Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-31-2020, 07:34 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Hello,

Just wondering, from anyone's knowledge and experience:

1. What is the difference between having the 2nd house ruler in the 7th house vs. having the 7th house ruler in the 2nd house?

2. From anyone's experience, how does

A. Having the 2nd house ruler in the 7th

differ from

B. Having the 7th house ruler in the 2nd house

in terms of how a person's life, business partnerships, money, and relationships will turn out.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-31-2020, 08:02 PM
EtienneStar EtienneStar is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 9
Lightbulb Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

you must look at the separate identity that is a House and that is It's Ruler.

In this sense they could be interpreted in the same way..

2nd house Venus
7th House Venus


now we look at the signs..

2nd House Taurus - Earth - Grounding
7th House Libra.. - Air - Speaking

So your question would go further if you look at the relationships of those signs (where are they) and then you could look at the Natal, present Transits. You can hone in your focus of money and relationships.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to EtienneStar For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (01-31-2020)
  #3  
Unread 01-31-2020, 08:17 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtienneStar View Post
you must look at the separate identity that is a House and that is It's Ruler.

In this sense they could be interpreted in the same way..

2nd house Venus
7th House Venus


now we look at the signs..

2nd House Taurus - Earth - Grounding
7th House Libra.. - Air - Speaking

So your question would go further if you look at the relationships of those signs (where are they) and then you could look at the Natal, present Transits. You can hone in your focus of money and relationships.
my 2nd house ruler exactly conjuncts my descendant
so will I gain money through my spouse or partnership ?

or my partner will be rich
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-01-2020, 06:58 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,848
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Or, your money goes to your partner!
Also, your 2nd represents your sense of self esteem, which is also a "value". So your own sense of self value is in the hands of your partner.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (02-01-2020)
  #5  
Unread 02-01-2020, 04:46 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Or, your money goes to your partner!
Also, your 2nd represents your sense of self esteem, which is also a "value". So your own sense of self value is in the hands of your partner.
oh noooo
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 02-01-2020, 11:44 PM
xichuwangwai's Avatar
xichuwangwai xichuwangwai is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 39
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
my 2nd house ruler exactly conjuncts my descendant
so will I gain money through my spouse or partnership ?

or my partner will be rich
it means you gain/lose money through marriage/partnership/law suit, you're gonna have to look at other factors in your chart
__________________
Modern astrology can't predict! Ancient astrology can but has poor accuracy!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xichuwangwai For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (02-02-2020)
  #7  
Unread 02-02-2020, 07:30 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xichuwangwai View Post
it means you gain/lose money through marriage/partnership/law suit, you're gonna have to look at other factors in your chart
I study law luckily
heres my chart
Attached Images
File Type: jpg job.jpg (54.1 KB, 7 views)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 02-03-2020, 12:50 AM
xichuwangwai's Avatar
xichuwangwai xichuwangwai is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 39
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
I study law luckily
heres my chart
first of all, this chart hurts to look at (don't worry, I meant the quality of the photo, not of your chart)
here in your chart, 2 in 7th mainly means "you earn money through law"
your career is law, probably legal advisor or something like that (I don't know much about law, all I know about law is: lawyer, judge, and... that is all)
you're very likely going to meet your life partner through law too
__________________
Modern astrology can't predict! Ancient astrology can but has poor accuracy!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xichuwangwai For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (02-03-2020)
  #9  
Unread 02-03-2020, 06:45 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,848
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Agree about the blurry chart!
Rather than use the word "law" maybe "lawyer" is more precise for the 7th?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (02-03-2020)
  #10  
Unread 02-03-2020, 12:26 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xichuwangwai View Post
first of all, this chart hurts to look at (don't worry, I meant the quality of the photo, not of your chart)
here in your chart, 2 in 7th mainly means "you earn money through law"
your career is law, probably legal advisor or something like that (I don't know much about law, all I know about law is: lawyer, judge, and... that is all)
you're very likely going to meet your life partner through law too
less complicated one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg natal.jpg (52.7 KB, 3 views)
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Agree about the blurry chart!
Rather than use the word "law" maybe "lawyer" is more precise for the 7th?
what is the difference between 9th house law and 7th house law ?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 02-03-2020, 12:34 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,848
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

The 7th is lawyers, intended as a type of "partner", while the 9th is law.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (02-03-2020)
  #13  
Unread 02-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
The 7th is lawyers, intended as a type of "partner", while the 9th is law.
thanks !
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 02-03-2020, 10:57 PM
xichuwangwai's Avatar
xichuwangwai xichuwangwai is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 39
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
less complicated one
you're going to have a law partner (like, open a law firm or something together. again, I don't know much about this law stuff, especially in english), likely a female (I guess you're a male? some people are good at telling the gender, including the gender of the chart owner, but I never really studied that), and you may have a complicated relationship
__________________
Modern astrology can't predict! Ancient astrology can but has poor accuracy!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 02-03-2020, 11:01 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by xichuwangwai View Post
you're going to have a law partner (like, open a law firm or something together. again, I don't know much about this law stuff, especially in english), likely a female (I guess you're a male? some people are good at telling the gender, including the gender of the chart owner, but I never really studied that), and you may have a complicated relationship
Thanks
I am female
I didnt understand complicated one
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 02-03-2020, 11:44 PM
xichuwangwai's Avatar
xichuwangwai xichuwangwai is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 39
Re: 2nd house ruler in 7th house vs 7th house ruler in 2n house ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
Thanks
I am female
I didnt understand complicated one
work, friendship, sex, all mixed up
__________________
Modern astrology can't predict! Ancient astrology can but has poor accuracy!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house, ruler

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.