Karmic connection? Seeking some understanding...

melissamarie

I recently met someone who I feel like I've known for years. It's almost like my whole body buzzes when I'm near him. My intentions haven't gotten to a point of romanticism seeing as we just met, but I'm just fascinated by our chemistry and would really appreciate some insight more than anything.

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• melissaastro.jpg
    melissaastro.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 48
  • shaktiastro.jpg
    shaktiastro.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 38

Tessie

Banned
Objectively speaking, I do not know what in the natal chart can show a karmic, as opposed to not a karmic, connection. We do not know for certain even if we live multiple lives. If you believe we do, any aspect is karmic and no aspect is also karmic, if you think about it. I know this is not the type of response you were hoping to receive. A more accurate test will come from you and if you feel drawn powerfully to this gentleman. If you do, there is a obv. reason. You just can't explain it. Mars in your chart is conj. the Asc in his chart, which could be pulling you in. Your Cap. stellium trines his Virgo stellium. That must feel nice!

melissamarie

I definitely understand what you are saying, and I agree - I don't think any aspects are true indicators of a karmic bond. What I have seen, though, is that certain aspects can give that specific feeling of it being "fate". I was just curious about if any of those were prevalent.

kimbermoon

I might suggest that the charts provided are way too 'busy' to get an initial reading, and would take many hours to delineate all the factors involved. Start by removing all the asteroids, but do include the Nodes and Chiron. Since you are seeking free advice and council, it is best to stick to the basics and you will give the chance for students to respond.
The complexity of the chart would demand the services of a professional astrologer; the asteroids really only need to be accessed for a more committed, in-depth analysis, and many often serve to create contradictions.