Horary Question About Gambling

thechariot

Hi everyone!

This is my first thread in this forum. I am attracted about horary astrology but I am a newbie and I don't understand yet clearly how it works.

My question is about luck at Italian Lotto. The question's background is about an implementation made by me of a software that should suggest what numbers to play for the next draws. The software uses some statistics logic and is paired by an additional maths calculus.

I noticed a good co-operation by using them in conjunction. In the recent past I have got virtually an outcome of 4 out of 5 numbers in a row. I've verified it by taking randomly a draw and apply my calculus. After 9 draws there was this amazing outcome. This happened on 25th September 2014. I checked then that day jupiter was in a trine aspect perfection of 0°00 to uranus at the time of that draw.

So I decided to apply again the same procedure to get new lucky numbers to play at the lottery. So I got some rows of 5 numbers and one in particular was just highlighted by my eyes. This because it was present between the probable rows to be extracted next inside the program. For me this was a clear sign to play and wait the right draw to redeem the winning amount.

Thus, program suggest me a row of 3 numbers while the Maths calculus show me 5 numbers and i thought it would be more than 3 out of 5, maybe 4 out of 5 again. Another sign was that other numbers present in the Maths' row were shown in the program to, even if later than the other numbers.

So this row was started to be considered since 26th March 2015 and it hasn't been drawn yet. In Italian Lottery we have 11 wheels and I saw these numbers drawn on other wheels different from the one where I am following this forecast. For me this is a sign that they should be drawn in the missing wheel I am gambling on.

Now, the question is: will I win the lottery in the next draws in the current month or should I stop playing them until the end of the month because May is beter month to win?

I attached the horary chart for it. Maybe my mistake is to look at the horary chart at the moment when the numbers are drawn and look at the lord of ascendant , the lord of descendant and the lord of 11th house cusp, sun, part of fortune and moon.

Can you help me to answer to this question?

Let me know if you need more details about it

Thanks in advance

thechariot

Attachments

• gambling.jpg
    gambling.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 55

thechariot

I try to answer myself. Anyone could help to rectify my attempt.

On the chart I'm Venus as rising sign is Libra. Venus is in 8th house that is succedent house and well dignified as ruler of Taurus. It is dignified by triplicity as well.

Mars is the opponent party representing who holds the lottery game and should pay me the winning amount of money.

Mars is angular but in detriment cause it is not the ruler of Taurus but Venus.

Venus is in mutual reception to Mars by term.
Venus is direct,swift, occidental, free of sunbeams and is still conjuct within 5°
of Algol (i know it is malefic fixed star).
Venus is scored +16
Mars is scored +5

The lord of 11th house is represented by sun that is in 7th house and it is well dignified because it is angular in its sign of exaltation and triplicity. It's ruler of its face too.

Sun is scored +12

The lord of 8th house is Venus that is in House 8th. I would see it like "I'm ready to collect money from the other party". is it right?

The lord of 5th house is Saturn placed in the 2nd house
Saturn is peregrine, retrograde,swift, oriental and free of sun beams. Maybe it sounds like "fear to lose money"?

Saturn's score is +2

Neptune in 5th house shows an high commitment regarding the numbers played. Neptune is accidentally dignified cause it is in Pisces and it is ruled by Jupiter that is direct, angular, ruler of its face,direct, slow, occidental
and free of sun beams. It's score is +11

The moon is peregrine, in succedent house,slow,oriental and free of sun beams. It's score is -2.

Part of fortune is in Gemini and its dispositor is Mercury that is angular, ruler of its term, direct swift,oriental and combust.

Now i think I should consider the interactions between planets looking for applying aspects. In particular I have to see if there are aspects afflicting ascendant and its lord.

Separating aspects to venus: none
Applying aspects to venus: Venus opposition Saturn 7°48'

Separating aspects to ascendant: sun opposition ascendant (1°09')
Applying aspects to ascendant: Jupiter sextile ascendant (4°49')

Separating aspects to Mars: none
Applying aspect to Mars: Mars sextile Neptune 2°47' (what does it mean?), mars square jupiter (6°38') (money loss for other party?)

Separating aspects to sun: sun trine jupiter (5°58') sun square pluto (3°02') sun conjunction uranus (1°59') sun opposition ascendant (1°09') (I guess these separeting aspects are good as they are fading away)
Applying aspects to sun: sun conjunction mercury (1°32'), sun square midheaven (2°46') sun trine moon (11°51') (are they good?)

Separating aspects to moon: moon opposition part of fortune (1°09')
Applying aspects to moon: moon square neptune (2°01') moon sextile lunar north node (3°15'), moon trine lunar south node (3°15'), moon trine jupiter (5°52') (I don't know if they are all good, any suggestion?)

Separating aspects to Jupiter: jupiter trine saturn (8°10'), mercury trine jupiter (4°26'), jupiter trine uranus (3°59'), jupiter sextile lunar north node (2°37'), jupiter trine lunar south node (2°37')

Separating aspects to Saturn: saturn square neptune (4°19')maybe good

The aspects to stars are:
venus conjunction algol
jupiter conjunction Kochab
neptune conjunction Skat
Pluto conjunction Vega
Pluto conjunction Manubrium
Lunar north node conjunction Vindermiatrix
Lunar north node conjunction Caphir
Lunar south node conjucntion Algenib
Ascendant conjunction Seginus
Midheaven conjunction Castor
Part of Fortune conjunction Prima Hyadum

The aspects to arabic parts are: Success in investment conjucntion lunar south node, pluto conjunction intelligence,sun conjunction sudden advancement, ascendant conjunction honor, lunar south node conjunction faith and hope,moon conjunction skill, talent

Now it seems that the overall answer would be a yes but probably a yes later than tomorrow draw. It is right?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

thechariot

thechariot

I forgot to write that before Moon changes sign it makes a trine to Sun.

The aspect perfection sequence is:
Moon Trine Jupiter
Moon trine Mercury
Sun Trine Moon
Sun Conjunct Mercury
Moon changes sign

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Hi everyone!

My question is about luck at Italian Lotto. The question's background is about an implementation made by me of a software that should suggest what numbers to play for the next draws. The software uses some statistics logic and is paired by an additional maths calculus.

Now, the question is: will I win the lottery in the next draws in the current month or should I stop playing them until the end of the month because May is beter month to win?

Thanks in advance

thechariot

I find a yes. but not sure of timing. Both your significators (Moon and Venus) are in succeedent houses.
It may be within 3 wks so you won't know until next mth.
I'll wait for your update.

Last edited:

thechariot

Thanks very much for your reply. I have already won on Thursday by guessing right 3 out of 5 numbers from one forecast and 2 out of 5 on other forecast and on 2 different wheels. All about the same draw. I generated new forecasts by applying the same calculation. I don't know if I can see the draw like it is a soccer match but if it would be possible tonight at 8:00 PM (2 hours offset central european daylight savings time) there is part of fortune conjuct to the ascendant and if it is me or who follows my forecasts, in another italian forum, would win as well. The amount I won on thursday was low but high enough to get back the money I bet plus 18 euro. The problem was and still is to guess the right wheel to bet over. I hope tonight I will get back at least the money spent for it. When I asked about tonight winning I saw jupiter in the 11th house that should be a good sign and last aspect of moon before leaving the current sign was sun conjunct moon. Maybe I am totally wrong but I will understand how to answer to this kind of questions by reading some books regarding this topic.

thechariot

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Thanks very much for your reply. I have already won on Thursday by guessing right 3 out of 5 numbers from one forecast and 2 out of 5 on other forecast and on 2 different wheels. All about the same draw. I generated new forecasts by applying the same calculation. I don't know if I can see the draw like it is a soccer match but if it would be possible tonight at 8:00 PM (2 hours offset central european daylight savings time) there is part of fortune conjuct to the ascendant and if it is me or who follows my forecasts, in another italian forum, would win as well. The amount I won on thursday was low but high enough to get back the money I bet plus 18 euro. The problem was and still is to guess the right wheel to bet over. I hope tonight I will get back at least the money spent for it. When I asked about tonight winning I saw jupiter in the 11th house that should be a good sign and last aspect of moon before leaving the current sign was sun conjunct moon. Maybe I am totally wrong but I will understand how to answer to this kind of questions by reading some books regarding this topic.

thechariot

is that Thursday the 9th? or the 16th?

thechariot

if it's the same bet (made before time/date of horary chart above) then yes.
it's bigger amount. I'll wait for update.

Well, for this draw I bet on different numbers generated yesterday after the draw (approximately 9 pm -2 CED). I attached the newest casted chart at the timing when I asked whether the set of new bets are winning.

Attachments

• newbethorary.png
    newbethorary.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 23

thechariot

Well, for this draw I bet on different numbers generated yesterday after the draw (approximately 9 pm -2 CED). I attached the newest casted chart at the timing when I asked whether the set of new bets are winning.

The draw's outcome today has been not as expected. I guessed right 2 out of 5 numbers (same pair on different forecasts so won them twice)but they were drawn on a different wheel. We have the option "bet on all wheels" and the amount should be divided by the number of the wheels that is 10 so the money given away has been more than the amount got back. I don't change the new numbers because they are still valid for the next draws. I hope next draw (21th April ) will be better without the need to change the bets (the wheels to bet numbers over). I attached the winning tickets.

thechariot

Attachments

• IMG_20150418_0001.jpg
    IMG_20150418_0001.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 28
Hi everyone!

This is my first thread in this forum. I am attracted about horary astrology but I am a newbie and I don't understand yet clearly how it works.

I noticed a good co-operation by using them in conjunction. In the recent past I have got virtually an outcome of 4 out of 5 numbers in a row. I've verified it by taking randomly a draw and apply my calculus. After 9 draws there was this amazing outcome. This happened on 25th September 2014. I checked then that day jupiter was in a trine aspect perfection of 0°00 to uranus at the time of that draw.

So I decided to apply again the same procedure to get new lucky numbers to play at the lottery. So I got some rows of 5 numbers and one in particular was just highlighted by my eyes. This because it was present between the probable rows to be extracted next inside the program. For me this was a clear sign to play and wait the right draw to redeem the winning amount.

Thus, program suggest me a row of 3 numbers while the Maths calculus show me 5 numbers and i thought it would be more than 3 out of 5, maybe 4 out of 5 again. Another sign was that other numbers present in the Maths' row were shown in the program to, even if later than the other numbers.

So this row was started to be considered since 26th March 2015 and it hasn't been drawn yet. In Italian Lottery we have 11 wheels and I saw these numbers drawn on other wheels different from the one where I am following this forecast. For me this is a sign that they should be drawn in the missing wheel I am gambling on.

I attached the horary chart for it. Maybe my mistake is to look at the horary chart at the moment when the numbers are drawn and look at the lord of ascendant , the lord of descendant and the lord of 11th house cusp, sun, part of fortune and moon.

Can you help me to answer to this question?

Let me know if you need more details about it

Thanks in advance

thechariot

Hello Chariot:

Welcome to the Forum and also, thank you for your interest in horary astrology !

I have a Jupiter line running through Italy, so maybe today might be... your lucky day ! LOL

Many people come to HA with a specific agenda and you've certainly made yours very clear !

I'm quite sure that you are not the first astrologer in the world to attempt to find personal wealth through gambling ! LOL

Many have tried and not all succeed, isn't it true, you hotshot sports astrologers into delineating "boring" cricket and soccer matches ! LOL:whistling:

And, while I think that your system of numbers is very interesting, your question might well be invalid because success in gambling is more a natal chart issue than a horary issue ? (in my opinion)

The larger question is, is your natal chart (or progressed natal chart) configured for success through gambling and or games of chance.

If so, then the horary chart (as it typically does?) is a REFLECTION of the original birth chart and what IT SAYS ?

Regarding your horary chart, I think that doing an event chart for the time of purchase of the tickets is legit, and you could also ask whether a certain time is the right time for gambling ?

Unfortunately, your event chart posted is a real stinker, and has a Libra Ascendant and Venus in Taurus ruler in the 8th house, is peregrine or makes no ptolemaic aspects to any other planet, including the rulers of the radix 5th and 11th house, (Saturn and Sun) ie. the so-called houses of gambling.

Furthermore, Neptune resides in the 5th house, symbolic of pie in the sky and wishful thinking or at its worst, self deception ?

So, this chart is not exactly a corroboration of success through gambling,
is it ?

However, have you ever researched the gambling methods of the late astrologer Sydney Omarr.

Omarr's methods are very interesting. Take note, though, that Omarr never really wrote a formal book on sports astrology or gambling, so he literally went to the grave in the year 2000 with his gambling secrets ?

He did write several interesting books, Omarr, Astrology and the Man, among others. There are snippets of gambling advice given in those books.

However, the rules of sports horary gambling were clearly outlined back in the 1930's by another Sun in Leo type, namely the late, great astrologer Llewellyn George.

Maybe Omarr figured, why steal from Mr. George, (like MANY other astrologers did in those days?) why not just "borrow" from the original Master and simply credit the original author !

Llewellyn George was apparently a "triple Leo" man with natal Sun and Moon in the natal 12th house of deception.

When the natal Sun and Moon is found in the 12 house, the possibility exists that, you could be scr*wed over by people or simply lied to ?

But, what secrets did Omarr take to the grave ? We do not know, for sure ! Maybe with natal Jupiter in his 5th house of gambling, some might say that Omarr simply had a horseshoe up his *ss, like a lot of successful gamblers tend to have ?

He was also a very wealthy man who amassed a fortune through his Sun sign publications, extreme success and wealth through publishing (and not gambling) is clearly foretold in Omarr's natal chart.

Some say that Omarr grossed as much as $ 50,000,000 as a professional astrologer and author. If true, he was the most commercially successful astrologer of all time !

Noel Tyl, Robert Hand, and Nick Campion don't even come close to Omarr, in terms of gross career earnings !

Omarr was said to have Libra rising, but I have seen some books refer to him as Scorpion rising. Maybe he made up the Libra rising chart, as a front or ruse of sorts, after all he was a professional magician during one point in his career ?

Omarr was a celebrated Hollywood astrologer in his day, with a penchant for throwing wild parties, never had a wife, a family or any child support to pay, so he had plenty of money to gamble with.

There were rumours that he was gay, and thus, he surrounded himself with beautiful Hollywood women as a kind of a "prop" to neutralize the Saturn in Scorpio in his "real" 1st house, namely loneliness and austerity, and also, a high degree of personal conservatism that Saturn in the 1st house typically buys into ?

Omarr also had a natal t-square between Sun and Neptune in Leo, Saturn in Scorpio, and Jupiter in Aquarius, so he probably didn't "win" everytime. He likely took a few hits, as well ?

The natal square between Sun and Saturn suggested that Omarr paid the price, physically, and the fact that he ended up in a wheelchair, I think due to ALS? (lou Gehrigs disease ?) and also, he became blind, which was perhaps a cruel fate of sorts, an insult to injury ?

Omarr said that when gambling, the planetary hour was critical to ones success, especially in horseracing ?

He was one the best horseracing astrologers of all time and he made a ton of money from the sport.

He also predicted many professional boxing events, in advance, with a fair degree of accuracy, including the career of Muhammed Ali, perhaps the greatest boxer of all time ?

Omarr's approach to sports horary was interesting. Instead of skimming the surface for answers, he tried to tap into the undercurrent of the chart.

That is an approach to horary that I teach in my introductory courses on horary.

Omarr's approach was a practical one; to figure out what was the purpose of a certain horary chart ? and by tapping into the flow or direction of that chart, the answers are revealed.

The chart should thus validate the event(s), and not, the other way around ?

For example, in horse racing, the name of the horses should match the characteristics of the ascendant, its ruler, and the planetary hour.

The ascendant is KING, and I strongly think that most horary charts live or die by the condition of the ascendant ?

The reason is the horary ascendant is what the querent can control, versus that which is out of his control.

Omarr also had a very interesting system of numerology that he outlined in his book called Thought Dial and that he "married" with the horary astrology.

He was likely the first astrologer to mix horary with numerology.

Omarr believed that every primary number had a planetary signficator and hence, there was an inexplicable link between western astrology and numerology.

All primary numbers can also be dissolved into a primary number, except master digits such as 11, 22 and 33.

Omarr further theorized that all people pretty much know their future, and that, that future can be tapped into through a concept called subconscious numerology, a derivative of pythagorean numerology.

You basically think of three numbers, without thinking, the first three numbers that pops into your head, and the answer to your question is thus revealed.

I have successfully used Omarr's numerology techniques in my own astrology practice and the results are not only highly accurate, but very satisfying, indeed.

By the way, did you know that your relocated astrology chart tells you the best place to gamble, on Earth.

In other words, you can enhance your gambling success through relocation astrology.

That is where relocated Jupiter and Pluto are angular, or where there is a crossing between Jupiter and Pluto.

Everyone has four places on earth where Jupiter and Pluto are angular, but since the Earth's continents are surrounded by water, chances are, your Jupiter/Pluto crossing is in the middle of the Pacific Ocean !

However, you can tap into remote ocean locations by going on cruise ships, which typically features gambling casinos.

later,

Horarymaster

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello Chariot:

............I'm quite sure that you are not the first astrologer in the world to attempt to find personal wealth through gambling ! LOL

Many have tried and not all succeed, isn't it true, you hotshot sports astrologers into delineating "boring" cricket and soccer matches ! LOL:whistling:

And, while I think that your system of numbers is very interesting,
your question might well be invalid
because success in gambling is more a natal chart issue than a horary issue ? (in my opinion)

The larger question is, is your natal chart
(or progressed natal chart)
configured for success through gambling and or games of chance.

If so, then the horary chart (as it typically does?) is a REFLECTION of the original birth chart and what IT SAYS
?...............
If so, then as an adjunct to your horary endeavours :smile:
if interested to assess your natal chart potential for success gambling
check out these threads:

A NATIVE'S WEALTH
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37042

HOUSES OF WEALTH http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941

Meanwhile, some good HORARY advice from BobZemco

The theory behind Horary is very simple:

1) there is a Question that weighs very heavily on your mind.

2) when you have a clear understanding of what it is that you really want to know, you cast a chart or an astrologer casts one for you

3) That freezes the Planets as they transit the heavens at that moment (hence: Horary)

4) the Rising Sign and Planet that rules the Rising Sign represents you

5) the House, or often more correctly, the Sign that represents the Matter you're asking about and the Planet that rules that Sign represents the Matter. The Matter can be a person or a thing or an idea (like a rumor or a dream).

6) the relationship between those two rulers tells you what has happened, and what is yet to come. That relationship is in the form of aspects. If there are no aspects, then there is nothing to come.

7) the Moon plays a special dual-role signifying the State of Mind of the Querent and also how things play out, how they happen, and when they happen. When there are no aspects formed by the Moon (ie it is Void of Course) then nothing will happen. Note that there are a handful of certain special select Horary Questions where a Void of Course Moon is not relevant. Those are often war, conflict or legal questions, or Questions related to Career.

8) in addition to forming aspects, those Planets must also have Perfect Reception, as opposed to simple Reception. Reception is about "allowing." For example if Mars is applying in aspect to Jupiter, and Jupiter receives Mars then Jupiter is allowing Mars to act. Jupiter is effectively saying, "Go ahead and do that thing that you do." If Jupiter does not receive Mars, then Jupiter is effectively saying, "Go away and leave me alone. Go. Get out of here." If it is a Sign of Enmity, like Mars in Capricorn (the Fall of Jupiter) then Jupiter is effectively saying, "Cease and Desist. I will stop you from doing anything. If necessary, I may even get violent to stop you." And that just might be the case if Jupiter were also in a Violent Sign, otherwise Jupiter would just keep slamming doors in your face.

9) How things actually play out depends a lot on the "strength" of the Planets involved. The strength of the Planets indicates their ability to do act and do things and carry out plans and make things happen. A Planet that is not just in its own Sign, but also in its Triplicity or Term, and is Direct in Motion, Fast in Speed, Angular or Succedent, in Hayz, in a trine aspect with Venus/Jupiter/Sun is very powerful. That's a person with a purpose in life who has both the will and ability to act and make things happen.

A Planet that is Slow in Speed, Retrograde, in Fall/Detriment, Cadent, and not in Sect or worse is Out-of Sect isn't going to be able to do anything, even when there is Perfect Reception in the chart, this person is going to botch every thing up and turn a dream about ponies and gum-drops into a nightmare, because they don't have the strength or will to make things happen.

10) when charts have early/late Ascendants, Void of Course Moons, Moon via Combusta, Saturn in the 1st or 7th House (when not a significator) you can look at the chart for reasons why you are getting those warnings.

Often a non-significator Planet is making an aspect to one of the primary significators. Sextiles and trines usually indicate on-going events which first must be completed before anything can happen. Conjunctions, squares and opposition usually indicate obstacles that are preventing things from happening, and with the "hard" aspects sometimes things can still happen if those obstacles can be overcome.

The condition and placement of the Moon/Ascendant Ruler will tell you the State of Mind and what kind of person the Querent is; good-hearted, or ambivalent, or in sheer terror, in a total panic, has the "stink of desperation" or is immature and selfish, looking do to harm, or is someone you wouldn't let your dog go near. The Planet that is the Quesited/Matter will tell you about them, but not with the same clarity as the Querent. A poorly placed 10th House Ruler might be a job you really don't want, because it ain't all that or isn't what you think it is. A poorly placed 7th House Ruler is someone you might not really want to be with, or something you don't really want to buy and so on.

For a Planet (like the Ascendant Ruler) in Detriment, it is important that it make an aspect to the 1st House (ie it is not inconjunct in the 2nd, 6th, 8th or 12th Houses), and for other significators that it aspect the House it rules. A Planet that is inconjunct to the House it rules can't witness or give testimony to the affairs of that House. That means it cannot control those events, and being weak in Detriment has even less control and less ability to effect outcomes.

thechariot

If so, then as an adjunct to your horary endeavours :smile:
if interested to assess your natal chart potential for success gambling
check out these threads:

A NATIVE'S WEALTH
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37042

HOUSES OF WEALTH http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49941

Meanwhile, some good HORARY advice from BobZemco

Thanks a lot for your explanations. I will read it carefully later. Now I am checking the lotto wheels because I have founded a cooperation between maths calculations and statistics and the pair is mandatory to narrow down the bet. So I am sure that by correcting my rows by +-1 and check clearly what the program shows me for each wheel, I can rise up the chances to guess above 3 out 5 numbers in a row. This because I checked a lot in the past the behavior of my calculations against the draws and it was always a game of +-1 and inverted numbers like I have 7-54 and I saw 70-54 on a draw.

I am not very good yet to check out if this period is very good for me about gambling.

I was born on 25th December 1981 at Rome 08:15 AM CET no daylight saving time. I already checked out on Tuesday April the 21st Moon is conjunct Venus and they are transiting in my 5th house. Transiting midheaven is in my 7th house radix not so far from transiting jupiter in 7th house too, Thus, transiting ascendant very close to the 10th house cusp. Saturn is retrograde transiting my 11th house.

Directed jupiter is conjuct directed midheaven and they are in 11th house. Pluto is in 11th house too. Directed moon north node is in 8th house and directed venus is in 2th house. Directed ascendant, moon, neptune,sun and mercury are in the 1st house and uranus is conjunct ascendant radix. Directed saturn is conjuct to the 11th house cusp by approximately 1° from 10th house side. Directed mars is in 10th house too.

Progressed Venus sun mercury and ascendant are in the 1st House, progressed Moon is in the 2nd house, progressed north node is in 7th house
Progressed Pluto Saturn and Mars are in 9th house.
Progressed uranus is in 11th house
Progressed neptune is in 12th house
Progressed midheaven is 4° far from uranus
Progressed Jupiter is in 10th house

These are the position at the exact time the draw will take place on next Tuesday 8:00 PM central european daylight saving time +-2 GMT

So, do you think , are they in good position?

Hello Mister Chariot:

Please note that Jupiterasc does NOT speak for me, so if you have any further questions on horary astrology, please address them to me, directly !

Let me put my 40 years of horary experience to work for you, if you are truly serious about this branch of astrology !

Like all things, time will tell.... who is here for a free bowl of rice and those truly serious about horary studies.

Also, I know that you are new, here, but just for your information, this is a horary astrology section ONLY !

Any questions related to your natal chart should be moved to the natal interpretations section, as a courtesy to AW ?

I have taken only a brief cursory look at your natal chart and you have a natal chart similar to Llewellyn George, perhaps one of the founders of modern horary astrologer and sports astrology.

Your natal Sun and Moon are deposited into your 12th house.

Mercury, ruler of the 5th house of gambling, is conjunct the ascendant, in Capricorn.

However. natal Mercury is peregrine, aside from a wide square with Mars.

With that aspect, make darn sure that you beta test your work, thoroughly, before declaring a Eureka moment.

Right now, transiting Saturn is conjunct your Uranus in Sagittarius.

Uranus rules your 2nd house of money.

Saturn = conjunct Uranus is always a frustrating aspect, especially for one who has Mercury = the ascendant.

It denotes restrictions and reversals, with respect to personal finances, isn't it true ?

So, the need to gamble might well be out of practical necessity for you !

However, it can also signify that the old ways of doing things must be thrown in the garbage can ?

You have to figure out, for yourself, where your bread is buttered.

Since the ruler of your 2nd house is in a dual sign, (Sagittarius) you should not put all of the eggs in one basket.

Rather, a shotgun approach (to finances) might be feasible at this time.

Finally, beware of transiting Pluto = your Asc and Mercury. Beware of fanaticism and an approach to a goal that is unhealthy.

Stay within ethical boundaries, as well. With Pluto prominent, there is always the urge to use criminal tactics ?

Noel Tyl world famous astrologer ? (LOL) said it best about Mercury = Pluto. "The mind is capable of either genius, or its opposite, insanity ? "

example gratis: the late Robin Williams.

Tyl has natal Mercury in Capricorn himself, so maybe it takes one to know one !

good luck to you,

HM

Last edited:

thechariot

Yea Horarymaster , I 'm sorry about the previous OOT reply.

Actually I had signs that the success percentage can be rised up. Last week my program has shown up 3 numbers in a row and they were drawn on that exact wheel immediately in the next draw. So I cannot be 100% sure because it is amtter of luck even if I have got many positive answers by tarots and even astrology questions asked before elsewhere.

At this moment I am not employed because the company where I was working for decided to not renew my contract. It happened when saturn quit my 10th house to reach the 11th.

I decided to reuse the maths method that lighten up when I was at university attending geometry course and to pair by applying statistics notions that I have learnt there too.

Of course I don't think to be fanatic or to act insane because I had many looks over and over ablut this system and have seen results in short time. The matter was not clear about how to determine wheels. Now it is clear, at least indicate the most probable and in the forum where I am talking about my approach to the lottery is followed because I see many visits in my threads where I attach the winning tickets every time I win and it is a clear proof I just adhere and fit perfectly about I suggest to bet.

Seems like it will not be a big win in the next draws but I think it will be enough to get back money plus something such as 2 numbers in a row that is the average outcome reachable in that lottery game.

Can you confirm this?

Thanks in advance

Yea Horarymaster , I 'm sorry about the previous OOT reply.

Actually I had signs that the success percentage can be rised up. Last week my program has shown up 3 numbers in a row and they were drawn on that exact wheel immediately in the next draw. So I cannot be 100% sure because it is amtter of luck even if I have got many positive answers by tarots and even astrology questions asked before elsewhere.

At this moment I am not employed because the company where I was working for decided to not renew my contract. It happened when saturn quit my 10th house to reach the 11th.

I decided to reuse the maths method that lighten up when I was at university attending geometry course and to pair by applying statistics notions that I have learnt there too.

Of course I don't think to be fanatic or to act insane because I had many looks over and over ablut this system and have seen results in short time. The matter was not clear about how to determine wheels. Now it is clear, at least indicate the most probable and in the forum where I am talking about my approach to the lottery is followed because I see many visits in my threads where I attach the winning tickets every time I win and it is a clear proof I just adhere and fit perfectly about I suggest to bet.

Seems like it will not be a big win in the next draws but I think it will be enough to get back money plus something such as 2 numbers in a row that is the average outcome reachable in that lottery game.

Can you confirm this?

Thanks in advance

Hi there:

From what little I know of you, you seem like an intelligent and interesting young man and I applaud you for your skills sets with mathematics and numbers, as they relate to western astrology ?

I forgot to mention that you are not necessarily a crazy person, as your natal Moon is making a very close aspect with Saturn in Libra, an aspect of thoroughness, diligence, and emotional maturity.

With respect to your gambling success at this time, I would have to look at your progressed natal chart to comment further.

Uranus rules astrology, though, and other metaphysical life interests. One of the benefits of Saturn conjoining Uranus is laying down a structure or foundation for future success, but of course, you have to eat and pay bills as well.

Instead of lottery tickets, have you considered more traditional investments and speculations, such as being a penny stocks or online stockbroker ?

This would fit better into the transit of Saturn = Uranus that you are currently experiencing.

I have a Sun in Leo friend/client who also has natal Mercury = the Virgo ascendant and who makes a pretty good living investing in penny stocks.

Ironically, he has natal Sun square Mars, as well !

He makes about $ 100.00 bucks a day and only works a few hours a day ?

He is also retired, but he makes enough to pay his mortgage and other expenses.

Instead of pursuing full time work, with Saturn = Uranus, I would focus on short term work or temporary work that brings immediate cash ?

With Saturn = Uranus, your gambling experiences will likely be unreliable and you cannot depend on lottery gambling alone
to sustain yourself (yet?)

good luck,

HM

ps you have natal Jupiter = the midheaven in Rome, your place of birth, but it is actually 2 degrees from exact conjunction. What this means is that your true luck is about 120 kilometres from Rome.

I would relocate to 120 kilometres east of Rome, where relocated Jupiter is exact the MC.

Also, you may want to leave Italy and move to a new part of the world where natal Sun and Moon are relocated to the 11th house of gambling. Or better still, where Sagittarius is rising and Sun and Moon are out of the 12th house ?

Or better still, where the sun is conjunct = the relocated asc. is am ideal place for gambling, plus your personality will get a boost, whereever Sun is conjunct the ASC ?

Capricorn rising can be quite negative and negativity effects gambling success ?

However, Sun = asc will modify that to some degree ?

But, beware of angular Sun, it will make you more cocky and egotistical ? LOL

Last edited:

thechariot

Well, I have tried online trading and practiced buy and selling forex but with virtual money and trial account. I don't open a real one because I am not sure to take right guesses and, of course, it involves high money to appreciate and enjoy the kind of speculation.

Let's say I thought, betting less money gain less money and paradoxically more sure gambling on lottery than investing forex. I don't know well yet that world. Thus, I know I cannot count in long term on just playing lottery because first it is not a job and second I am not that kind of player that is driven so much by pluto drive! (LOL) I am not obsessed, I just want to challenge my opponent, the lottery holder and, why not, win good money if luck supports it. As capricorn I decided to play because this approach it is like a kind of almost sure bet and capricorn is a person that doesn't like to waste money away. I have a monthly budget and until now I won at least to get back all the money spent for gambling. Whatever it was luck or not (it surely was on March the 7th and March the 10th)It made me breath a little and pay with extra money to open a legal dispute against my ex-employer because I am sure they fired me for money reasons or another obscure reasons and strange dynamics. At the moment is hard to find a job here and what I think is to move in another place or abroad if I cannot find anything here. The government is not acting fairly and many things are not rolling as they should. About the relocation, I am not in Rome actually but I am in northern Italy that is 600+ KM far away from my natal City.If you look at the horary chart I casted that is the town name where I am at this right moment.

thechariot

By the way, horarymaster, What if I cast the chart at the time of a specific draw? You know, I have tried to predict winning teams match by match before they started in Brazil. What would the horary chart say about it? I odn't know whether it is an horary matter or an event chart or something different.

I have confunsion about the moon where it is either or not a significator of the querent or quesited or just reveal the flow of the events past and that will occur. For example, about horary for sports if the moon is on the ascendant it means quick start for the stronger team or the underdog because it could depends if the angles are representing correctly the two teams. IF that is not the case then should look for color of t-shirt teams or any detail that would representing them as accurate as possible.

Now, lottery draw. Does it make sense or not?
What about moon on the ascendant? I searched a lot about the angular position of the moon conjuct angles 1st 4th 7th 10th houses. What really does mean moon conjuct the ascendant? Uncertainity? Strength? When I looked around I read strength is often shown by lunar north node expecially if it is conjuct to the house cusps and, more specifically, if the conjuction is 0°. No matter about minutes. What if the moon is placed in conjuction to the 4th,7th,10th house cusp?

Tonight at 8 PM the moon is going to be in exact conjunction to venus after the draw. It is almost exact and in that moment is less than 1° so far. There is a narrow sextile between jupiter and venus. Venus would be my significator because rules libra but venus is in gemini that is ruled by mercury. Moon is not VOC but the ascendant is in late degrees of libra. Does it mean something is about to change? I attached here the casted chart. Would you help me to interpret it?

Thanks in advance for your kindness and help.

thechariot

Attachments

• tonightlotterydraw.png
    tonightlotterydraw.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 31

thechariot

It seems that by casting chart on the exact time of the draw and looking at the disposition about planets and the aspects perfection if they are favourable there are lots of chance to win. I won in 2 draws: Tuesday the 28th and Thursday the 30th. Of course it is valid, on my opinion, if you have a method that works and gets closer to the luck. Of course they are not big wins but I can say I have got back enough to cover all money spent + something more. On April the 28th I won 47 euro and yesterday 32,90 euro.

I did not bet where the moon was, on the exact time of the draw, VOC because it should means "nothing is going to happen". I attached the 2charts and the 2 winnings here.

The number systems make multiple winning by same row on different wheels. So I won on one exact wheel 1 pair and other 4 pairs on all wheels. Not bad as result. I am waiting for a bigger winning.

thechariot

Attachments

• IMG_20150428_0002.jpg
    IMG_20150428_0002.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20150430_0001.jpg
    IMG_20150430_0001.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 28
  • win28th.png
    win28th.png
    46.6 KB · Views: 23
  • win30th.png