DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

blackbery

THe virus came from Communist China. But Cuomo calls it the European Virus & Biden & Pelosi wanted to keep the China border open which would have meant thousands more infected coming into the U.S. THANK GOD for President Trump for standing up against the lying Communists.

God, thank you for removing Biden from politics forever when he loses big in Nov. He & his grifter family have made millions from the taxpayers while President Trump's family gave up very lucrative & successful business to help their dad Make America Great Again.

Trump donates his salary.
:biggrin:

Emails reveal a 'massive national security issue with Joe Biden'

https://youtu.be/HPm0EduPhgY

‘Biden family corruption’ story censored by tech giants shows they are ‘not neutral’

NY Post columnist Miranda Devine explains how they obtained Hunter Biden's laptop

https://youtu.be/lbMj9aOki04

It will be so refreshing to finally be RID of that virus Trump in November, ALL of his kids and in laws finally - and more importantly, the Russians he invited into all of our lives. :ninja:

leomoon

Hunter Biden 1st interview after story broke in late 2019:

Hunter Biden reiterated that “no one ever paid me $1.5 billion, and if they had, I would not be doing this interview right now.”
After Robach asked the former vice president's son if he would have been hired to the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma if not for his famous last name, Biden conceded “probably not.”
“But that’s — you know, I don’t think that there’s a lot of things that would have happened in my life if my last name wasn’t Biden,” he said.
Biden also explained that he stepped down from Burisma's board, because his work with the company had become a “distraction” to his father’s presidential campaign

Have you received any money from that business dealing at all?" Hunter Biden: "No." "Not one cent?" Biden: "Not one cent." "Definitely not $1.5 billion?" Biden: "It’s crazy...Alice in Wonderland... Rabbit hole... Cheshire cat."
https://twitter.com/i/status/1184101913974853633

Personally I don't trust recovering drug addicts (just my own downfall I guess), for telling the truth nor even for being the one who may have dropped off 3 laptops as the "legally blind" owner at the computer shop in Delaware said. It may have been a Russian agent for all he knew.

But Hunter Biden would be imo, very undisciplined in life, very irresponsible as seen by the multiple affairs (with his dead brother's wife) and many other things especially the drugs....

Thats not to say he hasn't and can't reform himself either! I applaud him for it if he has.

But so far I'd listen to Malcom Nance who worked with Russian intel and counterintelligence agents for years - he said "its exactly the kind of stuff (drops) they do all the time.

https://www.salon.com/2019/10/15/co...es-in-version-of-alice-in-wonderland_partner/

NOTE: IGNORE THE HOUSES AND POF
- WE DON'T KNOW HIS TOB - TR JUNO triggers his Jupiter/Saturn opposition.

Last edited:

david starling

Experts warn about potential foreign interference

It will be so refreshing to finally be RID of that virus Trump in November, ALL of his kids and in laws finally - and more importantly, the Russians he invited into all of our lives. :ninja:

Even Fox News reported that the illegal Russian interference in the last Election was not only proven, but highly effective on Trump's behalf.

leomoon

Even Fox News reported that the illegal Russian interference in the last Election was not only proven, but highly effective on Trump's behalf.

Well, if the sextile transit from tr Vesta to their composite Vesta says anything, it will be more positive then negative as for the law or justice. Perhaps Senate questions or the FBI questioning...

Intriguing too that their composite Vesta-is conjunct their composite Neptune and trine their composite Pluto-Jupiter (the law) and part of their Composite Kite formation, being triggered right now. :surprised:

Sometimes when I do astrology like this, I feel I'm in fantasy land...when the symbols fit so perfectly! :joyful:

Joe&Hunter scandal:

david starling

Well, if the sextile transit from tr Vesta to their composite Vesta says anything, it will be more positive then negative as for the law or justice. Perhaps Senate questions or the FBI questioning...

Intriguing too that their composite Vesta-is conjunct their composite Neptune and trine their composite Pluto-Jupiter (the law) and part of their Composite Kite formation, being triggered right now. :surprised:

Sometimes when I do astrology like this, I feel I'm in fantasy land...when the symbols fit so perfectly! :joyful:

Joe&Hunter scandal:

Nice work!

leomoon

Ideas on Composite (Midpoints) Charts:

https://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/relationshipdavidson26.0.htm

and from Marina:* Darkstar in Oz.

The Davison composite synastry chart takes the midpoint in time between the couples birth-date. The coordinates are also halfway. This is my specialty. I love the Davison version of the composite synastry chart because it actually exists physically, so one can take into account the fixed stars. I now use the Davison as my only composite chart, as it keeps things simple and for me, they just work more than the composite midpoint chart.

https://www.astro.com/astrology/tma_article150106_e.htm
Mountain Astrologer:
The Davison chart calculates the midpoint in time between the two birth dates and times and the midpoint in space between the latitudes and longitudes of the two birthplaces. The end result is a complete birth chart describing the merger of two individuals. A Davison Relationship Chart has a date, time, and location — just like any natal chart. This represents a major advantage of the Davison chart over the composite.

Elsa-Elsa:
https://www.elsaelsa.com/astrology/davison-vs-composite-charts/

The Davison chart is the chart of the midpoint of the birth information: it takes the two points in time and place and finds their average in real time to create a unique chart. The composite chart is conceptual, never existed in real time and space.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Joe&Hunter scandal:

Thank you leomoon for posting, I also did their charts out of curiosity and it's disappointing there is no time for Hunter Biden.

Notice transiting Neptune on Composite mars, and both square composite mercury with transiting North node. And asteroid Veritas exactly opposite mars/transiting Neptune.
Added to the composite Neptune/Vesta, trine charming Venus.
A bit of composite deception going on!

Last edited:

leomoon

I'm still amazed that Trump credited God with infecting him with Covid-19.

I recall he blamed military Gold Star families he said "love to kiss him" and he believed they gave it to him. :surprised: :love: I don't think that goes over too well with them.

Thank you leomoon for posting, I also did their charts out of curiosity and it's disappointing there is no time for Hunter Biden.

Notice transiting Neptune on Composite mars, and both square composite mercury with transiting North node. And asteroid Veritas exactly opposite mars/transiting Neptune.
Added to the composite Neptune/Vesta, trine charming Venus.
A bit of composite deception going on!
And thanks back to you Elena :kissing: esp. for reminder of the Tr Nept square Mercury & NN.....I had noticed that originally and wondered, :sideways:

The only mostly honest politician I ever heard in my long life has been Senator Bernie Sanders. For his honesty he is usually put down and reviled. :surprised: People are afraid of what they don't understand.

Veritas the asteroid,is about the truth (I realize you know, but for those who do not) ...

But yes, I think they (the Bidens) are worried about Hunter and whatever he did or didn't do. Didn't do, as if "suppose he didn't inform his father......" the sin of omission.

No doubt we'll talk again this week all week as more news hits the airways as they intend just as before with Russian leaks through a middle man Wiki Leaks & Assange, were carefully timed about this same time right before the Election. Yet I think most people's minds are made up already. Regardless......

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"I recall he blamed military Gold Star families he said "love to kiss him" and he believed they gave it to him. I don't think that goes over too well with them."

He commented on this during the recent town hall on NBC.
Didn't you see it?

david starling

"I recall he blamed military Gold Star families he said "love to kiss him" and he believed they gave it to him. I don't think that goes over too well with them."

He commented on this during the recent town hall on NBC.
Didn't you see it?

I'll check it out. Am I wrong about Trump saying his Covid-19 infection was "God-given"?

david starling

I'll check it out. Am I wrong about Trump saying his Covid-19 infection was "God-given"?

Had to look for it, since most of the videos left it out, except for "a blessing in disguise".

But, yep, there was a more complete version where he literally says it was "a Blessing from God, in his own words. (Not "God-given", my mistake.)

Sounds wacko to me.

Last edited:

david starling

Meanwhile, turns out the "blessing in disguise" was his experience with the drug "Regeneron" , which was developed using a line of cells from a legal abortion. Five of the vaccines the Trump Administration's funding are using cell lines from legal abortions.

If that even matters!