What does Pluto symbolize in a natal chart?

Seeing as Pluto represents death and rebirth and because of that reproduction and sexual magnetism, can't we say it also represents all events that revolve around the literal and symbolic death of things in our lives?

And if so, wouldnt that mean that it somehow represents how we will die ourselves? Or at least what will be our own undoing as a whole?

greybeard

Depends on the chart. Position by sign and house, condition of his lord, aspects and etc.

Pluto rules deep transformations, compulsion, powerful and secret enemies and much more besides "death".

Last edited:
Well heres a list of most of my charts aspects and positions. I attached them as screenshots to this post

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-24-20-43-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-24-20-43-49.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_2019-03-24-20-43-45.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-03-24-20-43-45.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 22

greybeard

I briefly answered what appears to be, to me, a general question.

If you want a reading (not from me, sorry), I recommend posting the horoscopic chart.

Gemini888

You did say something about sexual magnetism. In your case it's quite true, considering that you have a Pluto/Venus conj. But it also conjuncts Chiron. Pluto also squares Mars which is your chart ruler. May I ask, do you have a feeling that the world is against you? Do you harbor a sense of grudge toward anything?

You did say something about sexual magnetism. In your case it's quite true, considering that you have a Pluto/Venus conj. But it also conjuncts Chiron. Pluto also squares Mars which is your chart ruler. May I ask, do you have a feeling that the world is against you? Do you harbor a sense of grudge toward anything?

I do not feel that way however I do harbor a instinctive grudge that I developed overtime towards feelings of weakness and inadequacy when on the social front and personality front. This makes sense, given my saturn (limits) being in the 1st house (house of character/house of self), which is probably what has caused me to contain said instinctive grudge.

Gemini888

I do not feel that way however I do harbor a instinctive grudge that I developed overtime towards feelings of weakness and inadequacy when on the social front and personality front. This makes sense, given my saturn (limits) being in the 1st house (house of character/house of self), which is probably what has caused me to contain said instinctive grudge.
I don't think it's Saturn doing. At worst you would have low self-esteem and be unwilling to connect to people. Pluto governs grudge, it's definitely Pluto here. The feeling of weakness and inadequacy can also be Pisces Mars.

Lykanized

Your sun also squares the expansive Jupiter. Squares aren't too despairing, tho. You're very young. Those two energies just need to learn how to live together with each other. In this case, it's Cap and Aries and it is very interesting that you have your Sun in your 10th house of social status and 1st house of how you basically approach the world on a subconscious level. These two energies, both on angles and both in very key houses might be part of that harboring of resentment and feelings of inadequacy. On a raw level, Jupiter is very beneficial in the 1st house tho, so you have that going for you

But then we also have those Mars and moon in the 12th house. Of course, your Jupiter is ruled by Mars so that's gonna add to that harboring of resentment. Moon in 12th can actually be extremely intuitive, but having your moon and Mars in the 12th house might mean you don't express your needs or assert yourself as much as you want to which can further lead to resentment and holding grudges toward others. Both are in Pisces which is ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. So again we have that 1st house Jupiter coming into play as a challenging figure

Your Neptune is in the 11th house tho which can relate to the collective consciousness and it's sextiling that intuitive 12th house Pisces moon. Perhaps that might give you a glimpse into the healing process. Tuning into the collective consciousness and using your intuition to guide you through your emotions and figuring out what you need and how to attain it, bursting that Mars out of that 12th house Pisces suppression of emotion and assertion

Your Pluto squares your Mars and this energy is ordinarily noted as being quite bestial, but with that Mars in Pisces and in the 12th house, I think that bestial energy is quelled a bit. With that powerful Pluto in the 8th house, it's own home, you may also use that bestial Mars-Pluto energy to transform yourself drastically. Now again we have that 1st house Jupiter coming into play since your Pluto is ruled by Jupiter. Given that both your Pluto and Mars are ruled by Jupiter, that energy might actually be more harmonious than usual. Use it. Rise like the proverbial phoenix from the ashes. Jupiter is expansive and adventurous. Perhaps that's key too

Problem is, of course, that that Jupiterian energy is at odds with your Saturn ruled sun which is quite opposing energy to Jupiter. Find that balance
You are lucky nothing in your chart is retrograde so it's more straightforward learning how to balance your energy
Imagine how it's gonna be when you can balance the disciplined and conservative Saturn(albeit in Aries) ruled Sun with your Jupiter. I mean you have your 10th house ruler in your 1st house. That's incredibly beneficial. YOu also have your Pluto's ruler in the 1st house. Transformation

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm offbase. I'm just learning how to read others' charts. I used very basic terms because I'm just getting my feed wet here

Last edited:
Your sun also squares the expansive Jupiter. Squares aren't too despairing, tho. You're very young. Those two energies just need to learn how to live together with each other. In this case, it's Cap and Aries and it is very interesting that you have your Sun in your 10th house of social status and 1st house of how you basically approach the world on a subconscious level. These two energies, both on angles and both in very key houses might be part of that harboring of resentment and feelings of inadequacy. On a raw level, Jupiter is very beneficial in the 1st house tho, so you have that going for you

But then we also have those Mars and moon in the 12th house. Of course, your Jupiter is ruled by Mars so that's gonna add to that harboring of resentment. Moon in 12th can actually be extremely intuitive, but having your moon and Mars in the 12th house might mean you don't express your needs or assert yourself as much as you want to which can further lead to resentment and holding grudges toward others. Both are in Pisces which is ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. So again we have that 1st house Jupiter coming into play as a challenging figure

Your Neptune is in the 11th house tho which can relate to the collective consciousness and it's sextiling that intuitive 12th house Pisces moon. Perhaps that might give you a glimpse into the healing process. Tuning into the collective consciousness and using your intuition to guide you through your emotions and figuring out what you need and how to attain it, bursting that Mars out of that 12th house Pisces suppression of emotion and assertion

Your Pluto squares your Mars and this energy is ordinarily noted as being quite bestial, but with that Mars in Pisces and in the 12th house, I think that bestial energy is quelled a bit. With that powerful Pluto in the 8th house, it's own home, you may also use that bestial Mars-Pluto energy to transform yourself drastically. Now again we have that 1st house Jupiter coming into play since your Pluto is ruled by Jupiter. Given that both your Pluto and Mars are ruled by Jupiter, that energy might actually be more harmonious than usual. Use it. Rise like the proverbial phoenix from the ashes. Jupiter is expansive and adventurous. Perhaps that's key too

Problem is, of course, that that Jupiterian energy is at odds with your Saturn ruled sun which is quite opposing energy to Jupiter. Find that balance
You are lucky nothing in your chart is retrograde so it's more straightforward learning how to balance your energy
Imagine how it's gonna be when you can balance the disciplined and conservative Saturn(albeit in Aries) ruled Sun with your Jupiter. I mean you have your 10th house ruler in your 1st house. That's incredibly beneficial. YOu also have your Pluto's ruler in the 1st house. Transformation

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm offbase. I'm just learning how to read others' charts. I used very basic terms because I'm just getting my feed wet here

Wow, awesome depiction. I have to say I agree with everything you said here 100%. You hit the nail right on the head :) Thank you!

Gemini888

So does anyone know if the condition of one's Pluto symbolizes how one will die and be reborn in some way or what will be the undoing and rebirth of themself?
No, that's not what Pluto does in a natal chart. In fact, it's not the point of astrology at all. Astrology only points out the trends of your current life. The afterlife thing isn't something you can predict.

Lykanized

Wow, awesome depiction. I have to say I agree with everything you said here 100%. You hit the nail right on the head :) Thank you!
You're welcome babe!
I really hope I did help somewhat. Our charts are so complex, but I believe some of what I pointed out might help you deliver yourself from that resentment and come alive so to speak. I'm gonna guess you can feel that Plutonian energy surging through you, but it's almost like it's constricted because of those emotions being harbored within. Definitely do tend to those 12th house Mars and moon especially being in Pisces. I think you must be a very intuitive individual and if you're not aware of that, it's lying dormant within you so that might be a strength to use in your journey