Random Thoughts, strictly Text

conspiracy theorist

I get the playfulness, and I tend to like Leo Moons as a group of people. I had a really positive relationship with a Leo Moon girl and I have a good friend right now with the same aspect. My friend in particular I experienced as warm and generally loving and encouraging to people. I'd say they are both self-centered, but not in a bad way. They can be a bit oblivious to the people around them, though.

Hkk

Account Closed
I get the playfulness, and I tend to like Leo Moons as a group of people. I had a really positive relationship with a Leo Moon girl and I have a good friend right now with the same aspect. My friend in particular I experienced as warm and generally loving and encouraging to people. I'd say they are both self-centered, but not in a bad way. They can be a bit oblivious to the people around them, though.

I’m very self conscious irl at work. Outside I wouldn’t say I’m oblivious. Maybe when I was younger. I have told myself what people think of me is non of my business and what I do has nowt to do with them.

I have been told at meetings I come across like I’m better than everyone else and it’s kinda true. Until i know someone I tend to look down on them. It’s half I think I’m too good and the other half self conscious. But I’ve also been told by the same ppl once they get to know me they realise I have a heart of gold and wet it on my sleeve which is nice to hear. This one girl said I thought u were stuck up and u think ur better than everyone but now I think your absolutely lovely and I’m like your right. Both your comments are correct lmao 😂

You must be well educated. Kingston right? What’s the education like there?

Hkk

Account Closed
He seems to have a thing for me. Yute is a slang term in Jamaica that people call one another, like how you guys in Britain might say "mate".

I’m aware. They use a lot of Jamaican slang in the uk. They think it’s cool. Which it does sound cool but they forget where they are from and who they are lol. Not far from me a lot of Asians and white ppl think they are black. Their parents speak English and they speak in a made up Jamaican slang

conspiracy theorist

I’m very self conscious irl at work. Outside I wouldn’t say I’m oblivious. Maybe when I was younger. I have told myself what people think of me is non of my business and what I do has nowt to do with them.

I have been told at meetings I come across like I’m better than everyone else and it’s kinda true. Until i know someone I tend to look down on them. It’s half I think I’m too good and the other half self conscious. But I’ve also been told by the same ppl once they get to know me they realise I have a heart of gold and wet it on my sleeve which is nice to hear. This one girl said I thought u were stuck up and u think ur better than everyone but now I think your absolutely lovely and I’m like your right. Both your comments are correct lmao 😂

You must be well educated. Kingston right? What’s the education like there?

I went to good schools growing up, and I went to a good college as well. I have "smart" genes so it's a combination of nature and nurture that you are seeing.

I can see how the combination of Cap and Leo could make one seem a little holier than thou. Do you do HR at your bank? You speak a lot about fairness and law.