Need by tomorrow pls.Should I purchase this stock for a quick profit?

Ace

Never tried a stock horary. I'm hearing a lot of conflicting information online from my doing a stock horary analysis. From what I gather though, I suppose the 2nd house ruler is the most important and it's the final outcome (4th from the 2nd which would be Venus). We have a loaded 8th house with Jupiter, N.Node, Mercury, and Venus all present there.

ASC: Saturn (11H) Tr. Sun (7H)
Moon (4H) is exalted in Taurus. Sq. Venus, Opp. Mercury, Tr. Jupiter, Tr. ASC. The next aspects of the Moon will be a trine to Jupiter (8H), Sq. Mercury (8H), and Opp. Mars (11H)
2nd house (profit): Saturn
Final outcome for profit: Venus (counting 4 houses from the 2nd)
10th house cusp: Venus. Spica conjuncts MC and POF in Libra.
S.N. (2H).

The movement of the moon having a positive aspect first before the more troublesome ones shows to me at least that this should be an in and out purchase for the same day to lock in a quick profit. Also the 10th house looks quite auspicious with Spica making very close conjunctions with MC and POF which according to Robson shows great wealth and good fortune. The stock in question releases their earnings after the market closes (Thursday 4pm Eastern Standard Time). So I am looking to buy sometime in the morning.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_49_stock_money_hr.83291.2494.jpg
    astro_2gw_49_stock_money_hr.83291.2494.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It seems like this is financial question, rather than career, job or vocational question. The few people I know of that use astrology for buying or selling financial instruments use transits, especially transits of the Moon, rather than horary? That is about the extent of financial astrology that I know….

Kitchy

Banned
ruler of 2nd saturn in house of expectations and hopes is approaching trine to venus in 8th - it looks promising - but I don't think it will such a "quick turnaround" as moon is approaching square to venus-merc in 8th.

pluto in 1st says if you want it that badly, now, you might want to reconsider. there is some obsession involved in this question with querant.

Ace

IleneK - You're right. For some reason I could not find the financial horary section so I posted it here.

Update: So I ended up purchasing more than one stock (two actually). Both ended going up after the market, making a handsome gain after hours. I intend to sell it on Friday so a gain is not locked of course, until I execute the actual sale. I may hold onto it as they are great companies with solid futures so it could be just a buy and hold situation.

Kitchy - There was definite intensity I exhibited with this question. I kept pondering about it and spent probably three hours researching the stock and news on it, plus doing a horary and researching that as well to create this new thread since I never did a stock one.

IleneK

Premium Member
IleneK - You're right. For some reason I could not find the financial horary section so I posted it here.

Just to restate, the kind of speculation you are trying to enhance with astrology is not done by horary, but by transits. Financial astrology, which is not a subject on this website, uses transits and possibly other planetary movements.

You can find out about it doing a google search if you are interested.