are destined to be together :) and my pisces child is sitting next to his capri sun :) also i looked for our children our 1st one on 2nd marraige will be a cute little girl she will be born by dec 2-3rd week she will be a sagittarus sun.

I hope it all works well please pray for me jupi :)
thats all now.

Attachments

• child birth predction sample.jpg
    child birth predction sample.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 24

JUPITERASC

I just lately working on this and it worked on all the charts i have looked in to...i dont know what the pro's think of this but in my view i belive this is gving positive results.

so here we go...I am using someone's chart who is related to me (uncle's family) in this chart I can see who he is going to marry...who his step child will be and also who this woman is going to marry for the 2nd time and what sign her child will be...

I am doing this one to share jupi my study... :) i worked on for past few days...

so here we go...

chart 1 F is the woman
chart 2 M is the male
chart 3 C is the child.

step 1- (this woman's 1st marriage didnt work) so we are lookign at ther 2nd marraige...

which is 9th house from ther 4th house (house of home/family) we end up at her 12th house which points libra.

step 2- look for man;s sun it rises at libra - (point 1) this time so easy because there were planets in the house or else we have to look for the ruler of the house and so on will be a bit more stretchy.

step 3 & 4 - now the man's 1st marriage. his DC falls on cancer. because this is ot so stretchy one you can see her sun rising at cancer :) (not all charts works the same for 1st marraige as some times we can identify the womanin a man;s chart by locating his moon and simple the moon be sitting just on his wife's sign and some time we have to chase the ruler of the house if the house is just empty)

step 5 - she already has a child form her 1st marraige minding that...lets look at the man's chart for fostering...

11th house is the house of fostering in ones chart...this time we looking at the man's 11th house it falls on 10 degree scorpio / sagittarius

step 6 - yes the child is a scorpio born on 2nd of novemeber which is 10 degree scorpio.

we see sagittarius there meaning the man will have a step daughter in his life when he goes to a foreign land not the on where he is born. she is forign to him by location.

step 7 - looking at child's step parent house 11 falls on sagi.. now i got 2 method to get the same answer so positve *

1st the ruler of sagitarus (jupi) falls on libra (1st positive answer)

2nd one let see the ruler of sagi (uranus) is in child's 2nd house (2nd house ruled by venus) venus also rules "Libra" the step parent's sun rises there.

3rd the child had pluto in forster parent house we look for the pluto's house its 8th house and 8th house falls just on "LIBRA" again...

Libra repeating here again and again :)

triple positive points there :) that he is her step father.

now lets go back to the mother's chart....predction her children :)

step 9 - house of children falls on aqua/pisces, 1st child can be found by cusps begning thats aquarius and the ruler of the Aquarius is uranus and its on scorpio (remember her 1st child is a scorpio sun)

step 10- her other child born of her 2nd marraige falls on pisces, ruler of the pisces is on sagittarus yes her 2nd child has sagitarius rising sun.

simple s that...i have worked this on many other charts...dont have enough time to post them all...

i have personally did mine to find my true husband and the my child's foster parent and i got a positive result :) jupi seriously....when i checked my 2nd marriage it says capricorn, my child's Forster parent a capricorn, my parents son in law part also shows its a capricorn...

and when i checked the man i love the most his 11st house speaks the truth :) that we are destined to be together :) and my pisces child is sitting next to his capri sun :) also i looked for our children our 1st one on 2nd marraige will be a cute little girl she will be born by dec 2-3rd week she will be a sagittarus sun.

I hope it all works well please pray for me jupi :)
thats all now.
Angels, thank you for posting this most interesting research for members to refer to and verify with any charts they may be researching! :smile:

Angels

I have missed one more important point there...

you know in the step parent's chart you could easily find out the step child.

in this sample charts...the child is a scorpio sun whihc is ruled by pluto.

when u look at man's sun he has pluto sitting nxt to his sun (very simple)

i have seen other chart of this alike thing...i am not sure abt it untill comes ture one day...when i check the chart of my child and my true husband (the person i am in love with but not sure if it will end up in marriage) still the chart shows the same thing...

my child sun is pisces, his ruler is neptune and the person i love has neptune sitting next to his sun. also my child' 11th house point just only capricorn.

when i look at the man's 11th house it falls on sagittarus 11th hosue ruler uranus and uranus located in his 12th house (house ruler sign pisces again) confirmed twice here....i didnt spend more time on this as my 2nd marraige house also shows capricorn along with forgin either this person is not of my background nor he may live in another country or i will have to travel to marry him...

who knows...lets see...this is only a study I dont guarentee anything...we are only humans and we make errors in everything we do...beliving it may be right...

Last edited:

Moog

Why 9?

(too short to post gfhfghf)