Will my Visa application be approved?

alien1

Dear All,
My first usa visa application was denied on the 3rd of january 2018. I have re applied, scheduled my next appointment with the embassy for April 25th and here is what my horoscope predicts" Communication turns serious when Mercury squares strong-minded Saturn on the twenty-fifth, and regrettable things could be said in the heat of the moment. Don’t hold any grudges. "

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1244&pictureid=7021
Now I consulted a astrologer friend, she suggest I put I up here. Below is her reply

"This is a question using Horary Astrology or Predictive Astrology. Horary I never studied. Predictive I have no record of skill in using.

I can tell you that Tr. Merc is approaching an exact square to Tr Saturn that day, and that Tr Saturn is approaching a conjunction to your natal Moon. So the square could affect what happens that day.

However there is stronger set of beneficial aspects being highlighted that day. Your natal Moon and Jupiter are trine. And on the day the transiting Moon passes over your natal Jupiter, turning on that trine, and transiting Saturn is part of a trine and conjunction too. Your natal Chiron is trine by transiting Mercury, so it would seem some form of communication could help that day. There's plenty more for me to look at.

A transiting aspect between two transiting planets needs to be conjunct a natal planet, and then -- two or three of the planets involved must have been in aspect in the natal chart (as in Saturn Moon, Mercury Moon). And then derivations of the same theme must be found two more times in the chart, to indicate a likelihood of occurrence.

It would be good to look at where your natal Vertex is too. But I can't pull it up right now. Vertex could be very important to consider for these Visa interview days.

You might want to post your question under Horary or Predictive or Read My Chart for better answers.

Meanwhile here's the 'diurnal' chart for the day. This is the chart that is used to see how your day will go. I have tight orbs set for this (under 2 degrees) biwheel.

Image: https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/album.php?albumid=1244&pictureid=7021

I wish I could do this sort of work better.

If I had to choose, I think there is more to gain than to lose by going ahead. But I have only given it a superficial look. If I can I will look later again. But I know you must need to know now.

I would be interested in knowing how it goes, if you have the time to share. "

Chrysalis

After you've done your chart on Astro.com, save the chart as a .jpeg, .gif, .tif....file; image file format to your computer.

Then on your thread click reply and click on the button 'Manage attachments' (paperclip icon). Once the new window opens, click 'Search' to search for the image-file (your chart) that you just saved to your computer, then upload it by clicking on the 'Upload' button and your chart will appear as a thumbnail.

FROG

Doesn’t Horary need a day time lace of when the question was asked?
Or is the date time place of the interview adequate?

FROG

Here is the natal chart
View attachment 74136

Fairly wide orbs up to 7 degrees.

BTW: Can't find any attachment options through the iPhone interface.

Attachments

• Alien1 Vesta etc 2.jpg
    Alien1 Vesta etc 2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

waybread

I don't think you're in a strong position. You are symbolized by Venus, which is combust the sun in the 9th house of overseas travel. Jupiter (overseas travel, rules your 3rd house of documents as a form of communication) is in detriment in Virgo.

If you know why your application was rejected in the past, you might be able to improve on that situation.

FROG

Waybread —
It sounds like you read his natal chart as though it were the Horary.
I thought the Horary uses the day tume and place when the question is asked, not the matal chart - cast on fay of bieth.

I apologize if I have that wrong.

FROG

Alien1
Here’s the description of what is needed from the instructions for this forum

Horary Chart Data
You will need this data to interpret your chart: the date, the accurate time and time zone, and the location when you first thought of the question with the intention of consulting an astrologer. You can not ask someone else to ask the question for you and take the time based on their asking: doing so makes the horary chart invalid. Please also upload the horary chart yourself to your posting (see the how to upload a chart thread) . This makes it more likely someone will answer your horary question.

Time date and place of question
Needed to make the proper Horary chart

waybread

Waybread —
It sounds like you read his natal chart as though it were the Horary.
I thought the Horary uses the day tume and place when the question is asked, not the matal chart - cast on fay of bieth.

I apologize if I have that wrong.

Eeek!! You're right. My mistake. I didn't catch that. Is there a horary chart?

waybread

Sorry this has happened-- maybe it's best to read a few horary threads to get the sense of how it works before trying again. Then you will see that the chart goes by the moment of the question, not your natal chart.

FROG

Here's the chart for date time place when Alien1 posted his question here --
I suggest this be used to respond to Alien's question.
AliensChoice.jpg

FROG

Here's the corrected chart, revised to reflect the correct location.
Mar 28 2018, 2:33 pm, Shagamu, Ogun, Nigeria

VisaApp.jpg

alien1

I don't think you're in a strong position. You are symbolized by Venus, which is combust the sun in the 9th house of overseas travel. Jupiter (overseas travel, rules your 3rd house of documents as a form of communication) is in detriment in Virgo.

If you know why your application was rejected in the past, you might be able to improve on that situation.
File attached by Frog. Many thanks to you all