Can someone help with birth chart reading?

GB35

Hello,

Can someone help me understand what the birth chart says about my personality? Just recently started with astrology, also the masculine / feminine personality interests me but it is a bit confusing.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 18.29.57.jpg
    Screenshot 2019-12-05 at 18.29.57.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 17

EarthAirNFire

You must have been born in May, 1985, same as my wife. Your outer planet placements are almost identical.
I find Taurus sun tends to take a back seat to other parts of the chart in terms of personality. With Libra moon and Leo rising, you are likely much more extroverted and lively than stereotypical “Taurus” traits suggest. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if you battle anxiety as a result of your fixed-earth sun being constantly depleted by the demands of your fire/air persona.
With the Sun in the tenth house, you are likely a hard worker who derives your sense of identity from career and accomplishments. Your job title is probably not something super exciting, but with your Leo ascendant and powerfully-aspected Mercury, your ability to engage people adds a “performance” aspect to it. It’s safe to say you would probably excel at marketing/sales, if you aren’t already in that field.

GB35

Correct, I am born May 1985. And I am also in Sales, and had anxiety problems when younger.

What would you say are typical areas for improvement? What is good and what should I be mind about based on your knowledge and experience?
Thank you.

Last edited:

EarthAirNFire

I am not 100% sure what you mean, and I don’t think I’m particularly qualified to give life advice, but here goes...
The outer planets can often give us the most direction for personal evolution. With Neptune in the fifth house, making time for a hobby or something you enjoy is critical to your spiritual development. With Capricorn there, it may need to be something where you have concrete accomplishment to show for it.
Pluto in the third house indicates some deep psychological wounds regarding your perception of the world, possibly resulting in paranoia and a tendency to “lash out” verbally. I hear that keeping a journal can be a good healing method to employ for those with this placement.