Will I get hire? I'm applying tomorrow!

Aquame

Hi everyone!

Today I saw an ads for this job and, then, casted a horary chart. My question is:
Will I get hire?

I am definitely submitting my application tomorrow regardless of your reading. I will also provide feedback if I get hired or not.

Thank you for anyone who would answer my inquiry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 48

Slenkar

The moon applies to mars first, so it seems the competition will get the job, sorry I cant say anything more positive.

IleneK

Premium Member
The moon applies to mars first, so it seems the competition will get the job, sorry I cant say anything more positive.
It appears that Moon/job applies first to a square to Sun then Venus/querent then Mercury and then to a sextile to Mars/competition. I still think you are correct, slenkar, because of essential dignity and reception. Moon/job is exalted while querent/Venus' dignity is unremarkable. But more importantly, Venus/querent receives the job well, but the employer does not reciprocate.

Though, very early ascendant points to the question bring premature, since application was not submitted at the time of query. Perhaps if querent has an interview then he might re-ask the question?

Last edited:

StarGazerGirl

But more importantly, Venus/querent receives the job well, but the employer does not reciprocate.

Hi Ilene,
Could you elaborate on this ( 'cause I'm lost:joyful: and trying to get it )? How does Venus receive Moon? In my very limited understanding, it's by term ( or not )? And how does Moon not receive Venus? I know it's repeated everywhere but still.:sideways: Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Ilene,
Could you elaborate on this ( 'cause I'm lost:joyful: and trying to get it )? How does Venus receive Moon? In my very limited understanding, it's by term ( or not )? And how does Moon not receive Venus? I know it's repeated everywhere but still.:sideways: Thank you!

Moon/job is in Taurus
Venus/querent is in Leo

Venus receives Moon in this instance by dignity [or domicile] because Moon is in the sign of that Venus rules. According to traditional astrology, a planet, Venus in this example, looks kindly on other planets, like Moon in this instance, that are cloaked in, that wear, the sign the first planet rules. Here Venus rules Taurus, so Venus receives well those planets that are in the sign of Taurus such as the Moon in this instance.

But the converse is not true. Moon has no dignity in the sign of Leo. Since Venus is in Leo, Moon does not receive Venus.

It's a little tricky at first, applying the determinants of essential dignity and reception, and it really just takes whole a lot of practice.:)

StarGazerGirl

Moon/job is in Taurus
Venus/querent is in Leo

Venus receives Moon in this instance by dignity [or domicile] because Moon is in the sign of that Venus rules. According to traditional astrology, a planet, Venus in this example, looks kindly on other planets, like Moon in this instance, that are cloaked in, that wear, the sign the first planet rules. Here Venus rules Taurus, so Venus receives well those planets that are in the sign of Taurus such as the Moon in this instance.

But the converse is not true. Moon has no dignity in the sign of Leo. Since Venus is in Leo, Moon does not receive Venus.

It's a little tricky at first, applying the determinants of essential dignity and reception, and it really just takes whole a lot of practice.:)

Thanks, Ilene! ahh, I see, Venus rules Taurus... so they flip... trade places ( kinda ). It's especially tricky when the chart, thread and tables can't be viewed at the same time.:andy: ( my computer is very slow ).

It's definitely going to take a while for me to understand this fluently, that's for sure!

I hope you get and love the job, Aquame!

Aquame

Update: I received an email asking my availability if it matches to the employer's needs, and it doesn't match so I did not receive an invitation for an interview. Thanks everyone! :wink: