Bad decisions ...

Inside Out Orange

Over the last year or so I've heard of a few couples splitting up; more so than in the previous few years. Perhaps it's just my circle of acquaintance or perhaps it's a general thing. I'd suggest a few of them are down to the effects of the saturn-uranus opposition that has taken place these past few years.

More importantly though, at least 2-3 of these seem like very bad decisions looking from outside in. That one of the partners is doing something really stupid. By the same token, I know of at least one person who seems to be making a bad decision by staying in a bad relationship. (Obviously you never know the whole picture but you can form judgements based on the facts you know).

The question is ... are people making particularly poor decisions with the transits that have been going on in recent times? Is anyone else aware of this happening?

R4VEN

The question is ... are people making particularly poor decisions with the transits that have been going on in recent times? Is anyone else aware of this happening?
Long answer short.................

I have noticed a similar thing, but mainly people putting up with situations which have outgrowned both parties.

The transiting Cardinal T-square - plus the difficult series of Full moons, the one coming up in particular!! - has placed huge stresses on people in long-term relationships, including long-term friendships. Some people react by flight, others by staying and digging in their heels.

You're right. I think that the Saturn-Uranus opposition is still vibrating through us all.

Inside Out Orange

One of my friends (Saturn at 29Pis) just quit his job with nothing to go to. He'd been unhappy about for a long time, but when I spoke with him back in August he was particularly hacked off.