Grand Cross question

Cloverskies77

I know someone who has a possible grand cross in her chart but Chiron is involved. Can you have a true grand cross if Chiron is involved in the equation?
If someone can let me know,,,,I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Cloverskies :cool:

IleneK

Premium Member
I know someone who has a possible grand cross in her chart but Chiron is involved. Can you have a true grand cross if Chiron is involved in the equation?
Thanks,

Hi, Cloverskies.

I think you can. I evaluate the symbolism of Chiron, the Wounded Healer, in all my interpretations. I found it was a key point in understanding my own chart.

Cheers,

Cloverskies77

Hi, Cloverskies.

I think you can. I evaluate the symbolism of Chiron, the Wounded Healer, in all my interpretations. I found it was a key point in understanding my own chart.

Cheers,

Ilene,
Thanks,,,for your reply. I have a t-square involving Chiron and it was also key to understanding my own chart as well. I totally believe in Chiron but I have encountered many astrologers who dont,,,and totally disregard it. Im sure this info will help the person who has the grand cross involving Chiron better understand her own chart as well.
Thanks again.

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilene,
Thanks,,,for your reply. I have a t-square involving Chiron and it was also key to understanding my own chart as well. I totally believe in Chiron but I have encountered many astrologers who dont,,,and totally disregard it. Im sure this info will help the person who has the grand cross involving Chiron better understand her own chart as well.
Thanks again.

I have it in a t-square, too. It opposes my Sun; squares my Moon. It really shed a lot of light on the natal interpretation.

Inconjunct

Some astrologers - and I'd include myself here - would only interpret aspect patterns involving the planets Sun-Pluto, excluding asteroids/Kentaurs/angles

Cloverskies77

Some astrologers - and I'd include myself here - would only interpret aspect patterns involving the planets Sun-Pluto, excluding asteroids/Kentaurs/angles

Thanks inconjunct,
I know there are some that only interpret Sun-Pluto,,,I guess its just individual to each astrologer. I saw that your a scorpio moon,,,,,Im a scorpio moon as well :smile: Gotta love those:scorpio: :moon:s :biggrin:

dhundhun

Thanks,

For Chiron, use orb of less than 4 degrees.