Mars and Pluto in 7th house

intense_M

the 7th house is one of all sorts of relationships, what would it mean if mars and pluto is in the 7th? how would it influence the relationships, such as between man and woman but also in business associates and in general ?
what are the aspects of this in content ?

julia

the 7th house is one of all sorts of relationships, what would it mean if mars and pluto is in the 7th? how would it influence the relationships, such as between man and woman but also in business associates and in general ?

what aspect do your mars and pluto make with the other planets?

bubuza_dulce

With Mars in your seventh house you often need to dominate partners, and/or (if Mars is afflicted) pick feisty and ill-tempered mates. This can lead to strife and disharmony in relationships, but can also be a great source of inspiration since this is where you put your energy and will to succeed. Highly motivated in your partnerships, you strive to rise above personalities. You have an urge to bring about unity where there is disharmony. In general, it's advisable to settle your disputes out of court.

You have tremendous sexual energy—like the Energizer bunny, you keep going and going...! You need a partner who challenges you. In fact, someone who holds his/her own in an argument turns you on. Your close personal relationships are a source of conflict in your life, and you tend to pick partners who bring out the most aggressive side of your nature. In order for your love life to be more peaceful and satisfying, you will need to cultivate the art of compromise. Avoid a tendency to jump into altercations with others...
[deleted quote over 100 words - Moderator]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]A person with Mars in the 7th House experiences difficulty in accepting that he could be self-sufficient and is driven therefore to seek out a partner, usually a forceful personality, to champion his interests and make things happen for him. In return for this service the Mars person will invest his energies in the relationship; should he feel, however, that the relationship is not serving his interests then he is likely to withdraw. Mars in the house of its Detriment puts relationships of all kinds under pressure...
[deleted quote over 100 words - Moderator from: http://www.dkfoundation.co.uk/dkfoundation/BookKarmaHouse7.htm ]

http://www.myastrologybook.com/Pluto-in-the-seventh-house-7th-house.htm
I particularly like that:
http://sasstrology.com/2009/12/pluto-in-the-seventh-a-kiss-is-not-just-a-kiss.html
http://cafeastrology.com/articles/plutoinhouses.html
And so on and so forth... I also have Mars and Pluto in the 7th but in Libra.

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

intense_M

@ bubuza_dulce

lolz

yes relationship for is very important, but its not easy for me to go in a relationship randomly, what about you?
because i find indeed the relationship between man and woman the field as a extension of goals to be accomplished. but its hard if its not alligned but still im convinced a man can never be complete without a woman and vice versa.

and yes i have dominating issues, i must be the alpha in the relationship and yet a woman without a opinion does not attract me. though my sexual energy is tremendous but i have long ago learned to avoid a relationship where sex is the leading factor.

We are all visual people and need to SEE charts please. In this forum you are expected to give your own interpretations, this way members can see what level (if any) and thus how to respond. If not moderators will probably move all your threads to Read My Chart forum...

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

what members like to see in a thread – help forum
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25930

planets in houses
http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/planetsinhouses.php
Houses/signs are like the backdrop of a stage/theatre, planets in houses behave like actors on a stage, the *aspects* show how these planets/actor behave in a house

bubuza_dulce

@ bubuza_dulce

lolz

yes relationship for is very important, but its not easy for me to go in a relationship randomly, what about you?
because i find indeed the relationship between man and woman the field as a extension of goals to be accomplished. but its hard if its not alligned but still im convinced a man can never be complete without a woman and vice versa.

and yes i have dominating issues, i must be the alpha in the relationship and yet a woman without a opinion does not attract me. though my sexual energy is tremendous but i have long ago learned to avoid a relationship where sex is the leading factor.

For me it is very different and it might not help you. I am (was?) attracted to someone powerful and aggressive, though at first sight it did not seem so (Libra?), it was the one who compromised. But at some point I understood that the aggressiveness itself was the attraction. And I had some issues with doing some things myself and wanted (and had) someone who fulfilled my dreams for me but at a price I wasn't willing to pay at some point.

A lot of the descriptions I found suit me but I usually get partners who are Mars/Pluto and I have less of these traits. Having had a lot of problems because of that I try to manifest these qualities rather than find someone who has them. Because you have Mars/Pluto in Scorpio it is probably more intense. And about the sex and obsessions what can I say, big problem... I doubt that I got over putting sex first and enduring any kind of behaviour just because it's someone I desire...

I also tend to know and associate with people with "dangerous" skills - surgeons, people who practice Martial Arts or just people who can get very angry. And I know that I could just choose to associate with different people but something draws me to these aspects. And I wonder what should I do ? Should I just stick to people who I know that can't hurt a fly or risk myself (again...) because I just feel like it and even if I get into a hurtful situation it will probably change me more and bring me closer to my goal in life?
Due to a very traumatic relationship I vacillate between those two(a bit of Libra)...

bubuza_dulce

And I realized that I'm looking for someone to hurt me. I know how it sounds but I think that's really the attraction. But I need someone to hurt me exactly in the way that I want it and when I want it (physically and more) and so I manipulate the other one (in a passive-aggressive way) until I get exactly what I want. It is true that I have met "monsters" but I know I've helped them express the worst part of their souls (sorry...). At some point the game breaks, the pain becomes too much and I can no longer control the other one so I run as fast as I can.

That's what it needs to be healed about my Mars/Pluto/Lilith conjunction on the Desc - 7th house!:tongue: