FIFA World Cup 2018 w i n n e r

rgurung20

@fensi88

Can Spain or Belgium win the World cup 2018?

Form you last comments from somewhere, Do you still believe Brazil can win World cup 2018 because it looks like Brazil will meet Germany in Knockout.

Can Brazil pass Germany to win World cup 2018?

Waiting for your predictions, Please Can I hear something from you Sir.

Kind Regards,
Rabin

sentinel

Looking at the event charts from the Quarter Finals onwards, I'd expect the favourites to win each of the games including the semi- finals and final. Possibly the first two quarter final games are the most likely to need extra time.

The analysis is the same method as used in the earlier games. If detail is wanted, I'll happily post prior to the games.

Don't expect the favourites to be the obvious choices. The remaining group games and second legs will most likely have the surprises, which in turn will shape who the favourites are.

Thought it might be more useful saying this in advance, rather than before each game.

Good luck to all in your predictions!

MoneyMaker

I know it's not the right topic for this matter, but i have horary question about today's game between Mexico and Sweden. Time is essential here, so i hope anyone can give me a quick answer. My question is " will I win if I bet on draw in Mexico-Sweden game?"

lilithofeden

@fensi88

Will Germany win the 2018 World Cup in Russia?

Tx ��

No. :sad: They were tied with Sweden in their group, and they're playing their third game now. Sweden is currently playing Mexico, 3-0. Germany is playing South Korea, 0-0. Germany will have to score 4 goals in 10 minutes in order to slide into second place in their group.

It's not looking so good for Germany. :sad:

fensi88

Originally Posted by dbozics
@fensi88

Will Germany win the 2018 World Cup in Russia?

Tx
I cast the chart for the moment I read your question:
12 Jun 2018 TZ = -2.0 11.4200 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=12Vi15
As you are Germany's fan they are represented with Combust Mercury on last degree and in conjunction with unfortunate fixed star Betelgeuze.
As Mercury is Combust that means Mercury's power is destroyed and there is no hope of winning. The 29th degree shows desperation, impatience, misfortune. So in my opinion answer to your question is No.

Defending champions Germany have been eliminated from the World Cup at the group stage following defeat by South Korea, in one of the biggest shocks in the competition's history.

rgurung20

Defending champions Germany have been eliminated from the World Cup at the group stage following defeat by South Korea, in one of the biggest shocks in the competition's history.

@fensi88,

Excellent predictions. Very Well done to you.

Do you think France, Belgium or Spain got any chance to win world cup 2018 please?

Do you still believe Brazil will win World Cup 2018? How far can Brazil reach in this World cup 2018?

Please, please, please say something. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Rabin

fensi88

Rabin, horary best works if you ask question about team that you support more then others! But you always ask question about 4-6 country teams so obvious you have not "your" team and that is why I do not answer on your question. You also may ask question about team that you hate a lot and tell that when you ask question because it is important to assigning the right house of chart.

Hem77

Rabin, horary best works if you ask question about team that you support more then others! But you always ask question about 4-6 country teams so obvious you have not "your" team and that is why I do not answer on your question. You also may ask question about team that you hate a lot and tell that when you ask question because it is important to assigning the right house of chart.

Can argentina win against france please tell me fensi

rgurung20

@fensi

Thank you for your reply.

Ok. My favorite team is Brazil and reading other people posts and comments I felt nervous So I was asking too many questions about other teams to you. I am really sorry and you are right.

Would you tell me for last time, how far Brazil can go if they don't win because as you mentioned it can be unpredictable.

Kind Regards,
Rabin

fensi88

This question is hard for me to analyse, but you can ask "will Brazil win" and send me data for moment when you ask the question: date, time, place coordinates, time zone, so we will see if chart says same as my previous answer.

rgurung20

This question is hard for me to analyse, but you can ask "will Brazil win" and send me data for moment when you ask the question: date, time, place coordinates, time zone, so we will see if chart says same as my previous answer.

@fensi88

Can Brazil win the World cup 2018?

pHspg6a.jpg

m9RIcSr.jpg

Brazil World Cup debut: 7/14/1930, 12:45 hs. In Montevideo, Uruguay.

Planets to observe: Mars (ruler of the scorpion ascendant), Luna (ruler of the MC) and Sun (gold).

In the solar revolution of the Brazilian chart for 2018, in Moscow, we see the following:

1) Jupiter is set in a partile way to the natal ascendant (13th Scorpio).
2) The Moon is located in Leo, in the natal environment, together with the beneficent North Node, and in mutual reception with the Sun.

Until now, very auspicious. Two good aspects, but, but ... there is a problem. Mars (regent of natal ascendant) in solar revolution is retrograde and joint to the evil South Node. A serious affliction. Brazil never won a world championship, with Mars of retrograde solar revolution. In addition, the Moon is opposite to Mars, and does not receive help from Jupiter to save or compensate.

Afflictions:

1) Retrograde and joint Mars to the South Node.
2) Moon opposite Mars. (Regents of ascendant and MC in opposition, conflict).

Conclusion: although Jupiter is located partil to the ascendant, does not assist the Moon or Mars with good aspects. It is a Jupiter that fills expectations, but deflates on the end. The most important thing is to review in each revolution of the world that Brazil won, which never won with Mars in bad condition, nor retrograde. That is a strong impediment. And what ends up confirming me that it can not be a champion, is that the Moon opposes a malefic (Mars) without the assistance of Jupiter.

I am just worry about Belgium which would stop Brazil in Quarter final. I don't know, the full details about Belgium.

@fensi 88 Sir would please help?

thank you very much

fensi88

I cast the chart when I read your question:
30 Jun 2018 TZ = -2.0 7.5100 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=11Leo56

Brazil is represent with Sun, some oponent is represent with Saturn rx.
Succes is represent with Mars, which is on 7th house cusp, that means DSC team is under control of the succes of the ASC team/Brazil. Also, if we look how all will end, we look for the ruler of the 4 house, Venus, which is in Sun's sign and triplicity so succes likes Brazil!

rgurung20

30 Jun 2018 TZ = -2.0 7.5100 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=11Leo56

Brazil is represent with Sun, some oponent is represent with Saturn rx.
Succes is represent with Mars, which is on 7th house cusp, that means DSC team is under control of the succes of the ASC team/Brazil. Also, if we look how all will end, we look for the ruler of the 4 house, Venus, which is in Sun's sign and triplicity so succes likes Brazil!

Thank you very much for your reply sir @fensi88

It looks Brazil is certainly favorite to win world cup 2018.
The only thing I am concerned about is Belgium meeting Brazil in Quarter final.

Would you able to look the chart for Belgium please sir. I don't have chart for Belgium.

Thank you very much. Have a nice day and lovely weekend

Outerspace

Belgium have never won World Cup or European Championship match in month of july. Not a single match. In 2014 WC they did overcome US soccer team in round of 16, but that match went to extra time and classifies as a draw.
I am thinking they need to get past Japan first.

rgurung20

Belgium have never won World Cup or European Championship match in month of july. Not a single match. In 2014 WC they did overcome US soccer team in round of 16, but that match went to extra time and classifies as a draw.
I am thinking they need to get past Japan first.

Belgium captain Eden Hazard got got excellent horoscope in this horoscope. That's y i am worrying for Brazil when Belgium meet Brazil in semifinal.

rgurung20

Here is my predictions for semifinalist:

France for sure reaching to semi final,

Either Brazil/Belgium will enter to semi final

Either Croatia/Spain will enter semi final

Either England/Columbia will enter to semi final

What do you think?

Any chance for Switzerland and Sweden reaching to semifinal.

Anyone please share some opinions and predictions, may be throwing some astrology data.

Thank you.

fensi88

28 May 2018 TZ = -2.0 2.0500 P.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=28Vi16

If you are Argentina's fan they are represented by the Mercury on most unfortunate fixed star Algol and Under Sun's Beam so therefore Mercury is quite weak to perform anything.
Their opponent is represent by Jupiter rx which is in trine with POF which helps the opponent. So in my opinion Argentina will not win.

France dump Lionel Messi’s Argentina out of FIFA World Cup 2018