Do you see anything interesting?? :happy:

Attachments

• astro_vedic.jpg
    astro_vedic.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 63

Ekonomist13

This is my Vedic chart according to astro.com

Do you see anything interesting?? :happy:

You should be some kind of a celebrity, honestly.

Sagittarius ascendant indicates passionate and intelligent being. Probably analytical but sensitive, because of the major conjunction in your first house of self include Neptune. Fiery and revolutional because of Uranus and hard working because of Saturn, but with delays in changes.

Those planets and your ascendant are in good trine with Mercury, which is a planet of communication and intelligence. Mercury is in it's Virgo, therefore his own planet, therefore in his fullest power, and in the 10th house of career, indicating good intellectual qualifications for a job.

Due to Rahu being your aquarius and the 3rd house of siblings and self-effort, you're probably neglecting your friends and family. Let them know you think about them!

At the stime time, though, your moon is happy in the 4th house of family life. Since moon represents mother, emotions and piece of mind, your family life or just the relationship with your mother seem to be fine.

You'll find your antidote in your guru, teacher due to a ketu conjuction with Sun in your 9th house of teachers and spirituality. However, due to Ketu inhibiting nearby planets, your relation with your guru is somewhat distant. That house is also a Leo house, indicating a politician or a CEO or something important in the fields of law and justice. Your 9th house planets are also aspected by Jupiter, which is actually the ruler of the 9th house, therefore your efforts for expansion in the above mentioned field look promising.

Maybe you even like distant journeys (9th house - long distance journeys) or your job requires them, and that's why your family and friends are suffering.

Let me know how close I am, and should I continue deeper. I've intentionally left out some of the other planets and houses due to it being more related to love and marriage and seem less important at this point.

Last edited:

sp1ca

Those planets and your ascendant are in good trine with Mercury, which is a planet of communication and intelligence. Mercury is in it's Virgo, therefore his own planet, therefore in his fullest power, and in the 10th house of career, indicating good intellectual qualifications for a job.

That house is also a Leo house, indicating a politician or a CEO or something important in the fields of law and justice. Your 9th house planets are also aspected by Jupiter, which is actually the ruler of the 9th house, therefore your efforts for expansion in the above mentioned field look promising.

Maybe you even like distant journeys (9th house - long distance journeys) or your job requires them, and that's why your family and friends are suffering.

Thanks for the information. :smile:
I'm not a celebrity but I appeared on (foreign) tv a few times, and I participate in cultural events as a member of an non-profit organization.

I feel that it's easier to share my inner world with friends, more than my family.

I think I'm good at public relationships, promoting and organizing/assisting events. I'd like to work in a foreign country. I studied Italian Literature and International Relations.

I hope I can find the right career path. Transiting Jupiter is getting closer to my ascendant sign, so I keep my eyes open. :sideways:

Ekonomist13

Thanks for the information. :smile:
I'm not a celebrity but I appeared on (foreign) tv a few times, and I participate in cultural events as a member of an non-profit organization.

I feel that it's easier to share my inner world with friends, more than my family.

I think I'm good at public relationships, promoting and organizing/assisting events. I'd like to work in a foreign country. I studied Italian Literature and International Relations.

I hope I can find the right career path. Transiting Jupiter is getting closer to my ascendant sign, so I keep my eyes open. :sideways:

Dayum, you seem to have already found your right career path. International relations are politics and it's what your natal chart is suggesting.

Is there something in your career path that rejects you? Or is it that you're having troubles advancing it?

sp1ca

Dayum, you seem to have already found your right career path. International relations are politics and it's what your natal chart is suggesting.

Is there something in your career path that rejects you? Or is it that you're having troubles advancing it?

I'm just taking small steps right now, I want to move faster. :biggrin:

Ekonomist13

I'm just taking small steps right now, I want to move faster. :biggrin:

Well, the Saturn in your 1st house indicates delay and difficulties related to self. Ignoring the conjunction with other two planets, it implies you might be impatient, or in other words, the career path is as slow as it's supposed to be, but you're slow at accepting all the hard work that needs to be done.

In Jyotish I've heard Saturn usually brings delay until age 32+. So if you're below that category, it's still all normal. Only if you were 35+ would I like to dig a bit deeper.

But yeah as you've mentioned,approaching Jupiter might show you opportunities for expansion. However, keep in mind it will also require some hard work or a lesson learned.

sp1ca

Well, the Saturn in your 1st house indicates delay and difficulties related to self. Ignoring the conjunction with other two planets, it implies you might be impatient, or in other words, the career path is as slow as it's supposed to be, but you're slow at accepting all the hard work that needs to be done.

yes, exactly :happy:
I'm 31 right now
I'm definitely ok with working hard :smile:

Ekonomist13

yes, exactly :happy:
I'm 31 right now
I'm definitely ok with working hard :smile:

In that case, everything is working out thus far ^_^

Let us know in 2 years if it didn't happen and then we'll reconsider.

Good luck and don't forget me if you need an astrological consulant when you're a minister of some country :whistling::devil:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Asc lord jup taurus 6th, liver-thyroid-dental-throat-intestinal issues;
aptitude for teaching-advisory roles in
banking-dentistry-nutrition-hotel management etc;

Mer own virgo 10th, growth-riches through
communications-writings-editorial-audit-quality control roles;
inimical mer over 10th, stress-delays in career-recognition;

gemini-mer 7th inimical for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
venus lord 11th over 7th,
gains through spouse-marriage-business partners under stress-delays;

sat-venus opp, artistic aptitudes,
craving for affections but difficult to manifest;
health issues in marriage/relationship;
venus lord 6th for health;

moon-mars pisces 4th, volatile emotions-finances;

sun-ketu SNode leo 9th, hyper-sensitive, individualist,
distancing from father; distant lands;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-thighs;

Rahu NNode acq 3rd, reformist, good for initiative n progress,
tends to excess risk taking;
rahu now transit venus 7th, foreign relationship;
toxic kidney-skin-lung issues;

Sat-ketu now 1.5yr transit natal sat sag,
pain-injury-surgery head-thighs etc;

Nov 5 jup moves own sag-sat asc,
good for job prospects, advisory-trainer roles etc;
jup aspect natal venus gemini for relationship;

do promptly ack, share salient pointwise feedbacks
how insightful-true, traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick etc

wishing well, kshantaram

sp1ca

thanks for the information =)

Asc lord jup taurus 6th, liver-thyroid-dental-throat-intestinal issues;

yes, I have such issues + allergies that effects my throat

gemini-mer 7th inimical for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

yes :unsure:

rahu now transit venus 7th, foreign relationship;
toxic kidney-skin-lung issues;

my skin reacts to anything

Nov 5 jup moves own sag-sat asc,
good for job prospects, advisory-trainer roles etc;
jup aspect natal venus gemini for relationship;

I'll keep my eyes open :smile:

sp1ca

I tried to generate my D9 chart, but I get confused with this type of charts; then I tried to find a circular chart.

:pouty:

are they showing the same things??

Attachments

• 1988-08.png
    1988-08.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 38
  • horoscope-chart1__draconic_chart_30-8-1988_15-41.png
    horoscope-chart1__draconic_chart_30-8-1988_15-41.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 23

sp1ca

my D1 chart and D9 chart together

Sun-Venus-Moon are in the same signs in both of the charts

Jupiter-Saturn-Rahu sit in the 1st house of D9 chart

Attachments

• 1988-08-30T15_41_311046_1_sn_en.jpg
    1988-08-30T15_41_311046_1_sn_en.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

sp1ca

today, I found a job related to international relations at a university =)
(Jupiter)

Last edited:

sp1ca

Will I get married to someone older since my darakaraka is Saturn?? (does it mean also a foreigner since it's in Sagittarius??)

sp1ca

I know my chart says "late marriage"
but does it say "no marriage" ?? :unsure:

Attachments

• lagna-navamsa.png
    lagna-navamsa.png
    315.8 KB · Views: 27
  • vedic-chart-aspects.jpg
    vedic-chart-aspects.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 25