12th house matter: release from prison

hypatia

I am interested if there's an update since it's nearly Sept 2014
how did it go with his getting released early?

KatyaVelikaya

So the September release won't happen due to both paperwork and financial reasons. The person they needed for paperwork approval in the preparatory period was on vacation in August and then there was the question of hiring an attorney to "help" or not.

My friend is unsure about the attorney - she can't afford it for one, and there's a question if they do anything. she was told apparently that they represent the person in court at the hearing and if the hearing/judge goes well then the attorney demands money and gets paid and takse credit for the positive outcome. If it doesn't go well (and he doesnt get released) the attorney says he "did all he could" and she would pay less (but still pay something and get nothing in return). she's not sure what to do -- that process applies to any dates though, not just September. They say it increases your chances to have *some* representation at the hearing rather than none. He can also apparently get representation from the local prison officcer (I dont know what it's called) but that's not as "weighty" as an attorney (so they say)> it's all very hazy and not cut-and-dried in this system. However right now she can't afford the attorney in any case.

So they are looking at January dates. If they start this process (apparently they can only do it 4 times per year) in January then he would in theory be released round mid-/late-March or early April. I looked at March, and it had some positive indicators but I am curious about the attorney aspect and not sure how to look at that.

On the plus side he is in very "good standing" internally and they even expanded his visits (or hers rather). This will all reflect only positively on any hearing for release. But in the past her friend said that people were rejected due to "not having a library card" so if for ANY reason they dont want to let you go, they can make up some reason and just provide that to the court. It's highly subjective. So thats the only update i've got so far.

Last edited:

Marinka

I went back and it looked like the early 2015 date did not look promising. The fall 2015 date had the angles indicative of a release. I did want to take a second look at the charts and noticed that they are now all gone.

KatyaVelikaya

Ok here it is. I plugged in a random date (March 15) as we don't know the exact date but presumably starting then til end of the month would be when he *could* be released.

Last edited:

KatyaVelikaya

Here is a progressions and transits chart (I cant remember now if we use transits, progressions, or both).

In my notes I had marked Jupiter "far from MC" (per your analysis) as a - sign.
Transit Saturn opposing natal Jup 7h: would mean freedom, +.
Moon (house of focus) in 1st house (good?)
Mars is not conjunct the IC, it's right on his Sun. (not sure what that means)
Neptune, ruling end of matter, is crossing his natal mars (I have a note you had said that means "confusion re verdict"?) so -

So far that is one + and three -
??

Last edited:

Marinka

Note, if I look at this again, I will be quoting your post so I can ensure that the chart does not "disappear". The reason for this is that I answer questions in this forum so that people learning astrology can analyze the charts themselves and compare to my interpretation and then to the eventual outcomes. Not having the charts persist in the thread negates any potential benefit for students or for research purposes.

It is your choice whether you want the charts to stay in your post but, on the flip side .... if the reason that I am answering posts is to help astrology students, then I would like to ensure that I keep the charts around ...

Marinka

Here is a progressions and transits chart (I cant remember now if we use transits, progressions, or both).

In my notes I had marked Jupiter "far from MC" (per your analysis) as a - sign.
Transit Saturn opposing natal Jup 7h: would mean freedom, +.
Moon (house of focus) in 1st house (good?)
Mars is not conjunct the IC, it's right on his Sun. (not sure what that means)
Neptune, ruling end of matter, is crossing his natal mars (I have a note you had said that means "confusion re verdict"?) so -

So far that is one + and three -
??

I went back over my entries and it appears that most of the angles are still for the 9/2015 date. There was only one for the March and one for the July while there were 3 positives for September. The one for March is a sextile and they can be notorious for "communication, paperwork" type events. The Jupiter aspect to Venus in July has promise as this would be the 3rd pass over Venus. The first touch happens in 11/2014, the 2nd in Dec 2014, and the last in July 2015.

The solar arc also had 2 positives for the September 2015 timeframe but, I was basing that on when the planets would be crossing - that could stand to be re-examined for accuracy to see when they cross as I was looking at the solar arc of 2013 (as I recollect). With this, I suggest posting a chart of the SA for 3/2015 date.

Attachments

• PrisonChart1.jpg
    PrisonChart1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 22

KatyaVelikaya

Hi Marinka,
Thanks for looking at this again. I am posting his solar arc for March 2015. Note that i left this in the default house system> I can repost in another system (whole sign) if need be. He was born very, very far north and that skews the houses but it also accurately reflects that part of the earth from the POV of astrology.

I chose the birthdate as the SA date, but I could run it for any other date in Jan/Feb/March. (my understanding though is that any SA chart is the same for a 12 month period so it doesnt matter what date you run it for within that calendar year?)

In *theory* he would not physically leave until late March, but the process would begin mid January. In theory also the process *could be begun* as early as December 1 or even late November -- that depends on the fine that he owes being paid first.

The bottom line is they can put in the documents at any time and the process is 3 prongs --commission, then recommendations, then court date 45 days out, and then ruling/decision --and lasts 2.5 months start to finish (perhaps a bit longer) but say, 75 days total, give or take.

In addition, charts were deleted bc the wife here is very concerned about privacy issue as this is a legal and criminal court matter. Therefore, she asked they not be left up long term. I'd like to respect her wishes but I also respect your desire to teach on the forum.
I have no issue leaving my own charts up for teaching purposes, but when it concerns a 3rd party i have to also abide by their wishes, as I too am trying to help them.

Last edited:

Marinka

Hi Marinka,

In addition, charts were deleted bc the wife here is very concerned about privacy issue as this is a legal and criminal court matter. Therefore, she asked they not be left up long term. I'd like to respect her wishes but I also respect your desire to teach on the forum.
I have no issue leaving my own charts up for teaching purposes, but when it concerns a 3rd party i have to also abide by their wishes, as I too am trying to help them.

I only do free readings if the thread and charts are left intact for teaching purposes and with this, I bow out from contributing to this thread.

KatyaVelikaya

I completely understand. Would you be so kind then to delete the attachments, since you won't be participating in the thread anymore.

Last edited:

shinigamis

I completely understand. Would you be so kind then to delete the attachments, since you won't be participating in the thread anymore.

this thread is old, but my boyfriend got locked up oct 11 last year when his sat/jupiter midpoint (in the 12H pisces) was activated by transiting neptune/moon conj natal progressed moon, almost exact. all of them to the midpoint. almost 100% positive this signifies his arrest. he also has a chance on getting out early by a month(march 11), so i checked progressed chart for the for sure release date and one month before, and a couple days before (march 9) transiting sun and neptune conjunct the sat/jup midpoint exact.
all happening within a 3° orb conj progressed asc & moon.
april 11 doesn’t really show many indications of anything new
this is only a bit of info, but i thought it was interesting and wanted to share, i came across this thread studying, and maybe i’ll update when he gets released