Chart Interpretation of a Confused Leo

christinagrey

:biggrin: Hello! I'm new to these astrology forums so I hope I'm posting correctly and in the right place; if not, apologies!

My name is Christina and I've been kind of an avid studier of astrology ever since it fascinated me a couple years ago (I'm 20 now). I would always try to interpret my own chart and everyone else's around me to understand them better, as I've always loved to study the human mind and people in general. The thing is, I've never had an outside opinion on my own chart, which is what brings me here.

I posted my chart as best I could attached here and specifically want to know anyone's opinions because, well frankly, I have probably the most difficult chart I've ever seen! Ironic, I know. A whopping 10 squares, and 6 oppositions. Yea. Ouch. :eek: :pinched:

My question is, what specific potential do you guys see upon looking at my natal aspects? Specifically the "bad" hard aspects, but also the softer ones too - I welcome all opinions! Anything interesting that sticks out to you about my chart, I'd love to know. I know hard aspects are suggestive of a lot of inner turmoil, which yes, I have galore. It's particularly difficult to choose a career path for me with so many interests. But anyway...

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I'm very eager to know what anyone has to say! :smile:

Last edited:

Krewster

Your early interest in astrology seems well-represented by the 21 min tight-orbed Sun bi-quintile Uran.

Using reasonably tight orbs:

-the only square is between Sun and Pluto; and

-the oppos (except for the Moon) cross each other at just the right angle to compose what is probably the second-best supportive config (after the "mystic" rectangle) for an oppo-laden chart (a 144-36-144-36 rectangle, except the Nept/Uran to Sat is about 38 degrees); probably serving as a balance for/against all the oppos (except the Moon oppo).

Perhaps send your birth data for better recasting on the home program.

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Do you use a system when you interpret charts?

For example, my system starts with the mental and emotional NOW, moves to how the client deals with change, then how the client thinks about the world, then their mission in life, then their strengths, then the fences their soul has put around things, and finally an analysis of their vitality to accomplish their missions in life.

IMO, without a system of analysis, you are responding willy-nilly(American idiom for "scattered way".

Perhaps you have a specific question?

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

Zarathu

Account Closed
There is no doubt that you have given yourself a lot to address and a lot to do in this life. From your chart I would figure that for many lives you have been fighting against the tide, and doing what you wanted to do without following what your soul wants you to do. As a result you have a rather narrow restriction about where you need to go and a lot of things that don't work well for you.

You really could use a full professional analysis, but I'm not offering this. You are probably too young to be able to stick with it and to focus on what needs to be done.

In instances where I have tried to do this with a chart like yours, with people of your youth, the individuals have disappeared from astrological counseling(they came to counseling once or twice and then never made any more appointments) or on-line discussion simply disappeared very quickly.

I'm happy to do this for you, but I'm not sure that you could stay with it since there is a lot of hard stuff there---as you have already noticed, but don't know how to read. IMO, its not the kind of thing where its ethical to give you a one shot deal with a few paragraphs and then be done with you.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thanks for your response, Zarathu, that's a very interesting thought and comment you made actually, specifically about doing what's right for the soul.

It brings up an interesting point. Do you mean to say that we (me in this case) need to force ourselves to pursue certain career ambitions (for example) instead of doing what we "want" in order to achieve growth? Because that hardly seems fair; from my point of view life is about pursuing what you want to do and growing "soul-wise" in the process.

My belief is that people with very difficult charts have for many lives had a personality which doesn't seem to do what YOU want. The thing is, when you die, you don't really die. Your higher self looks at what its personality(the you of YOU when your corporal body exists here in what is called the three worlds of personality) did during the years of corporeal time, and what it didn't do. Of course, if you have soul consciousness during personality time, then your soul can advise you as you grow, but very very few people have developed that(though everyone will eventually).

But if the personality just did what was fun and easy, then the soul makes the personality corporeal life more and more restrictive by making the things that IT doesn't want you to be doing to be more and more disruptive, until finally you have lives where very little seems to work right except for a very few things.

The chart represents this. Eventually the personality will get the idea. It may not seem fair to the out of control personality, but it is what it is.

Ultimately you are not here to have fun; you are here to help others grow. Astrology can help you understand this. But usually when the chart shows severe restrictions, the personality is not willing to listen or understand, and has been doing this "ME,ME,ME thing" for a bunch of lives.

Its not about careers or about relationships, its about centering your life on the areas of growth that YOU wanted when YOU were not fogged in by the personality and body. And ultimately, its about centering your life on helping others, "as a way of life".

My opinion of course.

Last edited: