Canes Venatici and Actaeon by Paul Manship

Cold Fusion

Golden Ratio palette by math.

255 241 232 227 218
218 195 181 172 158

ffda00-f1c300-e8b500-e3ac00-da9e00.png

Cold Fusion

He is purposefully making dictates that are in opposition to the golden rule while hiding as the almighty God behind religions. He is totally insane.

3k6ic5.jpg

3k6iyt.jpg

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

A Golden Rectangle with cross lines, A gold nugget and a Golden Rectangle

A Golden Rectangle with cross lines, A gold nugget and a Golden Rectangle matching the corresponding color in R.G.B. #F5CF92

3lkovn.jpg

Last edited:

david starling

I strongly believe that the "red planet" has a dual nature: Its true nature is about the energy of Creation and healing. But, under Saturn's influence, it causes destructive anger, to which the male of our species is especially susceptible. To use Tolkien's fable, Mars is the Orc to Saturn as Sauron.

The real question is, does Saturn have a dual nature as well? Possibly Kronos as the element lead (as in lead-poisoning and lead bullets), and his wife Rhea as the planet of gold, absorbing and reflecting the light of the Sun.

Cold Fusion

I strongly believe that the "red planet" has a dual nature: Its true nature is about the energy of Creation and healing. But, under Saturn's influence, it causes destructive anger, to which the male of our species is especially susceptible. To use Tolkien's fable, Mars is the Orc to Saturn as Sauron.

The real question is, does Saturn have a dual nature as well? Possibly Kronos as the element lead (as in lead-poisoning and lead bullets), and his wife Rhea as the planet of gold, absorbing and reflecting the light of the Sun.

I've always thought Neptune more akin to Sauron. Illusion, magic, deception...

Cold Fusion

Why bother lying? People take a look at the current state of the world and it's blatantly obvious. And astrology shows it also.

Understand, you don't have the winning card to life.

Algol:
Of the nature of Saturn and Jupiter. It causes misfortune, violence, decapitation, hanging, electrocution and mob violence, and gives a dogged and violent nature that causes death to the native or others. It is the most evil star in the heavens. [Robson*, p.124.]

Poor teeth. Brutality and violence. Arabic commanders in chief, in times of conquest, made it a point that no important battles were begun when the light of Algol was weak (Algol is an eclipsing binary - every 68 hours and 49 minutes the demon ‘blinks’ for roughly 8 hours as the dimmer star of the pair passes between the brighter and the earth). [Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928, p.24.]

Current transits with Christianity and "Might is Right" 2016.

3odfmy.jpg

david starling

People need to guard against word play, trust me.

Christ
Light
Fight
Might
Right

51wTgLhuAZL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm mainly saying that I think Tolkien intended Sauron to be a spinoff of Saturn. I also think the Roman Catholic Church intended its version of "Satan" to be a spinoff of Saturn.
Same as Father Time and the Grim Reaper, carrying Saturn's harvest scythe, were Saturn-linked.

What's the reason for your objection? :unsure:

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I'm mainly saying that I think Tolkien intended Sauron to be a spinoff of Saturn. I also think the Roman Catholic Church intended its version of "Satan" to be a spinoff of Saturn.
Same as Father Time and the Grim Reaper, carrying Saturn's harvest scythe, were Saturn-linked.

What's the reason for your objection? :unsure:

Not enough people use critical thinking. You might, but not all.

The people in the city I live, named "Kingman" which comes from it's founder Lewis Kingman, think if they use "Might is Right" it will make them a King over others.

My sister thinks the movie "The Mummy" is an actual representation of Egyptian mythology.

People can be really stupid.

Last edited: