Trying to understand my mother...

waybread

melissamarie, sometimes "understanding" only takes us so far. The main thing is to look after your own well-being, as your mother has a very difficult chart (and life, apparently) and she may not be emotionally able to give you the support you need. I suggest that you love her because she is your mother, and this is the right thing to do; but to realize that she can't give to a daughter what she has not been able to create within and for herself.

Hopefully you are close to a sister or another relative or friend who can help you through your emotionally trying times.

Oh, and there's always us!

melissamarie

The sister closest to me in age, Kellie, is close with me. Although we live about 2,000 miles apart, we try and keep in touch as often as we can. Though I admit, it's probably not as great as it potentially could be, communication-wise. I could do better at reaching out.

I really do appreciate all of the insight.

melissamarie

UPDATE:

I spoke with my grandma a few days ago and asked her about my mom's father. She said,

"Your grandpa's name was Russell. He died when your mom was about 10 years old. Not sure if he was drunk or high but he fell asleep smoking and his clothes caught on fire. He was burned over 98% of his body and lived for about 12 hours after the accident. He really didn't see your mom after about age 4. He was pretty messed up and I wouldn't let him be around her if he was drunk or high. He had 3 other brothers, 2 of which are also now deceased all due to alcohol related stuff. I met him whenI worked with his mom."

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you very much of confirming with such profound family patterns showed in her chart. I am very pleased to know my speculation was accurate. Once you brought this into light then perhaps you can work on breaking up the family pattern. Her Sun combusted his final dispositor Mercury In Virgo is a huge statement the t-square leg of Jupiter, Neptune, Saturn combination. Jupiter and Saturn can be used to look at grandparents as well. SunW also had mentioned about such issues. Thank you very muh of confirming and giving feedback to enrich our skills.