Success sign

Smith

Banned
What kind of people will succeed?:biggrin:

The one who know, what he/she needs for success.
The one, who learning the required skills.
The one, who, does not think, if I were handsome or if I were tall or if I were born in White-house or if my father were a businessman, then I would have, for sure, been a badass successful person on this planet.
If one spends sufficient time in learning, and never gives up, whatever, the conditions will be, I bet, no one can stop him/her from becoming successful.

And for this kind of man,what is like for his astrology chart?
If there is any special in his chart?
For his natal chart,
He know what he needs,so he will have a clear direction for his life,he will not
be affected by others.so he might have sun or fire in his 1rst house or in 10th house,or the 1rst lord and 10th lord in his 1rst or 10th house.

He can learn required skills,so he has good mercury and keep stick to it.
The mercury placement is in rulership or touch good planets.

He will be gain help from his parents or boss or friends,
The jupiter will be in good placement in his natal chart,:biggrin:

Scorpio90

This resonates with me.

I have the rule of my house 1 (Saturn) in Capricorn along with ASC.
Stellium in house 10 (sol, merc, venus) with the MC rule in house 10.
and jupiter at home 7/8 making squares in my house 10. I understand that it expands that house 10.
I don't know whether to call it success, that's something personal. But my family made my life easier, I generally inherit everything and effortlessly. We have a family business. Thanks to this company I can have my comforts at an early age. This company was founded by my father.

I can say that I was lucky, but I do not know if I call it successful, but like everything ... in that area I can be lucky but I am heavy with self-control, I am very forgiving, I have many vices .. I have many problems to improve with my personality .

And I am completely sure that my destiny in this life is linked to evolve my problematic house 1 (there is my NN).

Smith

Banned
Right,10th lord connect to sun and sun in 10th house which means father is a boss or is a manager with decent job.
And your mother may be with bad temper.
Actually,uranus,neptune and saturn in 12th house and saturn 1asc and in 12 th house formed your character,
You may be depressed,independent,or romantic or unique.
Your child will be famous and your lifer will be rich,

[Deleted self promotion. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: