Natal North Node in 7th H Capricorn

UnluckyGirl

Could you tell me more about it than what I can find online? It frustrates me that I can't find a combination of North Node in signs and houses. My North Node is opposite Mercury in 1st H, however I have Uranus and Neptune in 7th H but they are not in conjunction with North Node.
Someone told me that North Nodes are nothing like the standard description you read online and their role is the most important in astrology.

FROG

N Node in 7th leads to a life where the relationship takes precedence over one’s individual identity choices. A shift in midnset as being part of a team, rather than a free individual.
North node theme plays a larger role after the first Saturn Return arpund age 29.

Interpretting just one part of the chart without a frame reference such as the natal chart can lead ti misunderstandings. But there you have a start.

UnluckyGirl

N Node in 7th leads to a life where the relationship takes precedence over one’s individual identity choices. A shift in midnset as being part of a team, rather than a free individual.
North node theme plays a larger role after the first Saturn Return arpund age 29.

Interpretting just one part of the chart without a frame reference such as the natal chart can lead ti misunderstandings. But there you have a start.

Could it be the reason that I could never be alone even in my own house? We have many people from relatives to customers (because of my mom's job) in our home which makes things worse for me because I like being alone more than anything else but honestly this situation is not normal. Circumstances in my life make it impossible for me to stay alone.
Here is my chart in case it helps

2jcc781.jpg

FROG

Some would sat your 12th house Sun wants to be hidden, secluded, rather than bouncing around everyone else. Your 8 th house Moon makes you more sensitive about other peoples things and their communal responsibilities. A lot of personal planets are crowded tother in the “I am”
Part of the chart, while the impersonal ones rally around. “We are.

So it’/ not easy or natural to be around others so very much.

I think that we all get family that challenges our comforts and preferences— and if we can figure out how to survive thrive keep peace and spread love ther anyway, the rest of life will be ez peezy. It can take years ot decades — just be mindful, pick your battles, dodge the rest. It’s one thing to know who you are— but it’s trouble asking the world to do things your wat.
Sorry there are too many people. Think about your options and break the problem down into bits you can tke action on.

UnluckyGirl

Some would sat your 12th house Sun wants to be hidden, secluded, rather than bouncing around everyone else. Your 8 th house Moon makes you more sensitive about other peoples things and their communal responsibilities. A lot of personal planets are crowded tother in the “I am”
Part of the chart, while the impersonal ones rally around. “We are.

So it’/ not easy or natural to be around others so very much.

I think that we all get family that challenges our comforts and preferences— and if we can figure out how to survive thrive keep peace and spread love ther anyway, the rest of life will be ez peezy. It can take years ot decades — just be mindful, pick your battles, dodge the rest. It’s one thing to know who you are— but it’s trouble asking the world to do things your wat.
Sorry there are too many people. Think about your options and break the problem down into bits you can tke action on.

It is true that I want to be seclunded.. I wish I could be invisible. I don't ask from others, I am not expecting them to do whatever I want in any case and I also help more than others when it comes to them having a problem even if I don't want to because I am so fed up. I feel like we are the stupid ones because everyone comes when they need help but no one relies on the rest of the family. They all magicallyrely to us while the other members (my mom's brothers) are wealthy and have many comforts that make their life easier and it is a billion times easier for them to help than for me and my mom.

Most peiple of my age stay alone.. this is the normal thing to do, even when they stayed with their parents they didn't have other people in their house like this.

Someone told me that North Node in 7th H means that I won't escape marriage and I freaked out because I don't want to marry etc. Later though I found out that people with the Nodes in 1st/7th and 4th/10th houses are the ones that stay unamarried in their life. I mean I read a lot of comments of people over 40 years old saying that they have never been married or even in a relationship.

Does anyone have this experience.
It is said that North Node is a destination we never reach unless the North Node is supported by other planets

FROG

The perspective to take for the North Node is not a prediction. Rather, it is the challenge for growth we cn choose to do. It’s a bit of advice in overcoming a habit that serves as a weakness shown in South Node.

UnluckyGirl

Meanwhile I've never had the happiness to be alone.. I don't know though if it is a North Node thing.

Thank you FROG

Is there anyone else who can share his/her experience/opinion on this?